Strange talent build !!!

senseiD
Donor

Strange talent build !!!

#1 » Post by senseiD » 03 Aug 2017 16:20

Hello I do not know if I have to report this as a player or bug for server but I need to toss it out and see what you guys think ... I was in dungeon with a guy ( tank ) that was dealing crazy amount of dmg and by crazy I mean double triple the amount of top dps players ... For example I`m 1k+ GS and the tank was round 900 at the end of the dungeon he had over 1 mill dmg done and I was second after him with round 200k. Usually when I`m with people round my gs I`m top dps which means nothing in general but if 10 times we run a dungeon and people are below me and one time this guy comes and destroys all dps ... Oh and while talking bout dps he had over 1.7k dps and I usually have round 700... I watched at his talent build and he claims that it`s arms + little prot. ( warr) but the strange thing comes now ... While we are in dungeon and I keep watching his talent tree while we fight single target multi targets or a boss, his talent trees keep on switching I have pics and I`m gonna post it for you guys to see... Again I do not hate or whatever but it seems strange to me ... IDK if I have to post it in bugreport or player report .... https://ibb.co/ex4fsF https://ibb.co/fEbFRa https://ibb.co/hDa9ma

oooooooooolde
Donor

Re: Strange talent build !!!

#2 » Post by oooooooooolde » 03 Aug 2017 16:46

Its just revenge spam spec :) only able to run it in normals since dmg taken is quite low..

senseiD
Donor

#3 » Post by senseiD » 03 Aug 2017 16:55

I do not mind the warrior build ... but the strange thing is first he somehow switches several builds and second he turns on paladin talents on a warrior ?!?!?! @_@ and that is the thing that concern me the most ... how the hell you do that ... we are not talking bout dual spec we are talking bout switching different builds in a meter of seconds .... .

senseiD
Donor

#4 » Post by senseiD » 03 Aug 2017 16:57

IDK if this is just a visual bug or the guy is hacking .... ?!?!?

keksimus679

#5 » Post by keksimus679 » 03 Aug 2017 17:37

i would wanna dps hack if i had u guys as my dps... holy fk thats low

senseiD
Donor

#6 » Post by senseiD » 03 Aug 2017 17:53

Let's not turn thис post into mockery and keep it to the main idea :) and btw if you do not think with your ARRRSSS when you say something, you could see that I`ve sayd I`m usually at 500k dmg + at this dungeon but whit this guy we cant do and dps or dmg cuz he outperform us so much that we ( I ) cant do any dmg .... he just outputs too much dmg too fast ...

oooooooooolde
Donor

#7 » Post by oooooooooolde » 03 Aug 2017 19:52

Paladin tree is definitely a visual bug, probably stemming from the paladin in your group, really doubt you would see him using judgement on recount either ;)

And there's really not much more to it... the spec performs as revenge spam spec does so nothing out of the ordinary here

senseiD
Donor

#8 » Post by senseiD » 03 Aug 2017 21:18

if you look a bit better into it ... you will see that even his warr prot specs are different .... Again I do not know if its bug or what ever it was just strange and trying to let ppl know if something is going on ...

lrctgl
Donor

#9 » Post by lrctgl » 03 Aug 2017 22:28

the other inconsistensies are probably because of the other warrior you have in your group and your client is somehow messing it up

the individual talent trees match the other people in your group if you would have bothered looking further into it

tldr = your client or and addon you have is the cause of this

senseiD
Donor

#10 » Post by senseiD » 04 Aug 2017 05:43

Irctgl And that is why I mentioned several times, that I do not know if it is a bug or something else ....

nevo200

#11 » Post by nevo200 » 05 Sep 2017 18:51

I've had this visual bug a lot, it usually happens to me when trying to switch tree's while inspecting in an instance.
You have to un target them, close the char window and re inspect them.
It's probably something to do with the GS addon scanning people but I'm not sure
So now he'll fertilize the roses,
So i could stay the king you see

Pharcyde Resto / Enhance
Dan Tank / Resto
Oldirtybstrd MM / MM
Presence Frost / UH
Mortify Hybrid / AFF
Synthetic Shadow / Disco
Turbocharger Fury / Prot
Headrush Sub / CB
Spellpower Arcane / Fire

Retired from Truewow TY STAFF!