Reporting player: Kurac

Warpath

Re: Reporting player: Kurac

#46 » Post by Warpath » 25 Jun 2011 11:11

Okay, when this is all over, ill make another account, ill make a char named ''Penis'' and a char named ''Dick'', ill make a char named ''Cock''. And ill see the respons of GMS on Dick, Penis and Cock.

Darchrow
Donor

#47 » Post by Darchrow » 26 Jun 2011 07:44

LOL, else then the staff named Zabra's misplaced staff, wich means :"her misplaced dicks staff" in lebanese
u should also change the name of Kharanos, near Ironforge, cos kharanos in lebanese, means :" half shit"
, am sorry warpath, but u cant always get wat u want =/
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

River
Donor

#48 » Post by River » 26 Jun 2011 10:11

you know usually i lurk these forums and laugh at the immaturity and out right stupidity of most of the people that post here about the current server situation, but this thread in paticular is just an example of why some people need to keep chat ingame.

I see most of these forum topics become immature flame wars unless moderators give an opinion which seems to cool people down.

Now i dont like back seat moderating but come on lol?
or do you guys enjoy watch these guys take cheap shots at each other in the worst grammaticly comprised english ever? :roll:

Ontopic: i would suggest pming someone on the forum next time, be it moderator or gm and have a discussion that way instead of opening a public debate thats open to intense troll wars :geek:

Anyway, thats my 2 cents on the matter, im pretty sure this wont effect anything, and im pretty sure someone like warpath is just going to reply with something bad just to up his postcount ;)

postcount++

Oh and i like this kind of music :3

Accounts that matter to me.
Mekop - spriest/holypriest - 5.9 k pve and pvp
River - resto dudu - 6k pve and pvp

Warpath

#49 » Post by Warpath » 26 Jun 2011 12:04

Bah, Liberty, u dont understand that I dont care if they do anything for this matter. As I said, I reported this to improve the community cuz I like the server. It wont affect me in any kind if anything happens to him. And as I said, I allready once reported a player for same name and he got punished, so I thought I should report him too. So, GMs, just do whatever you want...

Intervention
Former Staff

#50 » Post by Intervention » 26 Jun 2011 12:24

Cannot even be bothered reading the trash for 4 pages. Closed.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!