[Accepted] Report player section

Etro
Honorary Member

Re: Report player section

#16 » Post by Etro » 04 Jun 2015 21:01

Adding a forum rule in the ACP to this section could help with this. Something like "Refrain from posting unless you have useful information that might help to dictate the resolution of the report, otherwise, the post will be deleted and the user warned." or w/e works. The staff will still have to continue working like it is now, but this might help to alleviate this issue a bit.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Wilcox

#17 » Post by Wilcox » 04 Jun 2015 21:06

bravo, someone finally understood!

Nyeriah

#18 » Post by Nyeriah » 04 Jun 2015 21:10

Rules were never styled properly so they look awful. I have added it anyway.

Etro
Honorary Member

#19 » Post by Etro » 04 Jun 2015 22:12

I committed a style change for the forums rules.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

ColdStep

#20 » Post by ColdStep » 08 Jun 2015 11:27

Nyeriah wrote:Rules were never styled properly so they look awful. I have added it anyway.
indeed not, I can rewrite them offical community rules if needed ^_^

scyree

#21 » Post by scyree » 10 Jun 2015 07:28

Well, this is my first forum post, but I wanted to chime in here...

I think the best option would be for players to NOT do anything worth reporting :)

Play fair, have fun, and don't be a jerk... for the majority of players it won't really matter because they won't be reported!

Honestly though, sometimes community input is needed, and if it's not required or warranted, I'm sure staff would be quick to lock/close a topic if necessary. The current format seems to be working.

Wilcox

#22 » Post by Wilcox » 10 Jun 2015 13:08

thats called utopia. no living person or group reached that yet. there will always be rulebreakers

the suggestion reached its point and nyeriah made an adjustment so lets just close this shall we?

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#23 » Post by Hansrutger » 10 Jun 2015 14:00

I don't get it though, why do you even allow players who are not directly involved to post there? Staff + people involved are the only ones who should post in reports. Everyone else should mind their own business.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Nyeriah

#24 » Post by Nyeriah » 10 Jun 2015 16:10

Locking as it has been accepted anyway,if there's anything left to be discussed open a new topic