Nyeriah Gm Abuse

loveable3

Nyeriah Gm Abuse

#1 » Post by loveable3 » 27 Feb 2017 19:49

Hey Roel
i was in bg and "Nyeriah" Kicked me from bg and got Deserter

i didnt recive any afk notic or etc

is this fair ? gm abusing ?

sounds like Tw Doesnt need ppl anymroe and u staffs are doing something on purpose to ppl leav this server

Gnurg

Re: Nyeriah Gm Abuse

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 27 Feb 2017 19:52

I believe you're supposed to deal with this in a PM to the administrators, not in this sub-forum.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

loveable3

#3 » Post by loveable3 » 27 Feb 2017 19:55

nah i want answer right now

im not such important for this server like that absuer guy i report and not banned but im leaving too if i dont recive answer for thios

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 27 Feb 2017 20:02

You have decided to grief battlegrounds because you don't like the cross faction implementation. I was watching you all day saying how you'd grief battlegrounds by abusing the queue or afking matches if you did not get queued as a alliance. You have even said that you'd continuously dodge the AFK check by moving when reported (which by the way was what you were doing when I removed you).

This is ruining the fun for everyone, and is about as bad if not worse if you were ghost queueing. It was me who removed you from it but it could have been anyone else and that would be completely fine. I watched as you jumped around at yellow gate by the start of the match, refusing to participate.

We most certainly won't allow people to ruin the fun of others. If you don't like crossfaction battlegrounds then you can voice your opinion at the suggestion thread. Otherwise, we will well likely be removing those people who are intentionally griefing the same way we disallow ghost queueing.

Gnurg

#5 » Post by Gnurg » 27 Feb 2017 20:02

loveable3 wrote:nah i want answer right now

im not such important for this server like that absuer guy i report and not banned but im leaving too if i dont recive answer for thios
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

devil5000

#6 » Post by devil5000 » 27 Feb 2017 20:16

loveable3 wrote:Hey Roel
i was in bg and "Nyeriah" Kicked me from bg and got Deserter

i didnt recive any afk notic or etc

is this fair ? gm abusing ?

sounds like Tw Doesnt need ppl anymroe and u staffs are doing something on purpose to ppl leav this server
Most of your posts consist of qquing about certain people on the server.You were the person that wanted to disable the suggestions topic bcs you didnt like the cross faction bg suggestion.You even declared yourself the oldest player here and i have more played time on half of my chars then you have on 1.Even tho you were told to stop mentioning Tenebroo all the time you still do it dont think you fooled anyone with saying 'that one player who abuses and didnt get banned'.Is it rly that big of a fuss that crossfaction bgs are enabled for a day? So you would rather see no pvp then more pvp? Game Masters can kick people from bg if they decide its needed upon seeing what happens in the bg so dont qq about that .You could have just Pmed Nyeriah and ask why she kicked You but no you decided to post it here since you are obiviously are an attention seeker that thinks this server revolves around You.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Cocopuffs
Donor

#7 » Post by Cocopuffs » 27 Feb 2017 20:20

ghoststray you posted in the wrong section, you're looking for the copy pastas and hilarious quotes thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Botmaster5
Donor

#8 » Post by Botmaster5 » 27 Feb 2017 20:21

Where is the "REKT" emote?
<Exalted Reputation> Femsham
Shaman Badass - Shaman Gear

Etro
Honorary Member

#9 » Post by Etro » 27 Feb 2017 20:35

As said by Gnurg, complaints about the staff should be dealt with via private messages. Even then, Nyeriah was generous enough to meet your "demand" of replying in here, so you've got your answer.

Also, patience for this type of behaviour and attitude runs out quite quicly.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"