RACISM, UNaccepted language, hawkeyes gone mad

-

Re: RACISM, UNaccepted language, hawkeyes gone mad

#61 » Post by - » 03 Aug 2011 14:54

Well, if he keeps it up after that month, why not just directly perma ban him instead of a 3-month ban? :D
Post a few SSs here, a few there of him doing his regular stuff again and BOOM! He's gone.

anoght153

#62 » Post by anoght153 » 03 Aug 2011 14:59

Liberty wrote:If hawkeyes left this community then i'm sorry to burst anyones bubble here, but there wouldnt be a massive loss.

Hes not top level player in this server, hes mostly being carried by his gear from personal experince, which often enough he steals.

I'd agree on a perma ban to be honest, because as you can see, from this topic alone, hawkeyes has already threatend people about getting his own back after this month is up.

He hasnt learnt anything, hes a repeat offender, and more than half of the server population want rid of him, its clear to say hes a bad apple in this server, regardless of skill.

SKILL does not make you immune to moderation.
good point whit gear wich he got by stealin and he has no skill to be honest a dk whit low gear pwned him but ye perma ban would be somethin rly good

-

#63 » Post by - » 03 Aug 2011 15:02

I agree, but let's hear someone else's opinion. Someone who could grant us that...

Intervention, your turn. :D

Intervention
Former Staff

#64 » Post by Intervention » 03 Aug 2011 15:32

I stand by my actions.

One month will only be granted extension if there is a need to do so.

It's evident that he's quite hated on this server, but hatred towards a player does not warrant a ban.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

-

#65 » Post by - » 03 Aug 2011 15:34

Thank you for sharing your opinion.
Well there you have it guys. ;)

anoght153

#66 » Post by anoght153 » 03 Aug 2011 15:51

i agree whit inter and yes horde hates him i think ally also i rly dunno who is he goin to play whit he said sry on the topic when he "wanted" to stop playin so we can see he lied point is 1 month is enough for now but hes doin often problems and im sure he will handel it till perma ban but now its ok ty inter

Regorex

#67 » Post by Regorex » 03 Aug 2011 23:23

imho even some some 8 yrs old children use their brains more than hawkeyes, hawkeyes's job lately had been trash talking like a mentally retarded kid, picking on people at world chat(mostly infamous guildies, as i said even 8 yrs old children dont take a game that seriously, some of you might not understand this tho.).
All in all hawkeyes is just trying to act like being bad and feared (and some azz-lickers believe it, i cant mention who they are here =P) but the thing is, you all shouldnt be giving hawkeyes that much care(i mean cmon! 5 pages!?), just trash that mentally ungrown and everything will be alright, I support perma-ban idea also.

Substance

#68 » Post by Substance » 03 Aug 2011 23:52

Liberty wrote:If hawkeyes left this community then i'm sorry to burst anyones bubble here, but there wouldnt be a massive loss.

Hes not top level player in this server, hes mostly being carried by his gear from personal experince, which often enough he steals.

I'd agree on a perma ban to be honest, because as you can see, from this topic alone, hawkeyes has already threatend people about getting his own back after this month is up.

He hasnt learnt anything, hes a repeat offender, and more than half of the server population want rid of him, its clear to say hes a bad apple in this server, regardless of skill.

I dont see a better rogue in here.

anoght153

#69 » Post by anoght153 » 04 Aug 2011 00:08

Substance wrote:

he isnt a good rouge first :D a dk whit low pvp gear long ago pwned him so stop talkin about that and next his gear is from ninjaing raids and if you ask me the ppl that made him leader are wrong but now everyone learned his lection i guess even ally hate him now but hey stay on his site till a faceplam wich he will make remember my words :)

I dont see a better rogue in here.

Intervention
Former Staff

#70 » Post by Intervention » 04 Aug 2011 00:53

Substance wrote:I dont see a better rogue in here.

Rella, Kxfpxhcgo, Arnoxis, Courier

They all do better DPS in PVE and have less gear. And Arnoxis is a better PVP'er.

But that's not the point of this post =/
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Xentok

#71 » Post by Xentok » 04 Aug 2011 01:38

Intervention wrote:
Substance wrote:I dont see a better rogue in here.

Rella, Kxfpxhcgo, Arnoxis, Courier

They all do better DPS in PVE and have less gear. And Arnoxis is a better PVP'er.

But that's not the point of this post =/
Well if you want to play a lesson in futility then go ahead and not perma ban him, we'll just be waiting for the perma-ban anyway. Good luck making more work for yourself this way then our way.

Draeniknight

#72 » Post by Draeniknight » 04 Aug 2011 01:45

Okay #1 this is going off topic.
#2, unless you are a staff member, you really don't have any say in who gets punished and who doesn't.
I agree with Vent.

Kraith
Former Staff

#73 » Post by Kraith » 04 Aug 2011 01:49

This thread is 90% nonsense and has just turned into a flame war. Problem has been dealt with. Because I still can... locked.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum