Hello everyone !

suro

Hello everyone !

#1 » Post by suro » 31 Jan 2015 02:17

Hello i'm a new player on the server , i do not speak english very well so please be kind while reading this :)

I just discovered this server via sites for top 10 servers and from youtube , and i can say that it's by far the best private server i ever played even if i'm just lvl 10 with my Paladin xD You just feel that the game is really the game and not a big lie with financial interest in background.

I saw that you give the opportunity to players to transfer their characters from others servers but only from 3.3.5a , i respect this point and i understand it because somestimes a little change may lead to a several things who kill the joy of the game. But what i wondered is that why don't you give players from servers who are in cataclysme or mop (yeah this extension sucks a lot .. :/) to transfer their characters to your server but without giving anything that would be unfair to other players who lvl up in TrueWoW (I like the name cause it's truly wow ! xD). I wonder if it would be possible to transfer a character from another extension than Wotlk but to have restrictions to not create a problem to the maintenance of the server , like from lvl 85 or 90 to lvl 70 or 60 and having the permision to transfer only one character from an extension that is not Wotlk , some restrictions like that would preserve an equilibre in the game .. I don't know how this suggestion may be but I just wanted you to know guys that it's so hard to leave behind so many characters when you had an intense moments in raids or heroics with some friends , staying late the night farming with that main character who support financially the other rerolls .. to restart from the beginning with a rate x1 who makes the game ever harder.
With the possibility to have 1 character to transfer from an extension above Wotlk you can at least help them lvling or to get stuff or even when it comes to their jobs !

I hope that i was clear with my bad english and i'm so sorry if it was long but believe me it was hard to describe all what i had in mind xD I thank you for giving time to this suggestion and i hope really that a possibility would be created even if it's like lvl 70 or 60 without gold or anything i think it would help and encourage players to come to this great server ! :D

Cordialement , Suro.
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." E. Albert.

keez
Donor

Re: Hello everyone !

#2 » Post by keez » 31 Jan 2015 02:59

Nice suggestion

Knewklear
Donor

#3 » Post by Knewklear » 31 Jan 2015 07:05

Nice suggestion and welcome.

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 31 Jan 2015 07:11

Hello,

Firstly, welcome to our server, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Now about your suggestion, it has a couple of issues. The first one is that our addon doesn't support other client builds, so many of the things that otherwise could have been transferred wouldn't be (like gold, achievements, professions). We could offer a template character with some basic starting gear but then... I believe it'd be much of a loss for people to consider the deal. Secondly, we would need to log their characters to delete them which means we would also need to have multiple clients of our own.

I wouldn't shoot the idea down completely, but these are things we need to ponder before offering the service.

Regards.

suro

#5 » Post by suro » 31 Jan 2015 17:55

Hello
Thank you for giving time to read my suggestion. Yeah i understand those issues Nyeriah , it really blocks the idea i can say.
I understand if it won't be possible because the otherside of the idea is much complicated than it first side. I thought it was about the maintenance of the server or to be fair with all the players , but it seems to be related to things a little bit more complicated.
I still hope that some possibility could be created :p But as you said before offering the service those things you mentionned have to be avaible first :/
I apreciate your welcomes and giving time to player's suggestions , have a good day :D
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." E. Albert.