[GUIDE] How to Make Videos of In Game Playing (On Windows 7)

All things that player must know or can be of their use such as general information, policies, rules, FAQ, guides and instructions, various language translations.
Drago

[GUIDE] How to Make Videos of Ingame Playing

#31 » Post by Drago » 20 Dec 2012 12:19

Well yeah overall its cool, I just cant understand.. Recently I bought an 8 core processor , more ram and I have an ATI Radeon 5450 HD series graphic card if I'm not wrong... Somebody tell wtf is wrong with that lol :roll:
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Heihachi
Developer

Re: [GUIDE] How to Make Videos of Ingame Playing

#32 » Post by Heihachi » 20 Dec 2012 12:38

Drago wrote:Well yeah overall its cool, I just cant understand.. Recently I bought an 8 core processor , more ram and I have an ATI Radeon 5450 HD series graphic card if I'm not wrong... Somebody tell wtf is wrong with that lol :roll:
I have a 6-core processor overclocked to 4.6ghz for each core. 16gb of ram. and a Radeon 7770 HD so your not far off from me so idk what the problem is maybe the way the config is setup closing something that will help with wow?

Drago

#33 » Post by Drago » 20 Dec 2012 13:52

Well mine is at 2.8 GHz since the fan it has is the one it comes with :P But so far it isn't overheating so I might change the speed a bit... I have 4 Gigs of ram but since I don't tend to multitask a lot, I have plenty of free memory while playing... And maybe its because its the new beta version? Idk lol. I also had a lot of trouble lately because I installed Windows 8 Pro, and it worked fine, until I re installed it, it set automatically a password on the lockscreen, and then the lockscreen wouldn't let me type or click anything... How awesome.... So I had to move from 8 Pro back to 7 Proffesional and upgrade to Ultimate, just because I couldn't type a password, had to plug my hard drive to another computer just to backup the files -.- Sooo maybe that did something =P
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage

Drago

#34 » Post by Drago » 06 Feb 2013 08:36

Alright, so, I now have a new graphics card, nVidia GeForce GT610, it rocks, but the Game Booster works particullary the same.... I really have some good computer here , and it still makes the game lag when I record, WoW too :/ P.S I added the YouTube link to the guide now, so those who don't go to the third page will see it too.
ImageImage

Heihachi
Developer

Re: [GUIDE] How to Make Videos of In Game Playing (On Windows 7)

#35 » Post by Heihachi » 30 May 2013 05:42

I have been playing with a new program lately called Evolve (this will added you as one of my friends:P. I dont know how long its been released but so far i love it and its been a help to me because i get spammed by inter when im playing a game :/ (facebook chat while ingame) also has voip and friends and all that if needed.