[Accepted] Faction Change from Horde to Alliance

Naljs

Re: Faction Change from Horde to Alliance

#16 » Post by Naljs » 18 Jun 2015 16:05

strudel wrote:
benzviliran wrote:
ItchyVortex wrote:Are you actually seriours @Virdo?

After creating a new char and leveling it to 80 you will have to get gear again, without saying that u cant just level a char to 80 in a minute...
So he cant play on horde because he has a char in ally now?
well if people are afraid they wont be good with their new chars as they cant have wrath gear etc which they got by wintrading or transfering or whatever abuse they used they will have problem probably xd (not saying that you did this but im talking in general)
Words about pvp from a rele geared scrub with 1 wf piece he got in VoA. Hilarious. And your guild has the most number of horde transfered donators in the server so pls try some other approach on this topic.
Don't turn this topic into another flame topic, please. He is right, you know, you earn the gear you deserve. Not the gear you get carried to (Yes, I'm talking out of experience since I've killed wrathful hpal as a deadly geared feral???)

I have to agree with this other thing that people should simply just level new characters, because. That's why.
But ofc some people won't have time to do so..
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

Folkk

#17 » Post by Folkk » 18 Jun 2015 17:06

+1 to make the transfer from horde to alliance cost nothing.
Just had a 5 vs 0 bg. Maybe this way the leavers will have replacements, or who knows, maybe they won't leave as soon as they die once :o.
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

Wilcox

#18 » Post by Wilcox » 18 Jun 2015 18:53

i got 4 rele and my wf panties are from voa

im a scrub /cheer

benzviliran

#19 » Post by benzviliran » 18 Jun 2015 19:04

Wilcox wrote:i got 4 rele and my wf panties are from voa

im a scrub /cheer
who could have imagined that we will have something in comment...

maybe dogs can fly actually who knows
I am the swarm

SomethingWitty

#20 » Post by SomethingWitty » 18 Jun 2015 22:02

Virdo wrote:I find your topic completely useless, you are also breaking the meaning of it…

You're now saying that hordes should use faction change option (which is in my opinion the worst tool ever – should not be available at all, you create a char and level it + stay in that faction, no need to change it, you can always make a new char and level it to 80 – no need for faction change option) more often and go to alliance to help them in battlegrounds and when you're the one who doesn't properly queue as alliance. For example, when there are alliance actually needed for battleground – you just don't bother to queue.

What made my day today is that i saw you queue on your horde paladin (swagmongoose is yours right?):

this is where your breaking the meaning of your topic. Why are you queuing as horde, when there are alliance needed? why are you taking our spots for battleground. If you are suggesting something then also stick with it. Its such a hypocrite move.
You are just like the other hordes who faction changed to alliance and then they either did one of the following:

1. quited the game
2. dodged rbg queue (queued only when they knew it was a win - they probably checked if ally group is good before queuing)
3. switched to pve
4. came back to horde.

The irony!

I find your comment completely useless, since 3/4 of it is just ad homs. The OP can be a hypocrite, douchebag, pedophile…but if his suggestion has substance to it then address his points don't go on some self-righteous crusade because he dared to queue a BG on horde side (you one of those hardcore ally/horde fags?).

He's not forcing anyone to faction change, all he's saying is make it easier for those who actually want to faction change the ability to do so. Most of the arguments on here have been that horde players are too attached to one side to change, but if someone wants to faction change then they will eventually faction change whether it costs 500/1000 VP, so what's the harm?
Virdo wrote:And to stick with the topic…don't do anything about faction change option (that's my opinion). If the vote for transfer from H to A is lowered, then any random can easily switch, either over rage, crying over items, or some stupid pathetic fights.
The only part of your post which actually addresses the topic. Then again, why do you care so much if some random wants to transfer?
Virdo wrote:And about the talks about long waiting in rbg queue as horde...i did a lot bg's this week, and my max waiting in rbg queue was 15 min (not a big deal - just get some patience, find something to do meanwhile). I was in almost every single bg, so i don't see the problem. Usually when i wait long in rbg queue is when alliance dont even queue to start a BG. Learn to re-queue if you lose.
Good for you, it's your personal experience and i can respect that but don't expect other people to feel the same way when they have time constraints/differing circumstances.
benzviliran wrote:you know you are trying to make it look bad that i dont have wrath gear but you forget that its the opposite, i play better than people with full wrath gear as relentless gear so in other words you just gave me a compliment.
benzviliran wrote:however im standing on what im saying, i know a few wintraders and people who transfered with gear that in other server they got it in an unfair way and therefor if they create new char they wont be able to get the same gear.

about my guild.... what does it have to do with what i said? i didnt mention that i support guild members for transfering or donating for gear from other servers and transfer here so please dont assume things that i did not say.
oooookkkk?? what does that have to do with anything? If the people already have unfairly obtained gear what does it even matter if they want to faction change?
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015

Myaoming
Former Staff

#21 » Post by Myaoming » 18 Jun 2015 22:10

+1 to the OP's idea. The Alliance needs people in general anyway, not just in RBGs. The Horde is outnumbering the Alliance by a bit according to these charts, but I belive Roel's idea of making the transfer free for those with X+ amount of HKs should hopefully balance things out properly.

And yeah, same ol' Virdo getting butthurt about faction changes and holding grudges.

This post may be intended to increase my post count (inside joke).
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

cherno666

#22 » Post by cherno666 » 18 Jun 2015 23:36

I have to agree with Virdo , looking at it from my perspective , if I want a fraction change , I will vpte hard for it , same if I want rename or some sexy mount , it doesn't really matter how much it costs , people who really want to change faction for whatever reason , to have faster ques or cause their friends are alliance or horde it doesn't matter, the point is they will do it no matter the cost and I bet even if it was availible only for money donation , the number of horde <-> alliance transfers would be apsolutely the same
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

ItchyVortex

#23 » Post by ItchyVortex » 18 Jun 2015 23:52

cherno666 wrote:I have to agree with Virdo , looking at it from my perspective , if I want a fraction change , I will vpte hard for it , same if I want rename or some sexy mount , it doesn't really matter how much it costs , people who really want to change faction for whatever reason , to have faster ques or cause their friends are alliance or horde it doesn't matter, the point is they will do it no matter the cost and I bet even if it was availible only for money donation , the number of horde <-> alliance transfers would be apsolutely the same
Trust me, theres some rare guy here and there that doesnt mind transfering one char just to help the losing faction.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

SomethingWitty

#24 » Post by SomethingWitty » 19 Jun 2015 00:07

cherno666 wrote:I have to agree with Virdo , looking at it from my perspective , if I want a fraction change , I will vpte hard for it , same if I want rename or some sexy mount , it doesn't really matter how much it costs , people who really want to change faction for whatever reason , to have faster ques or cause their friends are alliance or horde it doesn't matter, the point is they will do it no matter the cost and I bet even if it was availible only for money donation , the number of horde <-> alliance transfers would be apsolutely the same
By your own argument, if the number of horde<->alliance transfers is the same no matter the cost, then why not reduce the cost to help those that want to transfer? Even if the cost is reduced for PvP'ers, i doubt there will be many people who will actually transfer to a losing side because of personal attachments, hate…etc.
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015

ItchyVortex

#25 » Post by ItchyVortex » 19 Jun 2015 00:40

Virdo wrote:this is where your breaking the meaning of your topic. Why are you queuing as horde, when there are alliance needed? why are you taking our spots for battleground. If you are suggesting something then also stick with it. Its such a hypocrite move.
You are just like the other hordes who faction changed to alliance and then they either did one of the following:

1. quited the game
2. dodged rbg queue (queued only when they knew it was a win - they probably checked if ally group is good before queuing)
3. switched to pve
4. came back to horde.

The irony!
I guess we are past this but i felt like sharing this :>
Branhos and Swagtrain are currently the only ally names on the PvPstats "homepage", you should rethink a bit if you think factions are balanced.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Roel
Founder

Re: [Accepted] Faction Change from Horde to Alliance

#26 » Post by Roel » 19 Jun 2015 13:58