this should be banned

Sareh

this should be banned

#1 » Post by Sareh » 30 Jun 2011 19:47

hi there

we were killed by hordes in wsg and revived by spirit healer and attacked by a lot horde behind wall while we were on top ground (you know where is spirit healer ? if you stay behind wall near horde spirit healer you can attack enemy which resurrect by spirit healer) , this should be bug because some hunter hit me with their arrow and their arrow came from ground
on retail you cant attack enemy behind wall near spirit healer after they resurrect by Spirit Healer because Enemy is not in SIGHT
but this private server allows people to abuse this bug
well i cant tell you how is it due to "my poor english" but you know what i say
thanks

Edit: i was behind spirit healer ( not on edge of top ground which they can see me ) , on other hand 10 yard to edge of top Ground
Last edited by Guest on 30 Jun 2011 23:45, edited 1 time in total.

Necrosis

Re: this should be banned

#2 » Post by Necrosis » 30 Jun 2011 20:44

There was a post like this a few month ago and was confirmed that it's not a bug

Felnight

#3 » Post by Felnight » 01 Jul 2011 01:37

I believe this is bug abuse, but very hard to prove. you must supply a screenshot that shows definity abuse of the los...

ribbaribbahey

#4 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 01 Jul 2011 11:40

It's not man, i used to play retail and i did it with my hunty too! Also pet charge, warrior charge, demo lock charge works, it's perfectly normal

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Intervention
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Intervention » 01 Jul 2011 14:06

I've been meaning to bring this up. Not just 'this' but generally LOS abusing. I mean, i know it's hard to avoid sometimes, you are focusing on killing the enemy and you're not just gonna stop and go "oh im LOS abusing, oops". I mean, the only time you would get banned for it is if you really purposely just sit there and do it.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!