[ACCEPTED] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

Fastor

Re: Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage - 36slot bag

#31 » Post by Fastor » 03 Aug 2016 16:49

And you are on that list :)

mcheka

#32 » Post by mcheka » 03 Aug 2016 16:53

I would like an asterisk beside my name to feel special though.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

devil5000

#33 » Post by devil5000 » 03 Aug 2016 16:58

Well even allowing it to be used as normal bags wouldnt rly be that big of a deal since it actually doesent rly change anything with the game mechanics.Its only more bag space for items.We even have the mounts/items that are not in the game anymore on the vote shop so why wouldn't we have this.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Fastor

#34 » Post by Fastor » 03 Aug 2016 17:05

devil5000 wrote:Well even allowing it to be used as normal bags wouldnt rly be that big of a deal since it actually doesent rly change anything with the game mechanics.Its only more bag space for items.We even have the mounts/items that are not in the game anymore on the vote shop so why wouldn't we have this.
Well, that explanation l already gave on one of previous topics about this and l still stand by it, but was rejected since most people are not making collections. Now that we have transmog it is really needed.

It is Soulbound bag so cant be traded like that X-Treme Rocket
It gives 12 slots more than max ingame bag.
Damage is same.

Doctor_J
Developer

#35 » Post by Doctor_J » 03 Aug 2016 17:13

Im also against this as is unblizzlike we are 6 years on from our expansion and on retail there are still no general usuage 36 slot bag, the highest multi use bag is 30 slots.

Ye think void storage would be better but it needs someone to code it and then more testers.

If bags are added maybe have it only purchasable if character has say for example 200 soulbound unique equipabble (not as in unique in game item but simply no duplicates of same item) then allow to buy the bags since the only argument for this bags is soulbound gear which cannot be transferred by counting unique soulbound armor/weapons this could be used to determine if a player really needs a bag .

Quiet a few people have full banks but a lot of the time this is due to the bank been full of junk (ie odd quest items which will not be of any further use, etc

Currently believe maximum bag slots per character is 280 slots (4 x 24 slot bags on character, 7 x 24 slot bags in bank and 16 slot back pack) however obtaining 24 slot bags in wotlk is expensive like 3.6k gold each if I remember so most players wont even have that bag space.

Relina

#36 » Post by Relina » 03 Aug 2016 17:26

While I realize my alternate suggestion is too much work for such a small feature, I'm open to a compromise.

IF this suggestion is accepted, I'd prefer it to be so with the highest limitation possible.
In addition to being only equippable on the 7 bank slots, I'd suggest limiting it to only level 80's as well as raising the cost to to be around 1.5k to 2k Vote points (though this would place them more as a reward for donating vs voting), but not out of reach of players who regularly vote.

Or lower the cost of the bags to around 200 points but make it so that they are removed once the Transmog feature is updated to enable storing of item visuals as long as player has obtained the item once.
Nyeriah wrote:When and if the update to the transmogrification feature hits in, these items will be removed and players will just have the appearances unlocked at their collection.
Though this was post by Nyeriah is only in regards to t3 items, I believe it would aslo apply to all gear, making transmog on TW similar to how transmog on retail behaves :)
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Fastor

#37 » Post by Fastor » 03 Aug 2016 20:12

Hm, l am OK to limit to lvl 80 maybe lvl 79 too. I am OK to limit it to 7 max (for bank).
But rising price to such end where you cant buy them all in a single year, well for that l am not OK at all. 1000vp is already cap of what l consider legit since its double land mount + double pet or half of 310% fly mount which actually affect gameplay and cost same as double faction transfer.
Plus, it requires almost two months of voting per one.

Liqueur
Honorary Member

#38 » Post by Liqueur » 03 Aug 2016 22:57

+1 from me.
1000 vote points seems reasonable.
I don't think any level restriction is needed, if someone cares for their level 1 character enough to vote/donate for 1000 vote points to get the bag for them, then let them have it, I'd say.
I also think this would get more people to vote than currently.
I'm trying to think of more restrictions to make the whole deal more fair according to the majority, but most restrictions I found pretty useless. I do like Doc's suggestion about letting only people with x amount of soulbound items in their inventory be able to get it. These bags aren't needed for bankers/auctioneers to store their BoE shit in them, they have plenty of alternatives for that. Personally I moved every single BoE item from my main into my personal Guild Vault, keeping only SB collectionables in her inventory. I only have around 20 free slots as of now, and due to this I haven't gotten into farming or keeping anything Soulbound for a while. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in this situation.
Liqueur ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (PvE Ret/PvP Holy)
Caffeine ~ level 80 Undead Warrior (Fury/Prot)
Narcotic ~ level 80 Undead Priest (Disc/Shadow)
Megalomaniac ~ level 80 Orc Death Knight (UH DPS/Frost-Blood hybrid tank)
Lemuria ~ level 80 Troll Hunter (MM/BM)
Daisy ~ level 80 Tauren Druid (Balance/Resto)
Eszti ~ level 80 Human Warlock (Destro/Affli)
Gummybear ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (Holy/Prot)
Lazy ~ level 80 Troll Rogue (Combat)
Foamy ~ level 80 Troll Priest (Holy/Shadow)
Bloodcow ~ level 80 Tauren Death Knight (Blood Tank/Blood DPS)
Neuroticfish ~ level 80 Night Elf Druid (Feral Cat/Bear)
Soilbleed ~ level 80 Orc Shaman (Enha/Resto)
Anemia ~ level 80 Blood Elf Mage (Fire/FFB)
Rottenmaiden ~ level 60 Undead Warlock

devil5000

#39 » Post by devil5000 » 04 Aug 2016 00:41

Well if the main problem of this is the unblizzlikness of the item then the new transmog system that is in plan isnt blizzlike as well since its a legion system or the void storage like things.Nothing of taht is blizzlike so why do we want to get them.This is an ordinary bag that would only let people have more bag space and bank space.There is no need to overcomplicate over the conditions of the item.If the people want it they will vote for it and if they already voted for it they should be permitted to use it whatever way they want.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Eronox
MVP

#40 » Post by Eronox » 04 Aug 2016 20:54

+1, all good valid points has already been stated

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Fárlight

#42 » Post by Fárlight » 07 Aug 2016 16:36

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

ribbaribbahey

#43 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 08 Aug 2016 11:00

-1, sorry, I think we'll make a better use of the transmog bank like on retail, than custom bags. I'll makeanew suggestion real quick.

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Fastor

#44 » Post by Fastor » 08 Aug 2016 11:13

The reason why this suggestion exist IS because scripts for TM Bank does not exist and we dont want to bother Devs about it.

Beside whole TM is taken from someone else, only script that enable and disable it via command is made by TW staff.

belendor

#45 » Post by belendor » 08 Aug 2016 11:50

+1 like mocni said, for you active nibs
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'