[Accepted] RAF

pvescrub

Re: RAF

#16 » Post by pvescrub » 10 Oct 2015 14:00

Prime wrote:It will be available and officially announced within the next days. The limit will be level 40 instead of 60 like it was in WotLK, it was never meant to be used up to the level cap.

Note that you can only use RAF if you get invited by a veteran player who actually takes the time to level together with you.
What defines a veteran player?

And what benefits will your RAF bring? Absolutely great if it requires people to actually level together to get the EXP bonus. Just like in retail version. How would you deal with potential multi-boxing RAF exploits?

Additionally, will the inviter be getting the 2man mount? Naturally it won't fly in Vanilla, as stated before. Would be useful for me as my friend isn't always so good with directions :D I know I'm no veteran by any stretch of imagination, but I will be eventually.

Roel
Founder

#17 » Post by Roel » 10 Oct 2015 14:52

Well the veteran needs to play at the server for at least a month and have a level 40 character. It might not be a lot but it makes sure that not both of them are new. For further information it is best to wait until the announcement.

Multiboxing RAF by a single player to level alts is not intended use of the system so it can lead to bans just like any other leveling exploit.

Roel
Founder

#18 » Post by Roel » 11 Oct 2015 10:13

Moved to accepted: http://www.primalwow.org/raf