[GUIDE] How to Make Videos of In Game Playing (On Windows 7)

All things that player must know or can be of their use such as general information, policies, rules, FAQ, guides and instructions, various language translations.
shadowdragon1925

Re: [GUIDE] How to Make Videos of Ingame Playing

#16 » Post by shadowdragon1925 » 20 Jun 2012 02:57

Thanks for all of these guides guys, specially the game booster, it will help me out a lot!
Ty!!!! :D

Heihachi
Developer

[GUIDE] How to Make Videos of Ingame Playing

#17 » Post by Heihachi » 20 Jun 2012 05:03

shadowdragon1925 wrote:Thanks for all of these guides guys, specially the game booster, it will help me out a lot!
Ty!!!! :D
your welcome :P I love it and it boosted after running games with steam lol

Intervention
Former Staff

#18 » Post by Intervention » 20 Jun 2012 05:07

i tried this boost thingy and i went from 250-270 MS to 500-550... so i closed it and whatever and my MS was back to normal.
=/
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Mysterygamer

#19 » Post by Mysterygamer » 12 Jul 2012 11:56

Only 30 seconds recording time on the free service? I don't get it *yar* Image

Drago

#20 » Post by Drago » 12 Jul 2012 13:18

Yeah, it kind of sucks, but as for the full version, I have it because some guy done an exploit which makes it registered on someone else's account, so it's free, unfortunatly, that video on how and where to download that has been removed by Youtube...
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Flexall
Donor

#21 » Post by Flexall » 12 Jul 2012 13:29

You can look it up on TPB. At least, that's where I got the full version at a while back.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Drago

#22 » Post by Drago » 12 Jul 2012 13:33

Nice, a Pirate Website :lol:
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage

hudson.mayhew

#23 » Post by hudson.mayhew » 16 Aug 2012 01:50

Roel wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/TrueWoWserver
That is probably easier to find, link is also in our homepage menu.

Anyway I added more videos I could find to the channel. Just create and notify me or Intervention so we can add them to the channel. Your video will even show up on our homepage sometimes!
Great idea adds a lot to the website, will hopefully have some of my own vids comming :)

Drago

#24 » Post by Drago » 15 Nov 2012 07:30

Found this today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agg3RkH5Ai4. Tried downloading it, and tada, it's a full version to my surprise. Hope it will be useful.
ImageImage

Heihachi
Developer

#25 » Post by Heihachi » 16 Nov 2012 05:05

I still like game booster over fraps and since Razor owns it now it will be ALOT better.

Myaoming
Former Staff

#26 » Post by Myaoming » 16 Nov 2012 15:58

Heihachi wrote:I still like game booster over fraps and since Razor owns it now it will be ALOT better.
Yeah I got the Razer Beta version :D
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Drago

#27 » Post by Drago » 17 Nov 2012 11:04

You can use that as well, I'm just used to this program so I'm using it, besides it's comfortable for me, and I'm gonna stick to this one.
ImageImage

Doctor_J
Developer

#28 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Nov 2012 16:09

http://www.bandicam.com/

I just found this seems to work fine and free version has maximum 10 minutes recording time rather than 30 seconds d:

An example of this working. This is something I have been converting & improving recently.

Edit: Changed video realized don't have to convert videos with this because unlike Frapps does not make massive files.
Last edited by Doctor_J on 18 Nov 2012 22:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed video has found did not need to convert d:

Drago

[GUIDE] How to Make Videos of Ingame Playing

#29 » Post by Drago » 20 Dec 2012 09:01

Heihachi, I've recorded a video with the Game Booster yesterday, so here are the good and bad things about the program:
Good: The program is simple to use, cancels background processes when playing games and activates them when exiting the game, it has info on temperatures inside your computer which is epic lol, you can also make games launch faster with it, it's well designed and doesn't interrupt your work or gameplay. In two words: supreme program, BUT the down side and it's very noticeable, it makes the video lag... I made a video of Skyrim and when I talk to someone, click something, hit or kill someone, anything that includes sound in it, is lagging, it is not synced with the video... I was arrested by guards and when I told them I'll pay the bounty they're supposed to talk, so in the video they do talk, but on the loading screen after I press the option :| idk if it's only with this game since its heavy but it's not nice :p Though, in the game itself when recording I don't feel lag, it only reflects on the video.... In WoW when I record with it it makes tons of lag, I'm walking like an old lady there.... Or maybe it could be my computer performance, dunno. Anyway in short: it makes small files in low quality with lag and bad syncing of the video and sound, but the program itself looks and does a lot of things that are good when not recording. Fraps makes huge files, but it's quality is slightly better and you can make HD videos out of it.... I still am not sure, I'll have to test it more before I move onto using Game Booster :p
ImageImage

Heihachi
Developer

#30 » Post by Heihachi » 20 Dec 2012 09:51

Video

Playing Sleeping Dogs on the highest graphics possible with hacked HD textures and mods.
Recording in the "High Quality" Setting.
Without recording: 80-100 FPS
While recording: 65-70 FPS
Sound is synced in mine dont know whats up with yours....

The reason i may lag in wow is that your having 2 types of lag. Video recording lag and server lag both together dont mess well and you have to get some stuff right for it.

Overall: Im glad someone is using Game Booster its a amazing program and i love it lol i always use it :P since it will launch when steam starts a game xD