[Pending] PVE or PVP

Vesimies

Re: PVE or PVP

#16 » Post by Vesimies » 06 Aug 2015 21:25

shibli09 wrote: Think about it from a raid perspective then if this is supposed to be a PvE server.

Lets say Maple Syrup is going to kill Azuregos, some of our players are PvP accounts, so when they get buffed by everyone else in the raid, the people who are buffing are getting flagged for pvp. Now entire raid is pvp.

All of a sudden Horde Guild "X" rolls up. But guess what, they are all PvE accounts. So lets get all the casters to get into range of the main tank and just nuke him the fuck down since no one can prevent us from doing so.

Lets say no one buffs the people who are pvp, then the PvE raid comes in and ganks the fuck out of them now putting the 2 different factions at different numbers forcing the raiding guild to not enter pvp.

On my last server, the way we did world bosses, was that we had groups designated as"PvP" groups who would instantly intercept any opposing faction guild that came within site. They acted as a barrier, because in PvP positioning is EVERYTHING. They acted as a hand that swatted or pushed the ally away to allow the dragon group to kill the boss.

I love how the PvE-ers on this forum who are so against PvP shit on any idea where it allows equal and fair gameplay, but as soon as one PvE-er gives an idea that CLEARLY gives the PvE-ers an advantage over the PvP-ers they are all of a sudden for it and call it SMART ideas.
man I think you have no idea what you re talking about. you re here on forum to make dramas and feeding your childish ego :) thats all.

shibli09

#17 » Post by shibli09 » 06 Aug 2015 21:27

Vesimies wrote:
shibli09 wrote: Think about it from a raid perspective then if this is supposed to be a PvE server.

Lets say Maple Syrup is going to kill Azuregos, some of our players are PvP accounts, so when they get buffed by everyone else in the raid, the people who are buffing are getting flagged for pvp. Now entire raid is pvp.

All of a sudden Horde Guild "X" rolls up. But guess what, they are all PvE accounts. So lets get all the casters to get into range of the main tank and just nuke him the fuck down since no one can prevent us from doing so.

Lets say no one buffs the people who are pvp, then the PvE raid comes in and ganks the fuck out of them now putting the 2 different factions at different numbers forcing the raiding guild to not enter pvp.

On my last server, the way we did world bosses, was that we had groups designated as"PvP" groups who would instantly intercept any opposing faction guild that came within site. They acted as a barrier, because in PvP positioning is EVERYTHING. They acted as a hand that swatted or pushed the ally away to allow the dragon group to kill the boss.

I love how the PvE-ers on this forum who are so against PvP shit on any idea where it allows equal and fair gameplay, but as soon as one PvE-er gives an idea that CLEARLY gives the PvE-ers an advantage over the PvP-ers they are all of a sudden for it and call it SMART ideas.
man I think you have no idea what you re talking about. you re here on forum to make dramas and feeding your childish ego :) thats all.
The man who sits there and calls people names without rebuttling or refutting their solid points is a child.

I guess Prime is a child too because he JUST acknowledged that this would be abused.

You are just mad that your idea has flaws in it.

.Tomerant

#18 » Post by .Tomerant » 06 Aug 2015 21:40

shibli09 wrote:
Vesimies wrote:
shibli09 wrote:
I guess Prime is a child too because he....
You are going a bit to far lady...
Someone posted smarter suggestion than yours and you rage here....

What's your problem ghetto girl??
If it's a PvE than just get to PvP realm, I'm sure you won't be missed here.

And just so you know, I'm voting for pvp too. But I'm aware of what type of realm i joined and I'm not bitching about it cuz it was MY DECISION (you decided to join PvE realm too, keep that in mind)

shibli09

#19 » Post by shibli09 » 06 Aug 2015 21:48

Dude read the fucking thread, he called me a child because I pointed out legitamite flaws to the idea, Prime agreed and acknowledged it and threw out ideas to prevent the abuse.

You are just mad that I'm pointing out the flaws to this idea that clearly benefits PvE-ers over PvP-ers.

I'm sorry, so because I was born and grew up in the ghetto that makes me a lesser person to you? That gives you the right to be derrogatory to me and use it in a derragatory manner?

It's funny, because I am against World PvP, I agreed with PvE-ers not to turn on World PvP so I tried coming up with other suggestions that don't affect PvE-ers and in all my posts I consistently asked people to please point out the negatives to my ideas and to discuss them. But then here I am getting hated on and told to go to a PvP realm because I want to discuss and point out any flaws in an idea before a developer wastes time working on a not fully thought out suggestion?

You call me ghetto but it sounds to me that you are the one who belongs there.

shibli09

#20 » Post by shibli09 » 06 Aug 2015 21:54

HERES A BETTER IDEA:

How about you actually read the points I make and you address them.

All i see you doing is deflecting the flaws I am pointing out by attacking my character. I believe that means you lose the arguement and I win? Because apparently you can't attack my points so instead you attack me as a person and focus on where I grew up in instead of whats relevant to the discussion.

.Tomerant

#21 » Post by .Tomerant » 06 Aug 2015 21:54

you just need to voice down a bit, damn

You are too loud about very pointless stuff, constantly looking for flaws in someone's stuff just so you can act smart...
Change your ways, really.

"Ghetto girl" i used is referred to you way of speech, not your origin.
Your way of talking to ppl makes you hard to be taken seriously.

You rage to much over something pointless. And you indeed act like a spoiled brat, not a child.
Seems like there is another thread which I should stay away from...
Cya Shib, have fun making stupid points and proving them :roll:

Nyeriah

#22 » Post by Nyeriah » 06 Aug 2015 21:56

I don't think any of the responses these threads have been receiving are being helpful in any way for a while now...

shibli09

#23 » Post by shibli09 » 06 Aug 2015 21:58

Tomerant wrote:you just need to voice down a bit, damn

You are too loud about very pointless stuff, constantly looking for flaws in someone's stuff just so you can act smart...
Change your ways, really.

"Ghetto girl" i used is referred to you way of speech, not your origin.
Your way of talking to ppl makes you hard to be taken seriously.

You rage to much over something pointless. And you indeed act like a spoiled brat, not a child.
Seems like there is another thread which I should stay away from...
Cya Shib, have fun making stupid points and proving them :roll:

There you go again, attacking me as a person and not the points on hand.

So because I use "fucking" in my vocabulary it means I can't be taken seriously?

It sounds like an issue on your end. People who are too caught up on words instead of the message are unintellegent and lack the ability to communicate properly. You sound like an SJW on twitter, OMG SOMEONE USED A WORD THAT TRIGGERS ME, IM GOING TO ATTACK THEM FOR USING A WORD INSTEAD ATTACKING THEIR ACTUAL MESSAGE.

The way you talk is far worse than the way I talk, at least I give discussion while you just go around insulting people because you can't come up with a single valid thought to disprove anything I've said.

shibli09

#24 » Post by shibli09 » 06 Aug 2015 22:03

Nyeriah wrote:I don't think any of the responses these threads have been receiving are being helpful in any way for a while now...
Go through my posts and you will see floods of posts where I go through and actually contribute to discussions by pointing out procs and cons to ideas and suggestions. Look at the PvE-ers who respond to all my shit, they have yet to refute any of the points I make, all they do is call PvP-ers childish neckbeards and hurl insults.

These are the people you guys choose to side with who demand the server stay PvE? Why is it when Oscar (Lee) makes posts and threads being rude and insulting to people get deleted/locked/moved to off-topic. But then the same people come in and attack myself and others who are trying to have a proper discussion on the subject are left to run rampant on the server?

EDIT: I mean the forums are supposed to be a place for debate and discussion, but it appears a majority of these guys are butthurt that half of the population want PvP so they come into threads and insult/attack people to take away from the topic on hand. It's hard to get a legit discussion going when people like this are constantly fuckn threads up.

Vesimies

#25 » Post by Vesimies » 06 Aug 2015 22:12

shibli09 wrote: Go through my posts and you will see floods of posts where I go through and actually contribute to discussions by pointing out procs and cons to ideas and suggestions. Look at the PvE-ers who respond to all my shit, they have yet to refute any of the points I make, all they do is call PvP-ers childish neckbeards and hurl insults.

These are the people you guys choose to side with who demand the server stay PvE? Why is it when Oscar (Lee) makes posts and threads being rude and insulting to people get deleted/locked/moved to off-topic. But then the same people come in and attack myself and others who are trying to have a proper discussion on the subject are left to run rampant on the server?

EDIT: I mean the forums are supposed to be a place for debate and discussion, but it appears a majority of these guys are butthurt that half of the population want PvP so they come into threads and insult/attack people to take away from the topic on hand. It's hard to get a legit discussion going when people like this are constantly fuckn threads up.
look how you act, you want to be part of debate/discussion ? there re rules for it. im happy you pointed on something, but if you re marked as pvp you can attack only pvp marked players . so your story about pve- players will kill your main tank has no sense.
your " point " has 3 different options :
1st : two different raids for world boss, Both raids will buff up , all players will have pvp mark, so there will be 80 players and one massive pvp event
2nd : two different raids for world boss, both raids wont buff, so PvE players will /sit and w8 while PvP players will fight
3rd : some cool dude will pull the boss and both raids will wipe :D

Vesimies

#26 » Post by Vesimies » 06 Aug 2015 22:21

and if i can ask any admin to clear this topic, only for things, which will help... Do it plz, we dont need next topic with 100 pages about nothing

shibli09

#27 » Post by shibli09 » 06 Aug 2015 22:27

Vesimies wrote:
shibli09 wrote: Go through my posts and you will see floods of posts where I go through and actually contribute to discussions by pointing out procs and cons to ideas and suggestions. Look at the PvE-ers who respond to all my shit, they have yet to refute any of the points I make, all they do is call PvP-ers childish neckbeards and hurl insults.

look how you act, you want to be part of debate/discussion ? there re rules for it. im happy you pointed on something, but if you re marked as pvp you can attack only pvp marked players . so your story about pve- players will kill your main tank has no sense.
your " point " has 3 different options :
1st : two different raids for world boss, Both raids will buff up , all players will have pvp mark, so there will be 80 players and one massive pvp event
2nd : two different raids for world boss, both raids wont buff, so PvE players will /sit and w8 while PvP players will fight
3rd : some cool dude will pull the boss and both raids will wipe :D
No.

When you are PvE you can attack people who are PvP and then you become flagged for PvP, thats how it works.

It does have sense, you are not understanding it properly.

If you have people who are not flagged for PvP they can run up to the tank without being flagged for PvP. You cannot be attacked by other players until you attack someone who is pvp or you type /pvp. So you run up to the tank till you are in range and everyone attacks him at the same time. Its called organization, people in raids have it.

your other 2 points do not even make sense.

I'm sorry, not trying to be a dick here, but is english your first language? Because you are misinterpreting EVERYTHING I am saying, and I feel as if it is a language barrier.

Vesimies

#28 » Post by Vesimies » 06 Aug 2015 22:33

shibli09 wrote:
No.

When you are PvE you can attack people who are PvP and then you become flagged for PvP, thats how it works.

If you have people who are not flagged for PvP they can run up to the tank without being flagged for PvP. You cannot be attacked by other players until you attack someone who is pvp or you type /pvp. So you run up to the tank till you are in range and everyone attacks him at the same time. Its called organization, people in raids have it.

I'm sorry, not trying to be a dick here, but is english your first language? Because you are misinterpreting EVERYTHING I am saying, and I feel as if it is a language barrier.
well my english isnt good, its true and im sorry for my grammar. if you re PVE marked you cant attack anyone, doesnt matter if that person has pvp or pve mark. If you re marked as PVP, you cant attack pve marked player, you can attack only PvP marked . So, agree i dont get what you want to say .. again sorry

shibli09

#29 » Post by shibli09 » 06 Aug 2015 22:44

Vesimies wrote:
shibli09 wrote:
No.

well my english isnt good, its true and im sorry for my grammar. if you re PVE marked you cant attack anyone, doesnt matter if that person has pvp or pve mark. If you re marked as PVP, you cant attack pve marked player, you can attack only PvP marked . So, agree i dont get what you want to say .. again sorry
Do NOT apologize for a language barrier, I only speak english so the fact you can speak multiple languages is above me already. If your english is not good it is ok, that is not a bad thing , I just have to explain it different.

As of right now a PvE player CAN attack a PvP player. A PvP player cannot attack a PvE player. That is how it is right now. Once a PvE player attacks a PvP player than the PvP player can attack back, but he cannot attack first. You can ask prime or any other admin I swear this is how it is right now and how it was like in retail.

Roel
Founder

#30 » Post by Roel » 06 Aug 2015 23:36

http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 32#p176432
Prime wrote:All PvE vs PvP topics have been closed and so will any new topics with the same goal. Everything worth saying was already said a dozen of times. More arguing only gives people the impression of a toxic community and does more harm than good. If you care about the server please try to learn when it's time to a drop a discussion and try to not get triggered so easily by what other people say on future discussions. Just ignore and don't reply on such posts, it only creates an immature chain reaction. I know this is an impossible request but worth it if at least one person will try.

To summarize: The realm will stay PvE. The only thing we might consider in some way is this, as it seems the best compromise that wouldn't affect anyone who doesn't agree with it. Obviously only if we can implement it in a good way and it's definitely not high priority.

P.S. Sorry for the rant. This should have been done sooner but it takes something to test my patience.