Reporting player: Kurac

Warpath

Re: Reporting player: Kurac

#31 » Post by Warpath » 24 Jun 2011 21:53

Mithrandir wrote:Did you even read what Nexxus said? No? Then do so. You tell him he's lieing, while he is on your side in this. He says no on has that name. Now you're either contradiciting yourself, or misreading Nexxus.
I was saying that cornorstone is lieing.
Learn english better ?

lol obvius lie there. No way someone is named Kurac in real life.

Maybe just pay some more attention.

Mithrandir

#32 » Post by Mithrandir » 24 Jun 2011 21:54

Then why are you quoting NEXXUS and not CORNORSTONE?

Warpath

#33 » Post by Warpath » 24 Jun 2011 21:55

Im quoting both.

PS: U replyed like 5 sec after I commented :D

Mithrandir

#34 » Post by Mithrandir » 24 Jun 2011 22:10

Yet it does say it's another minute :(:(:( Anyways, quoting both made it seem a bit confusing ;)

Alexandros

#35 » Post by Alexandros » 24 Jun 2011 23:04

Kurac means in...:

Czech: Chicken
Slovak: Smokers

So his nick-name aswell could mean that he is a smoker or either a chicken (besides "dick") and according to what Kraith says, it does not worth a ban or a rename, since it is not ONLY a slang.

I would recomend to do a research before accusing someone, and even more when there are more important things going on.

Glacius

#36 » Post by Glacius » 24 Jun 2011 23:13

LoL u failed.
ahem... Czech - Kurac means kurac(dick, penis etc.), Slovakian- Kurac means kurac(dick, penis etc.), Bosnian- kurac means kurac(dick, penis etc.), Croatian- Kurac means kurac(dick, penis etc.), Serbian- Kurac means kurac(dick, penis etc.) LOL, EVEN TURKISH- Kurac means KURAC!, STOP TEACHING THE BALKAN ITS OWN LANGUAGE!

Warpath is actually bosnian so he knows what hes saying (or serbian, idk for sure)
Also, Kurac can in NO CONTECTS BE INOFFENSIVE on out language..., only americans and english are crazy enough to use Dick as a name... but srsly, if i named my son Kurac, he wld pwn me when he finds out the meaning of the word. Thats reminds me, did u get pwned yet Warpath?

Alexandros

#37 » Post by Alexandros » 24 Jun 2011 23:27

Glacius wrote:LoL u failed.
ahem... Czech - Kurac means kurac(dick, penis etc.), Slovakian- Kurac means kurac(dick, penis etc.), Bosnian- kurac means kurac(dick, penis etc.), Croatian- Kurac means kurac(dick, penis etc.), Serbian- Kurac means kurac(dick, penis etc.) LOL, EVEN TURKISH- Kurac means KURAC!, STOP TEACHING THE BALKAN ITS OWN LANGUAGE!

Warpath is actually bosnian so he knows what hes saying (or serbian, idk for sure)
Also, Kurac can in NO CONTECTS BE INOFFENSIVE on out language..., only americans and english are crazy enough to use Dick as a name... but srsly, if i named my son Kurac, he wld pwn me when he finds out the meaning of the word. Thats reminds me, did u get pwned yet Warpath?
Sir, you missunderstood me, maybe i wasn't very specific, i did mention that it means "dick"
(besides "dick")
And i also mentioned that Kraith said that unless it is only a slang, it doesn't worth a rename and/or a ban, wich it doesn't, because kurac can also mean tool, stick, etc. besides smoker and chicken as i typed. I never said it doesn't mean "dick".

Please calm down, I never intended to offend anyone saying that they don't know their own language, and if i did read and type well my own comment, i never did.

Glacius

#38 » Post by Glacius » 25 Jun 2011 01:18

WTF??
KURAC DOESNT MEAN STICK OR TOOL OR CHICKEN OR SMOKER!!!, CANT U READ??

Alexandros

#39 » Post by Alexandros » 25 Jun 2011 01:43

Glacius wrote:WTF??
KURAC DOESNT MEAN STICK OR TOOL OR CHICKEN OR SMOKER!!!, CANT U READ??
I did a research about it, Kurac also can mean those things, check google translate, online dictionaries, etc...

Using caps, and stating something without arguments as if you own the truth wont lead us anywhere... i will stop commenting directly at your posts since i consider it a waste of time.

Can't you be polite and have a decent conversation?.

PD: i don't expect an answer for this, and i recomend you to not expect an answer from me if you do so, because you wont get one.

Glacius

#40 » Post by Glacius » 25 Jun 2011 02:00

sry, but uve just been misslead alot, i can guarante u that that what ur saying is not true...

Beli

#41 » Post by Beli » 25 Jun 2011 02:55

Edellus wrote: I did a research about it, Kurac also can mean those things, check google translate, online dictionaries, etc...
How about you just listen to ppl who know the language instead of using translators which mostly translates things wrong.

Kurac means dick. All that matters

Alexandros

#42 » Post by Alexandros » 25 Jun 2011 03:26

Beli wrote:
Edellus wrote: I did a research about it, Kurac also can mean those things, check google translate, online dictionaries, etc...
How about you just listen to ppl who know the language instead of using translators which mostly translates things wrong.

Kurac means dick. All that matters
Sir i recomend you to read all the other posts.

Yes, Kurac means dick, but not only that, it must be only a slang to be ban/rename worthy according to GM Kraith.

I really doubt that they can say to have 4 or more languages as their own... and as their own i mean native skills with all those languages.

if you're just looking at one language definition, i could aswell say that this is an english server, and kurac in english means absolutley nothing, but GMs seems to consider other languages aswell, so we must do it too.

PD: i really wonder how some people read, since i've tried really hard to type everything needed to not get someone confused that may cause a missreading...but i must be failing, at least i hope it to be that, because the other reason isn't even very nice to say.

Beli

#43 » Post by Beli » 25 Jun 2011 03:55

Yeah like there are so many languages that have that word. Find me one language where kurac means something else pls without using translators -.-.

Crypta

#44 » Post by Crypta » 25 Jun 2011 04:25

He did now STFU and go play runescape or something...

Alexandros

#45 » Post by Alexandros » 25 Jun 2011 04:37

sincerely i don't care what happens to that guy and what others may think to know what kurac can only mean.

I'm done posting in this thread, anyway GMs words are the final ones in matters like this.

PD: sorry for my unnecesary intrusion, i'll try to avoid pointless threads like this in the future.