Submerge

Cloudraq

Submerge

#1 » Post by Cloudraq » 27 Jan 2017 20:57

Hey, i'd like to say that i don't think Submerge should be a GM, he is really petty regarding his own ego, way more than me and id never volunteer to be a gm, he bans people without hesitation. It's really not healthy for the server to have a guy like him as a GM. I respect all the work you do for the server GMs and i realise you might need the extra work force for transfers and stuff but i really think you should reconsider Submerge as a GM. He even joined Murmur and banned based on what was said in guild chat.

Eronox
MVP

Re: Submerge

#2 » Post by Eronox » 27 Jan 2017 21:05

If you shall find a staff candidate unappropiate for his position, you may contact an Administrator through a private message featuring legit points and maybe even proofs of them.
http://truewow.org/forum/memberlist.php?mode=team

Sad to see your reaction though! :(
But you are indeed correct about the misuse of power when it comes to guildchat

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Flooded
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Flooded » 27 Jan 2017 21:18

You were banned for disrespecting server staff after being warned by not just server staff, but your own guild mates to cease.

Cloudraq

#4 » Post by Cloudraq » 27 Jan 2017 21:26

Ill respect him when he stops acting like he does, and the "guildmates" that warned me was a random lvl 24 noone knows who is

Flooded
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Flooded » 27 Jan 2017 21:27

When will you stop acting like you do? Your attitude got you the ban in the first place.

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 27 Jan 2017 21:30

Hello,

To report staff members please send a private message to an administrator directly with your claims. Since this was already reported here, we'll be looking into it and check what actions are to be taken.

But from what I can tell about the staff member, we never had any issues regarding their behavior or judgment as a staff member.

Locking this now,

Regards.

.Venna
Donor

#7 » Post by .Venna » 27 Jan 2017 23:49

Cloudraq wrote:Ill respect him when he stops acting like he does, and the "guildmates" that warned me was a random lvl 24 noone knows who is
I'm pretty sure that "random" was me, on an alt.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.