Armory -> Last online

Do you support this suggestion?

Yes!
74%
No, this suggestion is bad and you should all feel bad.
26%

Total votes: 31

Wilcox

Armory -> Last online

#1 » Post by Wilcox » 20 Sep 2015 19:14

Hey.

Back in the time, you used to be able to track when someone was last online. This was removed due to some reasons in another suggestion, and I'm not suggesting to bring it back entirely. My suggestion is to bring the option to tog this, to be trackable or not on your desire.

What I had on mind; we'd set it trackable by default for everyone- and those that would not like to be tracked can simply turn it off through the UCP. I see no harm in it, one side wants to have this feature and one side does not want to have this feature. Let's make everyone happy?

Hansrutger
Former Staff

Re: Armory -> Last online

#2 » Post by Hansrutger » 20 Sep 2015 20:27

Yes... I don't know why they even removed it, it's for another thread but I don't see a reason why not to add it again with a toggle function. Very simple. Same thing should be for raid ID's, but that's also for another thread.

OT: YES!
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

Re: Armory -> Last online

#3 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 20 Sep 2015 20:28

I was always hoping to track certain people's names if they are inactive for too long in hopes of maybe getting their names if they never come back. I always liked that feature so I would like to see it back.
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia