BG Ques

xholyqt

BG Ques

#1 » Post by xholyqt » 08 Jul 2015 16:33

I have recently reached level 60, and I have realized just how rare WSG ques pop at this level bracket. I realized recently that it is not because of the lack of people wanting to PvP, or the lack of 60s in general, but it is the severe lack of Horde players. I realized the server has implemented free faction transfers from Alli to Horde which was a great idea, but I believe it needs to be taken just one step further to secure BG ques for the people trying to progress. At the current rate it is nearly impossible to get a piece of PvP gear, as some take upwards of 55,000 honor a piece. I am suggesting cross faction BG's, meaning this, If 3 alli and 1 horde que for the battleground, then the que pops with 2 alli vs 1 alli and 1 horde. If 4 alli que then the que pops, 2v2. This has been done on other servers and I have believed that it worked perfectly. Please take this into consideration, I can't see any of the players on the server disagreeing with this atleast until the Horde side's population increases.

Cleofatra

Re: BG Ques

#2 » Post by Cleofatra » 08 Jul 2015 16:34

Good idea! I think with the upcoming changes to PvP Damage and Healing Done there should be more queues .. hopefully. This would definitely help though in this non-peak times.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Kindzadza » 09 Jul 2015 11:26

This is not a blizzlike thing so dunno.. Maybe if our population doesn't increase soon we may reconsider, but now when we need to attract new players doubt it. :)

xholyqt

#4 » Post by xholyqt » 09 Jul 2015 19:06

I realize its not blizzlike but neither is the 50% hp buff in bg's to help equalize the playing field for healers to prevent 1 shots, but thank you for taking it into consideration