Wands (Arena Points)
Thrown (Arena Points)
Off hand weapons (Arena Points)
Shields (Arena Points)
Relics (Arena Points)
Helm (Honor Points)
Chest (Honor Points)
Legs (Honor Points)

It's so weird how the main set pieces cost honor points and the rest cost arena points with no rating requirement. I wish all of the items were there and costed honor :'(
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: Add Vengeful gear to Meminnie at the Circle of Blood

#32 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Apr 2016 22:32

well it appears old gc database has the missing items for paladins but not for other classes

Nyeriah

#33 » Post by Nyeriah » 18 Apr 2016 22:36

I added some warrior stuff

Doctor_J
Developer

#34 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Apr 2016 22:40

seems theres 22 additional items in old gc database but this seems to be hands and shoulders for paladins and hunters

chickenbutt
Donor

#35 » Post by chickenbutt » 18 Apr 2016 22:44

I'm still confused -- you can't just look at the extended IDs of the pieces that are already in the vendor and cost honor and add the extension to the IDs that Vaen posted? That's not how it works? You actually have to dig up some random ass super specific old IDs that are lost?
chickenbutt wrote:what do you need from us or what you need to find out so that we can get this change in action? Or are you saying it's impossible?
^bump

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Vaen

#36 » Post by Vaen » 18 Apr 2016 23:12

Ben calm your tits down if you don't get what they're doing.

By the way, can't you just derive cost from the other pieces? I think every piece of the 5-set is there for at least one class and weapons should all have same cost within the same category (main hand, onehand and off-hand, books, wands). Or do you need some other value to input into the tables?
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Doctor_J
Developer

#37 » Post by Doctor_J » 19 Apr 2016 01:06

Ok just awaiting some responses from staff as to confirm codes used are correct (well they were previously used on Gaming Consortium) so more than likely correct, have also added the remainder of the gloves/shoulders which were never added there either.

If anyone wants to check everything is present before going live and as said prices need checking.

I am also going to be looking at reverting previous price changes for brutal items.

Vaen

#38 » Post by Vaen » 19 Apr 2016 01:15

Thanks Doc, 131 items that's what I counted last time. Do you know what the price is on live though? Since on PTR price were always APs but on live set pieces are honor only.

One other thing, the new items added seem to have arena rating requirement, not sure if you want to enforce that for gear under S4.
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Doctor_J
Developer

#39 » Post by Doctor_J » 19 Apr 2016 01:20

well as said the missing s3 items have not been added to live yet but have reverted previous changes to prices for s4 items (as price was previously changed to honor only as the argument was that there was no end game use for the gear and could not be obtained at level 70 well with transmog that changed so there is no reason for those pieces to cost just honor any more so reverted to original prices.

You can check on PTR

Vaen

#40 » Post by Vaen » 19 Apr 2016 01:27

I mean, sure you can make brutal cost arena points and require rating, but what about vengeful?
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Doctor_J
Developer

#41 » Post by Doctor_J » 19 Apr 2016 01:33

Well everything is for arena points, weapons and shoulders also require arena rating as said hard to confirm now data is taken from a source which is hoped is right.

Naljs

#42 » Post by Naljs » 19 Apr 2016 13:21

About level 70 pvp gear, what happened with the Brutal Glad gear? What's the word about the revert to make it require AP and Rating again?
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

chickenbutt
Donor

#43 » Post by chickenbutt » 19 Apr 2016 16:08

Vaen wrote:Ben calm your tits down if you don't get what they're doing.
I'm a curious george :^(
Vaen wrote:By the way, can't you just derive cost from the other pieces? I think every piece of the 5-set is there for at least one class and weapons should all have same cost within the same category (main hand, onehand and off-hand, books, wands). Or do you need some other value to input into the tables?
^TFW THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT I WAS ASKING IN MY LAST POSTS
Doctor_J wrote:Ok just awaiting some responses from staff as to confirm codes used are correct (well they were previously used on Gaming Consortium) so more than likely correct, have also added the remainder of the gloves/shoulders which were never added there either.

Kreygasm
Doctor_J wrote:I am also going to be looking at reverting previous price changes for brutal items.
Feelsbadman
Vaen wrote:I mean, sure you can make brutal cost arena points and require rating, but what about vengeful?
Doctor_J wrote:Well everything is for arena points, weapons and shoulders also require arena rating as said hard to confirm now data is taken from a source which is hoped is right.
:'( Can't you just make another suggestion thread about this and not hijack my thread to execute your opinion with no feedback Doc :'(
Naljs wrote:About level 70 pvp gear, what happened with the Brutal Glad gear? What's the word about the revert to make it require AP and Rating again?
who knows, makes no sense to me, I wish Doc would specify the cost and rating requirement instead of writing the same thing over and over...

Doctor_J
Developer

#44 » Post by Doctor_J » 19 Apr 2016 16:27

I already said if you want to see cost log on ptr and check vendor on there.

Doctor_J
Developer

#45 » Post by Doctor_J » 19 Apr 2016 16:32

Gloves 900 AP
Shoulder 1200 AP + 1950 rating
Weapons range from 800 - 3000 AP and 1800 rating