[Accepted] Improving transfer gear

belendor

Re: Transfer gear is terrible

#31 » Post by belendor » 14 Jul 2015 02:36

ok so i was away from forums for a while. everyone got so toxic O.o

The only thing willy did was suggest to give the transfers some offset 180 ilvl pieces so they can do rhc. No need to start raging destroying everything mass rage ect O.o

where is da luv guys :(

+1 from me
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

mcheka

#32 » Post by mcheka » 14 Jul 2015 08:18

Laithea wrote:
Wilcox wrote:I transferred my warrior from retail. I know it's free and my warrior still remains there and all but come on now.The terms state that I'll receive starting gear, emblems etc etc. All I received was 6,5k gold & 600 emblems of heroism.
I also transferred from retail but got 3k gold, not 6.5k. Wasn't enough to buy even slow flying in Northrend after buying class abilities.

Can't say I'm thrilled with the "transfer" (my 90 toon was in BiS pvp gear), but at the end of the day, they are giving us something for free, so I suppose we have no basis to complain regardless.
Check your mailbox. I believe characters start with 3000g and have to pick up the remaining 3500g from the mailbox as a welcome present.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Roel
Founder

#33 » Post by Roel » 14 Jul 2015 18:03

The transfer templates for level 70s and 80 starters have been redesigned to be less dependent on emblems. The "80 starter" template will now receive ilvl 187 gear on top of the emblems. Combining them should give players just enough ilvl to queue for RHC.

Previous transfers will not be affected by this, although they should have already out-geared these items if it was their first character on TW.

Moving this topic to accepted suggestions even though it wasn't created as a suggestion.