PvP dmg

Amalizzy

Re: PvP dmg

#46 » Post by Amalizzy » 22 Jul 2015 12:43

Zanmato wrote:
My earlier suggestion was to remove the added hp and only implement a resilience buff across the board (while inside battlegrounds).
+1 this

.Garmath

#47 » Post by .Garmath » 22 Jul 2015 19:49

I started a new thread discussing this in general forums to get more people in on this Discussion and to start this new and in a fresh light here http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=15910

.Abcess

#48 » Post by .Abcess » 23 Jul 2015 02:05

Sorrugis wrote: Please no more resilience. Mana issues are already all too real.
Is that really a good thing? PVPers need to be rewarded for PVP effort, similary to how PVE players get rewarded for raids. If I enter a BG with my MC gear on, I shouldn't be able to stomp a PVP player because my gear is higher. Resilence should make up the difference, ensuring the PVP player can out dps and out last a PVE geared player.

I can't see it being fair otherwise.

Zanmato

#49 » Post by Zanmato » 23 Jul 2015 10:58

Zanmato wrote:
Sorrugis wrote:Please no more resilience. Mana issues are already all too real.
My earlier suggestion was to remove the added hp and only implement a resilience buff across the board (while inside battlegrounds).
Quoting myself here, but i'd like to add that the reason why i suggested a flat across the board passive resilience buff to everyone while inside a battleground or arena (are is ALSO important or else it's just gonna get dominated with double DPS on 2s.) is because i would think that the devs wouldnt want to make too many custom changes to the gear, as in adding resilience to the pvp gear, but the latest arguments regarding PvP vs PvE gear in battlegrounds made me think the other way around. I agree that PvPers need to be rewarded for their effort in PvP, thus receiving better gear for their intended purpose, just like PvErs will receive better gear for their intended purpose while raiding. Adding resilience to the pvp gear could be the way to go. That would give people who like PvP a reason to farm honor for that otherwise shitty lv58 set.

Zanmato

#50 » Post by Zanmato » 23 Jul 2015 11:00

edit: douple post, appologies once again.
Last edited by BelAuri on 23 Jul 2015 17:44, edited 1 time in total.

Zanmato

#51 » Post by Zanmato » 23 Jul 2015 11:00

edit: this bloody keyboard and the double posts. sowwy.
Last edited by BelAuri on 23 Jul 2015 17:43, edited 1 time in total.

Cleofatra

#52 » Post by Cleofatra » 23 Jul 2015 16:05

Nerf bubble, hunters are balanced.