[Accepted] Transfer From Grom-Wow

herahera

[Accepted] Transfer From Grom-Wow

#1 » Post by herahera » 26 Feb 2015 21:43

We want True-Wow to accept char transfer from Grom-wow , from Bloodhoof - 1x realm .

grikrbon19

Re: Transfer From Grom-Wow

#2 » Post by grikrbon19 » 26 Feb 2015 21:44

+1

Chasity
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Chasity » 26 Feb 2015 21:52

I'm sorry but no transfers from there will be approved. Yes the realm is x1, but they have options like purchasing levels and high end gear. That's why the server will be not approved.
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"

herahera

#4 » Post by herahera » 26 Feb 2015 22:33

nop....there are not.... for x1 they don;t

lollypop

#5 » Post by lollypop » 02 Mar 2015 14:45

Chasity wrote:I'm sorry but no transfers from there will be approved. Yes the realm is x1, but they have options like purchasing levels and high end gear. That's why the server will be not approved.

Can't you like modify this policy? As in, you remove items that can't be proven?

I mean, you're telling ppl that want to play to go elsewhere, because of a rule that can easily be amended.

Chasity
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Chasity » 02 Mar 2015 14:47

This is up to the administrators not to me.
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Kindzadza » 02 Mar 2015 14:54

How we would check for these items? It's just too much for few transfers... If a server doesn't meat the criteria for a transfer, but someone from there wants to play here he/she is free to start a new character like most of us. It's a Blizzlike server for a reason.

lollypop

#8 » Post by lollypop » 02 Mar 2015 14:59

Kindzadza wrote:How we would check for these items? It's just too much for few transfers... If a server doesn't meat the criteria for a transfer, but someone from there wants to play here he/she is free to start a new character like most of us. It's a Blizzlike server for a reason.
Well, i thought it was more than a few players, more like mass exodus. I still don't agree with the policy though. I think you should be more accomodative, as player situation while stable and with a hint of modest growth, on the long term it will only get worse. So, the more, the merrier.

Chasity
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Chasity » 02 Mar 2015 15:04

lollypop wrote: Well, i thought it was more than a few players, more like mass exodus. I still don't agree with the policy though. I think you should be more accomodative, as player situation while stable and with a hint of modest growth, on the long term it will only get worse. So, the more, the merrier.
So far there was only one transfer requested from this server, so there are not even few players interested in it.

cherno666

#10 » Post by cherno666 » 02 Mar 2015 15:20

I am +1 on every legit transfer with ni donor and custom shit , every legitely leveled and geared toon is wellcome , but then again its all up to admins :)
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

toamuka
Donor

#11 » Post by toamuka » 02 Mar 2015 19:07

Doesnt TrueWoW remove Donated gear anyway?

Why isn't this allowed?

Just check on achievements and statistics, if they haven't done Heroics just delete their heroic gear, if they haven't took like 3-4 days to level deny their access to the server.

If the server is stable about it's 1x rates i don't see how this is any different from ANY other server.
When people think WoW is supposed to be a balanced game.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE WG Quest Fix つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
[/url]

Nyeriah

#12 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Sep 2015 13:48

The server can be accepted under the compensation method. For further information, check the transfer page and submit a request. Moving to accepted since technically you can transfer from there now.