Player AFK in AB

Arturo

Player AFK in AB

#1 » Post by Arturo » 12 Feb 2017 06:29

Player Judgy was afk for an entire AB battleground, staying next to an objective the duration of the bg. Would not move would not do anything. When i called him out on it he said he was chatting with someone and started moving only for 1 minute popped a few heals then went back to being afk. When we would pvp right next to him he wouldn't move at all. This happened multiple times. Ill make sure to record the game play as proof next time though i did get a screenshot.

Also, not sure if its possible but it might be a good idea to check if the char and his account is linked to any other account that was active on a char in the opposing faction for that game. Might be just someone on that faction afk queuing in their ally char, though that's my suspicion. I'm not one to report people for dumb stuff to avoid drama but this afking in bgs and ghost queuing is getting really out of hand lately.

http://i.imgur.com/z2u9S2o.jpg
Rosario
Lilith
Machismo
Rosa

Mezcal
Savage

Jiranthos
Admin

Re: Player AFK in AB

#2 » Post by Jiranthos » 12 Feb 2017 13:04

Arturo wrote:Player Judgy was afk for an entire AB battleground, staying next to an objective the duration of the bg. Would not move would not do anything. When i called him out on it he said he was chatting with someone and started moving only for 1 minute popped a few heals then went back to being afk. When we would pvp right next to him he wouldn't move at all. This happened multiple times. Ill make sure to record the game play as proof next time though i did get a screenshot.

Also, not sure if its possible but it might be a good idea to check if the char and his account is linked to any other account that was active on a char in the opposing faction for that game. Might be just someone on that faction afk queuing in their ally char, though that's my suspicion. I'm not one to report people for dumb stuff to avoid drama but this afking in bgs and ghost queuing is getting really out of hand lately.

http://i.imgur.com/z2u9S2o.jpg

Hello, thank you for your report.
The player will be warned about this offense. If they do it again, do not hesitate a moment to open a ticket about it.

Closer inspection has revealed that this player is not guilty of dual (ghost) queueing, and thus cannot be punished for that.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in