fearxenial1990 wrote:+1

wew led

well if voldadar supports i support too +2

.Venna
Donor

Re: RDF system for lvl 60

#18 » Post by .Venna » 20 Dec 2015 01:45

Stefannel wrote:Hello !
I have looked over other posts from the "suggestions" category. On only one of many posts a Server staff has given a reply (positive or negative or neutral); the others are left just like this for 2 weeks already.
The ppl that have replied, did it for the purpose of improving something. They shown something can be improved. I belive they or their good intentions do deserve an answer.
Strange, I see 36 suggestions or more in the accepted and rejected forums, not counting the ones that are replied to here. I am not sure why some are left but I would like to think it is because the devs are actually checking if the suggestions is viable and doable.

I think this suggestion is a good one too.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

Mozx1337

#19 » Post by Mozx1337 » 23 Dec 2015 10:06

+1

Xilion
Donor

#20 » Post by Xilion » 02 Jan 2016 21:03

Would this be possible? Some feedback would be appreciated.
Yours Sincerely

Swipy

.Fárlight

#21 » Post by .Fárlight » 02 Jan 2016 21:26

Alexandros wrote:This really is a good idea and I hope they implement it. It may not be that hard, says the guy who doesn't actually have to do it....

There's a potential "reward bag" loot table ready to go in the game already: the loot bag from turning in Abyssal Signets (the drops from SIlithus dukes). That bag has netted me major healing and mana potions, various elemental essences, and sometimes a green L55+ weapon or armor. Throw in ~2 gold, and a chance at some rugged leather, thorium bars, dreamfoil, and bolts of runecloth. Done.

I think I remember hearing (when the server first opened) that the RDF is set up to port players into TBC instances (specifically Hellfire Ramparts, which you actually could do at L58) and that's why it currently is set up to stop working for L59+ players. The devs might need to code around that so we'd only get Vanilla instances. Be careful what you wish for though! I'm sure there will be some whining about how LBRS pops all the time...
Well you need get first in the Dark portal to get TBC dungeons but we cant go through the dark portal because we dont have the TBC expanison in the accounts

Roel
Founder

#22 » Post by Roel » 02 Jan 2016 22:00

I am not sure if it's even possible to create an RDF queue at level 60. If we remove the Vanilla limit and manually disable all other content then the "Random Burning Crusade Dungeon" will show up which doesn't include classic dungeons as far as I know. Maybe with some deeper modding it would still be possible to add those dungeons to that queue but there aren't that many possibilities without client modifications.

As for the bag rewards from RDF, we actually removed the high level bags because the community requested it. They didn't exist in Vanilla and some of them were BiS pre-raid gear.

Xilion
Donor

#23 » Post by Xilion » 03 Jan 2016 14:32

Prime wrote:I am not sure if it's even possible to create an RDF queue at level 60. If we remove the Vanilla limit and manually disable all other content then the "Random Burning Crusade Dungeon" will show up which doesn't include classic dungeons as far as I know. Maybe with some deeper modding it would still be possible to add those dungeons to that queue but there aren't that many possibilities without client modifications.

As for the bag rewards from RDF, we actually removed the high level bags because the community requested it. They didn't exist in Vanilla and some of them were BiS pre-raid gear.
Would it not be possible to lock them as if they did not work?
as for the reward bag I understand that the normal bag is off-limit with the BiS gear and such but seeing some form of reward for doing RDF after you already have all the pre-raid BiS would be good for the community. With the current pop most people that recently got to 60 have a real "hard" time to get the gear they need before going into raids. I say "hard" because its not the dungeons that are hard, those can be completed with any incompitent party but the hard part is to even get this party going without having people que to be helpfull (which is rare sadly).

However if we skip the RDF part, would it not be possible to make daily quests then for the dungeons you can go at lvl 60, just to make more people interested in queing so new players don't have to wait over an hour to get into a dungeon.

or if that is not possible either I have seen some servers that have a reward bag drop for each player in the party when killing the final boss.

And thank you for the feedback.
Yours Sincerely

Swipy

.Curbie79

#24 » Post by .Curbie79 » 03 Jan 2016 17:16

Xilion wrote:
Prime wrote:I am not sure if it's even possible to create an RDF queue at level 60. If we remove the Vanilla limit and manually disable all other content then the "Random Burning Crusade Dungeon" will show up which doesn't include classic dungeons as far as I know. Maybe with some deeper modding it would still be possible to add those dungeons to that queue but there aren't that many possibilities without client modifications.

Would it not be possible to lock them as if they did not work?
as for the reward bag I understand that the normal bag is off-limit with the BiS gear and such but seeing some form of reward for doing RDF after you already have all the pre-raid BiS would be good for the community. With the current pop most people that recently got to 60 have a real "hard" time to get the gear they need before going into raids. I say "hard" because its not the dungeons that are hard, those can be completed with any incompitent party but the hard part is to even get this party going without having people que to be helpfull (which is rare sadly).

However if we skip the RDF part, would it not be possible to make daily quests then for the dungeons you can go at lvl 60, just to make more people interested in queing so new players don't have to wait over an hour to get into a dungeon.

or if that is not possible either I have seen some servers that have a reward bag drop for each player in the party when killing the final boss.

And thank you for the feedback.
Which part of "If we remove the Vanilla limit and manually disable all other content then the "Random Burning Crusade Dungeon" will show up which doesn't include classic dungeons as far as I know. Maybe with some deeper modding it would still be possible to add those dungeons to that queue but there aren't that many possibilities without client modifications." did you not understand?

.Venna
Donor

#25 » Post by .Venna » 03 Jan 2016 23:28

I like the quest idea. I think it would be fairly simple to implement and improve the amount of people queuing for dungeons.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

.kurthos

#26 » Post by .kurthos » 02 Mar 2016 13:24

There should be Daily Quests for both Battlegrounds and Dungeons to promote activity during times players are not raiding.

Nyeriah

#27 » Post by Nyeriah » 17 Nov 2016 21:28

Well, I have implemented it. Level 60 players will be able to queue to random dungeons now through the RDF system at next update, unless there are objections to it. Furthermore, the reward given is the same as the level 58 range, so if the high level bag was removed chances are that part will be missing, but you're still getting your gold reward for dungeon completion though.

Klick17

Re: [Pending] RDF system for lvl 60

#28 » Post by Klick17 » 17 Nov 2016 22:16

Ok this sounds like primal wow to me, but can you leave out the TBC dungeons aslong as the vanilla content remains on primal wow please? Also if you do plan on making a RDF for level 60 on primal, make sure it only includes the instances that are levels 55-59 since those will be orange level mobs which (in my though) will be a challenge for the 60's to try. :) :D ^_^

Gnurg

#29 » Post by Gnurg » 17 Nov 2016 23:04

Nyeriah wrote:Well, I have implemented it. Level 60 players will be able to queue to random dungeons now through the RDF system at next update, unless there are objections to it. Furthermore, the reward given is the same as the level 58 range, so if the high level bag was removed chances are that part will be missing, but you're still getting your gold reward for dungeon completion though.
Could you give http://truewow.org/armory/quest.php?id=24884&realm=t instead of http://truewow.org/armory/quest.php?id=24885&realm=t for 58-60? You do get the 35-45 bag from 45-57, so moving the 45-55 bag to 58-60 might be a good option.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Nyeriah

Re: [Pending] RDF system for lvl 60

#30 » Post by Nyeriah » 17 Nov 2016 23:07

That's up to Roel. I'm not up to the reward discussions. Don't even know when or where was it discussed, must have been early Primal days.