Reporting player Macabros for Wintergrasp Exploit AGAIN

senzaki

Reporting player Macabros for Wintergrasp Exploit AGAIN

#1 » Post by senzaki » 30 Jan 2017 14:47

Hi there.

I'm reporting player macabros for creating vehicles inside wintergrasp base while his side is attacking.

We struggled the whole 25 minutes keeping him out, and when he saw he was going to lose, he made a tank inside the base and took WG.

He even tried to play it smart by rolling the tank outside of the base walls and rolling it back in (so we wouldn't notice). But I'm 100% sure he made the tank inside the base, because in the 30 seconds it took me to res from graveyard, his tank was already at our walls (which is impossible since they had 0 tanks when I died, and you cannot make a tank and drive it to the wall in under 30 seconds).

I'm sure the staff should be able to confirm that he made the tank inside the base. The only screenshot I have is the tank rolling out of the WG base and back in (to fool us).

Now I have no problem on losing on WG when we played badly, but outplaying the other team for 25 minutes, only to lose to these exploits is really frustrating.

I'm pretty sure hes done this MANY MANY times now, and already received a ban. I hope that this next ban will be extended much longer since clearly he does not want to follow the rules.

Wintergrasp that was run at 14:15 server time. Tank created around 23 minutes in.

loveable

Re: Reporting player Macabros for Wintergrasp Exploit AGAIN

#2 » Post by loveable » 30 Jan 2017 16:57

Tene Realy ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well u need better proof , but i guess they can check log to see did he abuse or no
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

devil5000

#3 » Post by devil5000 » 31 Jan 2017 06:10

Well tbh that screenshot cant rly be classiefied as proof since it dosent rly show the name of the player that was driving the siege nor you can actually see anything since the resolution is really weird.i don't think there is any log GM's can check to determine where the siege engine was made.I guess the only reason this isssue will get resolved is by fixing the bug that is causing this is nte first place but that doesen't give any right to any of the players to do it.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Royo

#4 » Post by Royo » 31 Jan 2017 06:56

Just disable the damn battleground already, and make everybody do VOA whenever the hell they want, whilst the bugs are being corrected.

blagovest_tonev

#5 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 31 Jan 2017 07:14

Royo wrote:Just disable the damn battleground already, and make everybody do VOA whenever the hell they want, whilst the bugs are being corrected.
:tick:

senzaki

#6 » Post by senzaki » 31 Jan 2017 08:13

I think its really unfair to penalize other players who enjoy doing WG by disabling it because of a few exploiters.

Why can't we just give these offenders longer and longer bans?

Also, does this mean that everyone can just run around and exploit the shit out of TW? So if nobody sees me do it, its ok? Thats absolute bullshit.

Plus, this isn't the first time hes done this. Shouldn't repeat offenses make his bans longer and harsher?

This isn't a random report trying to ban a random player. This is a report for the same thing this player has done multiple times. Over and over again.

It really sours the game when there are people who use exploits to win, and then getting shafted because I wasn't there to take the right screenshot (within a 10 second timeframe of building and riding the tank in the base).

blagovest_tonev

#7 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 31 Jan 2017 08:28

senzaki wrote:I think its really unfair to penalize other players who enjoy doing WG by disabling it because of a few exploiters.
And it's unfair someone to ruin the fun of doing WG by exploiting bugs, isn't it? One can exploit the shit out of WG and win while you're thinking of a way to win it fairly. Believe the majority will be for closing the battleground and re-opening it when it's fixed.
senzaki wrote:Also, does this mean that everyone can just run around and exploit the shit out of TW? So if nobody sees me do it, its ok? Thats absolute bullshit.
No, it's not ok, but you can escape punishments as long as nobody reported/saw you.
senzaki wrote:This isn't a random report trying to ban a random player. This is a report for the same thing this player has done multiple times. Over and over again.
It's turning into Eryx's story.. :roll:

loveable

#8 » Post by loveable » 31 Jan 2017 16:47

make some elite and boss to deff WG fort's
so we can each other to defeat them for voa :P :P
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Triblatri

#9 » Post by Triblatri » 31 Jan 2017 18:54

I dont think anyone care about this kind of shit anymore , server is dead (special THANKS TO GM-s and dumb Gnurg), my opinion is: future of this server is ruined, you can ban/not ban Tenebroo nothing gonna change , i think it will be even worse if we lose one more player.

Xtremest

#10 » Post by Xtremest » 01 Feb 2017 09:51

Triblatri wrote:I dont think anyone care about this kind of shit anymore , server is dead (special THANKS TO GM-s and dumb Gnurg), my opinion is: future of this server is ruined, you can ban/not ban Tenebroo nothing gonna change , i think it will be even worse if we lose one more player.
aaa...what did Gnurg do? pls explain because im really curious.

Sorry for going off topic.
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

alex58

#11 » Post by alex58 » 08 Feb 2017 21:42

He did same for me... I was banned because of him, now ban him... He said are not gonna do this, yea?? I don't care for him. Triblatri: who cares man? STAFF lost 1 player, that was me.. If he doing something wrong, ban him.

Eronox
MVP

#12 » Post by Eronox » 13 Mar 2017 19:57

As of the reported player being guilty for continous bug exploiting, a ban has been issued on all the accounts. The length will not be disclored unless the player in question reveals it at the own choice.
Moving to Resolved.

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=36975
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=37115
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=36851

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash