[Accepted] Faction Change from Horde to Alliance

chickenbutt
Donor

[Accepted] Faction Change from Horde to Alliance

#1 » Post by chickenbutt » 16 Jun 2015 13:14

If you are a PvPer, or if you have ever stepped into an RBG since, well, a few years now... you will know that the Horde has completely dominated the RBG scene a very large percentage of the time. So far this month the Horde has crushed the Alliance in all the level 80 BGs with 593 wins to the Alliance's 321 wins.

Right now, the cost of faction changing from Horde to Alliance is 500 vote points. That means that if you would want to do something about the imbalance, or switch to Alliance for any reason and then change your mind, you would need one thousand vote points. That is a massive amount which could scare a lot of people away from switching.

It needs to be free again honestly. It's the easiest way we can get it going to test it out. If it doesn't work at all and the server is just going to be this imbalanced forever you could change it back or do whatever you want with it, this is just a suggestion. If it really can't be free at least don't make it five freakin' hundred.

I really hope I get some feedback here, from both factions. I believe this is a topic a lot of players are involved in.

Alliance are sick of losing several RBGs in a row until some people with stupid amounts of gear start queueing or until Horde retards start queueing.

Horde are sick of waiting 30 minutes for BG queue -- and I was wondering why that whole time as well.

Faction changing really broadened my perspective of the server and hopefully many more here will have that experience in the near future.
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

ColdStep

Re: Faction Change from Horde to Alliance

#2 » Post by ColdStep » 16 Jun 2015 13:26

We all know alliances is scrubs.

But yeah, its not fun pvping if theres no challenge. I agree.

Although, to you hordies who chooses to leave our faction; We won't forget your betrayal.

ItchyVortex

#3 » Post by ItchyVortex » 16 Jun 2015 13:39

There was an amazing solution in the other thread but Roel must have forgot it in the middle of the spam.

http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p172137
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Roel
Founder

#4 » Post by Roel » 16 Jun 2015 13:49

I actually queued for some BGs the other day. Anyway I agree the shop needs some extra coding so we can make horde>ally free while keeping ally>horde 500 points. Maybe with an extra condition so people need a certain amount of HKs to get it free.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Hansrutger » 16 Jun 2015 13:53

TW forum about RBG's is getting worse than Inquisition forums about DKP... :/ I don't see a purpose creating topic after topic about the unfair rbg's.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

SomethingWitty

#6 » Post by SomethingWitty » 16 Jun 2015 13:53

+1
Transferred my undead priest when it reached 80 since i was always stuck in 30min+ queues /yawn. Then when you finally get in a BG, it's just a boring stomp. I only obtain gear through PvP, and i would dare to say that obtaining a full set of honour pvp gear takes longer on horde than alliance.

Planning to transfer my undead rogue too, when it reaches 80 , if the situation doesn't change. 500 vote points is a bit too much at the moment.

Or even better cross-faction BG's :3
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Hansrutger » 16 Jun 2015 13:55

SomethingWitty wrote: i would dare to say that obtaining a full set of honour pvp gear takes longer on horde than alliance.
Legit proof of that or just speculations?
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

freehall2002

#8 » Post by freehall2002 » 16 Jun 2015 14:01

well for the past 10 yrs i have played in many p server more or less my longest played server was bloodcraft over there my char was dwarf hunter name tandrac many old bc player will know me. over bg was also like that horde dominating ally but its was not very bad that horde are dominating every single bg that ally have to stay up in gy or don't ress coz u ress and horde are camping u. over here i saw that horde camping ally gy and so and why they do that i don't know but u know ratio of horde and ally is like 5:1 and wat u horde are doing camping gy ally ppl raging and going to horde just coz u r gonna win on that side but u r forgetting 1 thing slowly slowly 80's bg que will go low and i mean very low then wat u horde gonna do and as chicken said if u transfer horde to ally and then ally will dominate bg like now then horde will not que and then u want to make ally to horde free and again in couple of months it will be like this the prob is not with imbalance it is within us why rage quit to ally to horde or why camp gy many ppl hate that and the next day ppl stop queing or there is many aspect i can say but watever i say is gonna go flame and 1 thing i wanna add is if u see ally playing with no healer why u getting 5 heal just to dominate bg why not just play dps vs dps or 2heal on horde and 2 heal on ally. in bloodcraft server we used to follow dps vs dps we wouldn't needed a healer coz we belived in our dps skill i also know that heal in bg is turn the table but just to keep the game fair why not try without heal or u guys afraid that ally will dominate u in bg with dps if u think like that dude and girlz plz stop playing pvp if u don't believe in your skill and dps. and also ally has many mistake so as horde ppl carring low lvl in arena wow ally doing that and so as horde why not let arena be fair and let the same gear ppl que why not ally arena partner healer go to bg if healer is issue but ohh well my post will coz flame wars on me and i don't care actually basically all this opinion is my personal same as your all finger is not same. and i say gl to chicken watever u guys do i don't have prob with anything but as say prob is not imbalance it is within us :)

SomethingWitty

#9 » Post by SomethingWitty » 16 Jun 2015 14:06

Let's just say it's true for me. I would rather get instant queues with occasional wins than sit in a queue for 30+mins and the BG is over in 5-10mins. I usually just logged to my main on ally or logged off if queues were too long. In other words, my motivation to obtain gear is 0 if i have to wait for ages for a BG.
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015

ColdStep

#10 » Post by ColdStep » 16 Jun 2015 19:02

Roel wrote:Maybe with an extra condition so people need a certain amount of HKs to get it free.
+1, great idea :shock:

Virdo
Donor

#11 » Post by Virdo » 18 Jun 2015 12:59

I find your topic completely useless, you are also breaking the meaning of it…

You're now saying that hordes should use faction change option (which is in my opinion the worst tool ever – should not be available at all, you create a char and level it + stay in that faction, no need to change it, you can always make a new char and level it to 80 – no need for faction change option) more often and go to alliance to help them in battlegrounds and when you're the one who doesn't properly queue as alliance. For example, when there are alliance actually needed for battleground – you just don't bother to queue.

What made my day today is that i saw you queue on your horde paladin (swagmongoose is yours right?):

this is where your breaking the meaning of your topic. Why are you queuing as horde, when there are alliance needed? why are you taking our spots for battleground. If you are suggesting something then also stick with it. Its such a hypocrite move.
You are just like the other hordes who faction changed to alliance and then they either did one of the following:

1. quited the game
2. dodged rbg queue (queued only when they knew it was a win - they probably checked if ally group is good before queuing)
3. switched to pve
4. came back to horde.

The irony!

And to stick with the topic…don't do anything about faction change option (that's my opinion). If the vote for transfer from H to A is lowered, then any random can easily switch, either over rage, crying over items, or some stupid pathetic fights.

And about the talks about long waiting in rbg queue as horde...i did a lot bg's this week, and my max waiting in rbg queue was 15 min (not a big deal - just get some patience, find something to do meanwhile). I was in almost every single bg, so i don't see the problem. Usually when i wait long in rbg queue is when alliance dont even queue to start a BG. Learn to re-queue if you lose.

ItchyVortex

#12 » Post by ItchyVortex » 18 Jun 2015 13:09

Are you actually seriours @Virdo?

After creating a new char and leveling it to 80 you will have to get gear again, without saying that u cant just level a char to 80 in a minute...
So he cant play on horde because he has a char in ally now?
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

benzviliran

#13 » Post by benzviliran » 18 Jun 2015 14:37

ItchyVortex wrote:Are you actually seriours @Virdo?

After creating a new char and leveling it to 80 you will have to get gear again, without saying that u cant just level a char to 80 in a minute...
well if people are afraid they wont be good with their new chars as they cant have wrath gear etc which they got by wintrading or transfering or whatever abuse they used they will have problem probably xd (not saying that you did this but im talking in general)
I am the swarm

strudel

#14 » Post by strudel » 18 Jun 2015 15:04

benzviliran wrote:

well if people are afraid they wont be good with their new chars as they cant have wrath gear etc which they got by wintrading or transfering or whatever abuse they used they will have problem probably xd (not saying that you did this but im talking in general)
Words about pvp from a rele geared scrub with 1 wf piece he got in VoA. Hilarious. And your guild has the most number of horde transfered donators in the server so pls try some other approach on this topic.

benzviliran

#15 » Post by benzviliran » 18 Jun 2015 15:19

strudel wrote:
benzviliran wrote:

Words about pvp from a rele geared scrub with 1 wf piece he got in VoA. Hilarious. And your guild has the most number of horde transfered donators in the server so pls try some other approach on this topic.
you know you are trying to make it look bad that i dont have wrath gear but you forget that its the opposite, i play better than people with full wrath gear as relentless gear so in other words you just gave me a compliment.

however im standing on what im saying, i know a few wintraders and people who transfered with gear that in other server they got it in an unfair way and therefor if they create new char they wont be able to get the same gear.

about my guild.... what does it have to do with what i said? i didnt mention that i support guild members for transfering or donating for gear from other servers and transfer here so please dont assume things that i did not say.
I am the swarm