PVP suggestions.

.majstorfanta

Re: PVP suggestions.

#16 » Post by .majstorfanta » 01 Sep 2015 17:10

WTB ability to take up cleanse spirit for shamans instead of mana tide, what i mean is if you pick one other one can not be taken

.Virmeck

#17 » Post by .Virmeck » 01 Sep 2015 17:55

I disagree, the call to arms is great advertisment, whenever arathi basin or alterac valley get call to arms alot of people queue it and they get a lot of attention for a little while (before losses on one side and people quite). The one thing i would change in call to arms is to disclude currently disabled battlegrounds like eye of the storm.
I can agree with it being a great advertisement, I'm just asking for a daily rotation at the very least. On other WOTLK servers, they rotate between BG's. Would be nice to have some more AB, and AV in the mix to keep the population of this server healthy.

.Virmeck

#18 » Post by .Virmeck » 01 Sep 2015 17:59

Shave wrote:Iam saying this, because i play both lock and priest.I ve said this 1000 times here, pvp on this server is unbalanced, there will be no serious pvp until lvl 70.But its just "my" opinion!
I agree. There never was balanced pvp anyways, I'm Feral. Feral atm isn't on top of the food chain lol. I'm not gonna complain, cause I still have a lot of utility in group situations, and the occasional 2k crits on cloth wearers. They just need to go ahead, and give more of an effort to enhance pvp. Work on some broken/buggy skills and do a simple rotation of the current available battlegrounds at the very least.

.ithril11

#19 » Post by .ithril11 » 01 Sep 2015 23:38

Shadow priests are hard counters to caster classes. They are still hurt by the double nerf to vamp plague to my knowledge so I have no issues with them. Still salty from time to time though. The real current issue is warlocks.

.Virmeck

#20 » Post by .Virmeck » 02 Sep 2015 02:31

ithril11 wrote:Shadow priests are hard counters to caster classes. They are still hurt by the double nerf to vamp plague to my knowledge so I have no issues with them. Still salty from time to time though. The real current issue is warlocks.
Indeed, and that brings me to a new complaint and issue that needs to be resolved. I've been death coiled through the wall, and under the floor on both sides in WSG. This is really annoying when you're carrying to flag. Some of these locks know they don't need to chase you, just death coil you. I suggest you all start fine-tuning the map, don't gotta be perfect, I don't expect that from any private server, but some of these bugs remind me of Molten WoW.