RACISM, UNaccepted language, hawkeyes gone mad

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: RACISM, UNaccepted language, hawkeyes gone mad

#46 » Post by Intervention » 03 Aug 2011 02:09

Use the edit button people...

Hawkeyes even though you said you didn't say i was corrupted i am sure you think i am targeting you like you that i was when i banned you for lock abuse. Fact is, i am not. How can i when this forum post was put to me....

Anyway cut the crap talk and just move on with your ban. You are so lucky to have only a one month ban, like OkweL said, he would have perma banned you and now suddenly i feel as if i should have.

Proud to say i have never made a bias decision...
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Substance

#47 » Post by Substance » 03 Aug 2011 11:28

TrueWoW used to have 700 people everyday, now its summer and theres barely 300 people online, i think You shouldnt ban people, i mean good people, that play here alot.. Hawkeyes said they were cursing he's sister/mom.. hope im correct. Why you allways need proof? Just let it go this time and give him a warning. Hawkeyes is a good person and dont think he would actually curse people without a reason.

You just lost a pro player..

Fenris

#48 » Post by Fenris » 03 Aug 2011 12:00

Locus wrote:Magisz remains my friend, and has nothing to do with all the discriminating comments you said, has nothing to do with the win trading and the troublemaking on raids. And I didn't even know about the lock abuse.

Victimizing yourself serves no purpose because you annoyed many people, dissasembled Phantoms of Death with your actions, etc. Everyone must have seen at least one of your acts and the ones that didn't have the SSs there to prove what kind of person you are.
It seems that Phantoms isn't the only guild he dissasembled. Destroyed 3 guilds in total and tried to destroy a 4rd one, lol.

Substance, your post made me laugh inside. He abused, did all the bad stuff, cursed etc. so he deserves the ban no matter what did he do before.
Fenris - the ultimate tank

The angels sang out... in an immaculate chorus
And down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris

Intervention
Former Staff

#49 » Post by Intervention » 03 Aug 2011 12:39

Substance wrote:TrueWoW used to have 700 people everyday, now its summer and theres barely 300 people online, i think You shouldnt ban people, i mean good people, that play here alot.. Hawkeyes said they were cursing he's sister/mom.. hope im correct. Why you allways need proof? Just let it go this time and give him a warning. Hawkeyes is a good person and dont think he would actually curse people without a reason.

Become a GM, and you will take ALL that back.

You will learn to NEVER believe anything people say. Proof is always needed. ALWAYS. Every idiot and his dog accuses people of GM abuse, including myself, i show them a screenshot that they are lying. Ooops, back fire, retreat.

P.S. Substance, are you sure you know the player we are talking about? LOL...
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Tuffeyy

#50 » Post by Tuffeyy » 03 Aug 2011 13:10

Fenris wrote: It seems that Phantoms isn't the only guild he dissasembled. Destroyed 3 guilds in total and tried to destroy a 4rd one, lol.

Substance, your post made me laugh inside. He abused, did all the bad stuff, cursed etc. so he deserves the ban no matter what did he do before.
lol 4rd WTF is that Fenris =D How do you even pronounce that... "Four-rd"? =D

Intervention
Former Staff

#51 » Post by Intervention » 03 Aug 2011 13:11

Bloody horde, can't speak English. I shouldn't go over there to moderate, should go over there to teach English lessons :P Jokes!
Chicken, Fried Chicken

anoght153

#52 » Post by anoght153 » 03 Aug 2011 13:22

awesome finaly finaly he got baned finaly after the bug abushe in icc when the lock was bugged he also attacked me in horde80s whit alot things but i dont have ss so no proof trust me this player lies he attacks ppl he doesnt allow anyone to have a nice time by playin but i agree whit inter he is right and i rly hope he is goin to be baned from the server forever finaly this happend and hawk stop tryin to defend your self hole horde will say everything against you half ally aswell .....

Bluebell
Former Staff

#53 » Post by Bluebell » 03 Aug 2011 13:25

"this" time, lol

By the logic you provided of why he cursed, then Intervention is a good person and I'm sure he wouldn't ban someone without good reason.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

anoght153

#54 » Post by anoght153 » 03 Aug 2011 13:29

totaly totaly agre and i say it often that hes one of few gms that will do everything to allow you to enjoy in the game about that corruption he needs to come back into real life xD this is a game and inter is someone who also wants just to enjoy the game ... he can be happy cause of the icc bug abusheing he should get perma ban if you ask me but nwm xD

Guided

#55 » Post by Guided » 03 Aug 2011 13:31

Time for me to step in i guess =/..... Well, I was in the same ulduar raid and yes you hawkeyes started it only bc we invited arthwen to the raid and im gonna repeat the same as i said that time in raid too, werent you once the one who said "i only do raids when my beloved arthwen comes too"? oh yes, you did say that and also, you were the one who started the convo against aeszhara, im getting sick of your damn childish behavor, also, wh would want to raid with a idiot who leaves on the first wipe when you already got the things you wanted? im glad your account got banned just after youu got your precious trinket from icc 25. I regret i havent taken any screens from the chats >.>, but hope you never return.

Oh and about hawks dps, well, he is fully sanctified, yet i did the same dps on my mage with only 1 sanctified and 3 normal t10 items, oh and not to forget the healers staff im carrying around bc i havent got a chance to get a better one >.>
Last edited by Guest on 03 Aug 2011 13:58, edited 2 times in total.

anoght153

#56 » Post by anoght153 » 03 Aug 2011 13:33

Substance wrote:TrueWoW used to have 700 people everyday, now its summer and theres barely 300 people online, i think You shouldnt ban people, i mean good people, that play here alot.. Hawkeyes said they were cursing he's sister/mom.. hope im correct. Why you allways need proof? Just let it go this time and give him a warning. Hawkeyes is a good person and dont think he would actually curse people without a reason.

dear substance you dont wana know what hawk said about my sister and mom what storys hes makein about his sister hes a lier open your eyes dude if your his friend than stop talkin to him he wants nothing good to you and how can i tell you that? i was his friend and everythin i told him (seacrets) he used against me on 80 chanel on guild chanel everything so dude hes not a friend of yours trust me

Arockalypse
Donor

#57 » Post by Arockalypse » 03 Aug 2011 13:40

what hawkeyes does is all wrong
dunno why but actually i like that dude lol
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

anoght153

#58 » Post by anoght153 » 03 Aug 2011 14:00

DARK TEMPLAR wrote:what hawkeyes does is all wrong
dunno why but actually i like that dude lol
hehe would love to see how do you like him after he slaps you acros the face rly much but nwm :D

-

#59 » Post by - » 03 Aug 2011 14:27

No use, he might like him even more after that. :lol:

River
Donor

#60 » Post by River » 03 Aug 2011 14:48

If hawkeyes left this community then i'm sorry to burst anyones bubble here, but there wouldnt be a massive loss.

Hes not top level player in this server, hes mostly being carried by his gear from personal experince, which often enough he steals.

I'd agree on a perma ban to be honest, because as you can see, from this topic alone, hawkeyes has already threatend people about getting his own back after this month is up.

He hasnt learnt anything, hes a repeat offender, and more than half of the server population want rid of him, its clear to say hes a bad apple in this server, regardless of skill.

SKILL does not make you immune to moderation.

Oh and i like this kind of music :3

Accounts that matter to me.
Mekop - spriest/holypriest - 5.9 k pve and pvp
River - resto dudu - 6k pve and pvp