Abuse and foul language

JakeArmitage32069

Abuse and foul language

#1 » Post by JakeArmitage32069 » 19 Sep 2017 12:59

This person approached me as I was passing through Stormwind on my way to Elwynn forest. I am leveling. Apparently he was upset that I didn't attend some "all dwarf party" that I knew nothing about on the 18th. He is level 63, and clearly didn't check my level(13). I'm new to Primal. First time I've played with you guys. But I felt the cursing at me was unwarranted. Is this behavior acceptable? A simple, "Hey, we do this every month, and you should come to the next one" would have sufficed.

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

Re: Abuse and foul language

#2 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 19 Sep 2017 14:12

Seems like he was just playing with you. If he's bothering you, just right click his name in chat and ignore him or type /ignore [name]
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

RebelPlatypus

#3 » Post by RebelPlatypus » 19 Sep 2017 14:21

I've been in the same dungeon bracket as this dude for a while and he can occasionally be annoying there as well. I think his sense of humor is just hard to understand for some people. Fitz suggestion is good, if you use /ignore on him then you won't have to see him talking to you again if he's been bugging you. I use that all the time myself :)

Bloodshade

#4 » Post by Bloodshade » 19 Sep 2017 14:33

amazing story, i bet people care
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

Thena
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Thena » 19 Sep 2017 16:09

I apologize for the disruption of your playing environment. Although we cannot do much for you in this case, I can recommend that you put players like this on ignore.You can do this by typing the command: /ignore name , in-game.

It seems to me that this person was seeking attention. The interaction was unwarranted from your perspective, however, we cannot give serious punishment, given that this is the first offense being brought to us.

Behavior like this happens with any game environment. However, we aim to make everyone's game environment enjoyable. A warning will be issued to this person in-game.

If you have any more concerns or questions, feel free to take a look at our General Moderation Policy or send a private message to a staff member.

Locking this thread and moving to resolved. Have a great day and best of luck leveling.
In an unkind world, we must take it upon ourselves to be kind.
-K-