Reduce Dual Spec Cost To Be In Line With Vanilla Earnings.

Should Primal WoW Reduce Dual Spec Cost In Line With Rate of Inflation From Vanilla To Lich King?

Yes, It Should Be Changed To Match Vanilla Earning Rates.
57%
No, People should have to pay 1000g even though this is a Lich King price where gold was 800% easier to generate.
43%

Total votes: 96

Keenapal

Re: Reduce Dual Spec Cost To Be In Line With Vanilla Earning

#31 » Post by Keenapal » 25 Jul 2015 02:36

I am level 60 Ithrill, do not try and make judgements without knowing things yourself. I have no idea what level you are because I am not psychic, neither are you.

.ithril11

#32 » Post by .ithril11 » 25 Jul 2015 02:42

Keenapal wrote:I am level 60 Ithrill, do not try and make judgements without knowing things yourself. I have no idea what level you are because I am not psychic, neither are you.
Nice! Lets not address the counter-points outside of the level of my character!

Congratulations on 60, if you really are 60 then you should also know and have a concept of the drop-rates on this server. I'm sorry sitting in SW isn't generating enough gold for you but do please try to make it happen.

Roel
Founder

#33 » Post by Roel » 25 Jul 2015 10:40

Looks like the poll only confirms the decision that was made. Nothing more to say about it anymore.

Bante

#34 » Post by Bante » 25 Jul 2015 16:40

Keenapal wrote:
Trmpah wrote:If you find dual spec too expensive, respec the old fashion way. Just like you did in vanilla.

Dual spec is not needed - we did fine from 1.0 till 3.1 without it.

If you want to have a server where a bunch of WoW-Snobs can prance around the game thinking they are kings because they can afford to spend many hours of their day farming instead of looking after their families and living their lives then keep it as it is.

Soo, you are jelly because you don't get things handed to you? You are upset because you spend more time doing other things and therefore can't achieve what players who do invest time can achieve? You're feeling entitled to what they have?
So you want the game to come to you, to please you and caress you, so you won't feel left out?

Go to retail and find all your dreams coming true!

Keenapal wrote: Anyway this is the last I will say on the matter. - A company adapts to the market, the market does not adapt to the company, this is why Blizzard was so successful in Cata (until the release of Dragon Soul).

Yes blizzard adapted to the market, look how that went. I sincerely doubt you and the casual army even understand what made this game so good.

ice4keep

#35 » Post by ice4keep » 25 Jul 2015 23:43

Guess the poll speaks for itself.

Get to farming, OP.

.Sorrugis

#36 » Post by .Sorrugis » 25 Jul 2015 23:50

Prime wrote:Looks like the poll only confirms the decision that was made. Nothing more to say about it anymore.
Might as well lock the thread.

Definitely happy with the decision that was made.