World Bosses- Emerald Dragons

Raiding Randy

World Bosses- Emerald Dragons

#1 » Post by Raiding Randy » 13 Sep 2015 15:52

I think at this point, we're needing to have a bit more zang to the server. I've noticed that most of the members of the guilds I'm in are only logging on for a raid day, and there's not enough things to do right now. Some people don't want to level an alt. They're here for raiding. And, we might need to speed things up on this experience expansion ride that we're in. I think the World Dragons, would help gather people online more on the non MC/ZG raid days. I mean, who doesn't want that badass loot right?

ice4keep

Re: World Bosses- Emerald Dragons

#2 » Post by ice4keep » 13 Sep 2015 20:04

And what? Bwl next week? Aq 20/40 the week after? Get real.

Arturo

#3 » Post by Arturo » 13 Sep 2015 20:43

With how downhill the server is going at this point I'm inclined to agree. Maybe raid lockouts should be reduced by half for MC and certain raids and world bosses should be sped up. Guilds are falling apart left and right others cant get members to even raidlog. This might give the server something to do.

The downside to this is going to be quality. The changelog and bug fixes this month are a joke, just look at what was fixed for ZG.

- Fix issue with High Priest Venoxis not engaging players when they move close to him.
- High Priest Venoxis' Razzashi Cobras will respawn on wipe.
- Hakkar's speech upon entering instance and stepping on the Altar of Blood implemented.

and now look at some of the stuff wrong with that raid.
http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 78&t=16647

I don't know if anything else was fixed at this point since we haven't even bothered to do zg after seeing how bad it was. And lets also consider the fact that Ragnaros is still bugged and can be killed without tanks. But to be fair I don't know if this stuff is beyond the devs ability to script or if they even have the manpower to do it.

Basically its a Quantity vs Quality kind of question here. I prefer quality but with the server dying idk if quantity is what we need. It might bring people in, it might turn people away when they see the drastically low quality and considering that there are very well scripted vanilla servers, well you get the idea.
Rosario
Lilith
Machismo
Rosa

Mezcal
Savage

Dreadnought101

#4 » Post by Dreadnought101 » 14 Sep 2015 00:14

Im more interested in how the debuffs that are seen in high level dungeons and raids are implemented for the dragons, because right now azuregos is in azshara has the debuff applied to the entire zone, making questing harder there (not that many people quest in azshara, its an out of the way zone). We have kazzak, who does not have the debuff in blasted lands and hes a cakewalk! downed instantly when he spawns every single time.

We will be getting 4 emerald dragons, and some of them are in more important low level questing areas like Ashenvale and duskwood. If there is any sort of debuff, it would need to be applied to the sub-zone where the dragons are, not the entire zone, and im not sure if the devs can do that or not.

As for the timeline when they are released, they were released pretty late in vanilla, and im not sure what the timeline is for the devs here as they released ZG much earlier then retail.
Degaris
-
A wise man once introduced me to this game "It shall protect your virginity my lad." He said...

Roel
Founder

#5 » Post by Roel » 14 Sep 2015 10:23

The Emerald Dragons are scheduled after BQL along with AQ20.

@Arturo There have been many more fixes that are already live but the changelog hasn't been updated this week.

@Dreadnought101 Debuffs won't be a problem for those because each one has a specific area within the entire zone that won't affect any questing.