How to Connect to Our Server

All things that player must know or can be of their use such as general information, policies, rules, FAQ, guides and instructions, various language translations.
Gorachlenor

Re: How to start to play on PrimalWoW

#61 » Post by Gorachlenor » 15 Oct 2015 22:28

Thanks, I was already installing from disc. I have version 3.2.0 (10192) and am looking for the patches to get to 3.3.5 now. Think I found them on patches scrolls. Patching now.
May the EarthMother Smile Upon You!

aav93

#62 » Post by aav93 » 15 Oct 2015 22:52

Thanks for the quick guide!

Gorachlenor

#63 » Post by Gorachlenor » 15 Oct 2015 23:36

Will it patch?

I have installed the wotlk and patched to 3.3.5a

Changed to realmlist file.

I launch form WoW NOT the launcher and log in with the email and password I set up here.

It tries to patch wow, and I stop it.

Is this normal, is there a patch that will come from your servers or is it still connecting to blizzard?

Roel
Founder

#64 » Post by Roel » 15 Oct 2015 23:39

You should login with the username of your game account, never with the email.

Gorachlenor

#65 » Post by Gorachlenor » 15 Oct 2015 23:51

Fantastic I AM IN! Thank you very much for all your help and for maintaining this server. If I can help in any way I am at your disposal!

Nathanrel

#66 » Post by Nathanrel » 20 Oct 2015 14:23

Good to have you on board Gorach :)

.Darkdrag

#67 » Post by .Darkdrag » 29 Nov 2015 01:25

Hello there. I'm having some issues after logging in the game. It says "conecting" and then Downloading, a "0%" (that don't move any further) and the "[cancel]" button with the night elf char. creator background and the WoWWotLK logo on the top left. After some time downloading nothing (0%) it says that the patch update was failed and to press the "[restart]" button, (now in the place of the "[cancel]" button), but it only leads me to the loggin screen and become a infinite loop.

Any ideas of how to solve it?

(PS: sorry my english sucks, i know.)

Nymunne
Former Staff

#68 » Post by Nymunne » 29 Nov 2015 12:31

Darkdrag wrote:Hello there. I'm having some issues after logging in the game. It says "conecting" and then Downloading, a "0%" (that don't move any further) and the "[cancel]" button with the night elf char. creator background and the WoWWotLK logo on the top left. After some time downloading nothing (0%) it says that the patch update was failed and to press the "[restart]" button, (now in the place of the "[cancel]" button), but it only leads me to the loggin screen and become a infinite loop.

Any ideas of how to solve it?

(PS: sorry my english sucks, i know.)

Hello!

I see the account was currently logged so I guess you figured it out by now. In any case you need to be sure you always open your WoW from the WoW.exe and not Launcher.exe, that your realmlist is set right and that you log in with your in-game account and never e-mail or forum account.

SamuraiCornFlake

#69 » Post by SamuraiCornFlake » 03 Dec 2015 15:51

I've entered my Username and password that I linked with this web site and triple checked it but it won't work no matter what I do! I've been trying for 24 hours and nothing I try works. Please Help!!
Thanks in advance. ;)

Nymunne
Former Staff

#70 » Post by Nymunne » 03 Dec 2015 17:03

SamuraiCornFlake wrote:I've entered my Username and password that I linked with this web site and triple checked it but it won't work no matter what I do! I've been trying for 24 hours and nothing I try works. Please Help!!
Thanks in advance. ;)
Hello!

What message are you receiving? I don't see any failed logins on the game account.

Be sure you are on the right patch that, that you really log with your game account and not forum account / e-mail (just saying as seeing the spellings you put in it can be tricky :P) and that you are on the right realmlist.

In any case if you could take a screenshot or explain exactly what is happening when you try to log then it might help more.

SamuraiCornFlake

#71 » Post by SamuraiCornFlake » 03 Dec 2015 17:12

Nymunne wrote:
SamuraiCornFlake wrote:I've entered my Username and password that I linked with this web site and triple checked it but it won't work no matter what I do! I've been trying for 24 hours and nothing I try works. Please Help!!
Thanks in advance. ;)
Hello!

What message are you receiving? I don't see any failed logins on the game account.

Be sure you are on the right patch that, that you really log with your game account and not forum account / e-mail (just saying as seeing the spellings you put in it can be tricky :P) and that you are on the right realmlist.

In any case if you could take a screenshot or explain exactly what is happening when you try to log then it might help more.
I am on the right patch (3.3.5) I put in the correct realmlist (set realmlist logon.primalwow.org:3725) and I linked my account. When I try and log in with my linked username and password, it just brings up a message telling me I have an incorrect password or username.

EDIT: It worked!!!

holana

#72 » Post by holana » 04 Dec 2015 20:17

i just installed the game, clicked wow.exe, logged in and then a patch was required, i downloaded it but then the progam blizzard updater showed up with the following message: The file "F:\wwarcraft private\WoW.exe" is read only and cannot be overwritten. Please try installing to a different location. (ConflictManager::DeleteFile).

i tried installing at a diffrent location but it didn't exactly work,

any suggestions?

Nymunne
Former Staff

#73 » Post by Nymunne » 04 Dec 2015 22:41

holana wrote:i just installed the game, clicked wow.exe, logged in and then a patch was required, i downloaded it but then the progam blizzard updater showed up with the following message: The file "F:\wwarcraft private\WoW.exe" is read only and cannot be overwritten. Please try installing to a different location. (ConflictManager::DeleteFile).

i tried installing at a diffrent location but it didn't exactly work,

any suggestions?
Be sure you log the game from WoW.exe and not Launcher.exe. If you are on the right patch then it shouldn't ask to patch. Also do not log in with your e-mail.

holana

#74 » Post by holana » 04 Dec 2015 23:17

with what am i supposed to log in then?

holana

#75 » Post by holana » 04 Dec 2015 23:27

i try to log in with my account holana, that doesnt work because my info is invalid? i can login with my email though, i linked my acc, i use wow.exe, but nothing works. i tried setting realm list but it didnt work because it was a read only, then i created a new one and deleted the original one, doesnt work either