LOS abuse by Bighead

Chillmaster

LOS abuse by Bighead

#1 » Post by Chillmaster » 25 Feb 2017 01:06

So here we are doing some Battlegrounds at night... Suddenly Hordes starts winning, Ally starts leaving the BG, Bighead gets the horde flag and as I try to stop him from running (By using scatter shot) he got "stuck" on the roof. He refused to move from there for more than 5 minutes as you will be able to see on my next screen shots. He also refused to drop the flag even though we were 3vs1.

I have been banned for less than this so yeah here you go:

http://imgur.com/a/y45GY

I know the server is dead but that doesn`t give the right to abuse bugs.

Chatsnap

Re: LOS abuse by Bighead

#2 » Post by Chatsnap » 25 Feb 2017 01:10

He stayed up there for a few mins, and jumped down when it was 30 secs left of the BG.

http://imgur.com/a/HO2ro

Eronox
MVP

#3 » Post by Eronox » 25 Feb 2017 01:39

Thank you for the report.

We've inspected the scenario given, and photos, with a conclusion of seing the report to be truthfull. The player in question has been punished by the banhammer. This thread will remain open for yet another 48 hours in respect to giving the player a chance to appeal.

Regards.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

loveable3

#4 » Post by loveable3 » 25 Feb 2017 06:33

this is not abuse , because paladin doesnt have spell like blink or etc to go on that space on purpose, for sure he feared or ... then he got in that place

even already same things happend to branhos because he blinked if im not wrong , and report rejected

[hide]"im sure something happening like Stormn condition , plz let this guys play their games"[/hide]

blagovest_tonev

#5 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 25 Feb 2017 06:54

loveable3 wrote:this is not abuse , because paladin doesnt have spell like blink or etc to go on that space on purpose, for sure he feared or ... then he got in that place

even already same things happend to branhos because he blinked if im not wrong , and report rejected

[hide]"im sure something happening like Stormn condition , plz let this guys play their games"[/hide]
Chillmaster wrote:So here we are doing some Battlegrounds at night... Suddenly Hordes starts winning, Ally starts leaving the BG, Bighead gets the horde flag and as I try to stop him from running (By using scatter shot) he got "stuck" on the roof. He refused to move from there for more than 5 minutes as you will be able to see on my next screen shots. He also refused to drop the flag even though we were 3vs1.
Chatsnap wrote:He stayed up there for a few mins, and jumped down when it was 30 secs left of the BG.
Read carefully.

Kniteknite

#6 » Post by Kniteknite » 26 Feb 2017 01:28

if He was making an effort to get back down and was stuck there until He was able to figure out how to do that, then it is hard for Me to pin blame to Him. It would be a much easier call if He was stuck on the roof of a hut , instead of sandwitched in there like that. I've never seen anyone stuck up there ever :o

" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

iceshock

#7 » Post by iceshock » 26 Feb 2017 05:00

How can a head that big be out of LOS? ^_^

#LameJoke
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

Eronox
MVP

#8 » Post by Eronox » 27 Feb 2017 19:43

The given time of chance to appeal has expired.

Locking!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash