RACISM, UNaccepted language, hawkeyes gone mad

europe

Re: RACISM, UNaccepted language, hawkeyes gone mad

#16 » Post by europe » 02 Aug 2011 16:55

You wasnt there and how retarded you must be if you dont want to hear something you just ignore the player!!!And locus where were you when in guild chat Magisz was called bitch and ETC....?!?! where were you then when you know how much magi helped you....

Locus

#17 » Post by Locus » 02 Aug 2011 17:01

Magisz remains my friend, and has nothing to do with all the discriminating comments you said, has nothing to do with the win trading and the troublemaking on raids. And I didn't even know about the lock abuse.

Victimizing yourself serves no purpose because you annoyed many people, dissasembled Phantoms of Death with your actions, etc. Everyone must have seen at least one of your acts and the ones that didn't have the SSs there to prove what kind of person you are.
Last edited by Guest on 02 Aug 2011 17:06, edited 1 time in total.

europe

#18 » Post by europe » 02 Aug 2011 17:05

Btw your beloved guild master was baned for same too ,and read what i wrote....about gm's i didnt tell intervention is corrupted i tell what blizzard do and what other server already understand

europe

#19 » Post by europe » 02 Aug 2011 17:06

And ask magisz how much of a friend she is to you ;)

europe

#20 » Post by europe » 02 Aug 2011 17:09

Im who i am not pretending to be anything else,if i care what you think about me,well i wouldnt be here,couse my mom(so nicely called bitch by ratamir) told me better be yourself and stand for your beliefs then (sorry for the next part) lick asses and be something you will hate :)

Locus

#21 » Post by Locus » 02 Aug 2011 17:11

Beloved guild master? And I haven't seen any GM being corrupt for that matter... And playing doesnt make GMs corrupted, I could have GM powers but even if i want DBW and I see it fall to hands of rogues like you who use offhand weapons of speed 2.6 to do poor dps just for the sake of gs, I wouldn't add that item to myself. Your reactions are understandable but you should have seen a ban coming, its not that this was your first offense, you had a horrible history and the SS here clearly validate Intervention's actions

Use the edit button, add spamming the forums to the bad history. And about being yourself, that's a stupid conservative suggestion because the best you can do now is change.

europe

#22 » Post by europe » 02 Aug 2011 17:14

i wont even try to talk with you...you are just...do what you want...i can handle 1 month to not play...kinda have my own life

-

#23 » Post by - » 02 Aug 2011 17:21

*Boxing bell goes DING!*
Whoa, settle down guys, leave the fighting for the in-game fighting! :D
By the way Locus is right about the weapons you use. GS isn't everything you know. :P
And yeah, next time use the edit button, nobody likes a spammer...

AND Locus - say "hi" to Magisz from me, I know her too. :)

europe

#24 » Post by europe » 02 Aug 2011 17:25

Btw magi told me she dont want to see or hear anything about locus :) couse when she needed him to stand for her he wasnt there he was just standing there quietly :)
Last edited by Guest on 02 Aug 2011 17:33, edited 1 time in total.

Locus

#25 » Post by Locus » 02 Aug 2011 17:32

Rofl, sure, sure hawk. It's fun to see how you are making it look like you are just defending Magi and that's why you adopted your fascist ideas. Anyway nobody will believe you because 90% of the alliance saw you either ninja, wintrade, whine about random things or be racist soo.....

-

#26 » Post by - » 02 Aug 2011 17:33

Uh, I'm with Locus on that one. Besides, the SSs are proof enough for me. Sorry, but you'd better change pal.

EDIT: 25 minutes have passed...
/crickets chirping...
Piece and quiet... :lol:

europe

#27 » Post by europe » 02 Aug 2011 18:01

I dont kinda care...1 month without wow...so what ...games are kinda supposed to be fun...not that way and locus soon or a later you will see some truths for yourself :X

europe

#28 » Post by europe » 02 Aug 2011 18:02

Last thing cya in a month guys :)

-

#29 » Post by - » 02 Aug 2011 18:05

europe wrote:and locus soon or a later you will see some truths for yourself :X
That sounded... Evil-minded...
See ya anyway.

So,... Locus, what's this about Magisz being called a... well you've already read what Hawk wrote, don't wanna write it :?

europe

#30 » Post by europe » 02 Aug 2011 18:26

You can ask her by yourself....