Again Hord ... WTF ??

loveable

Re: Again Hord ... WTF ??

#31 » Post by loveable » 15 Jan 2017 20:49

Gnurg wrote:
blagovest_tonev wrote:The funny thing is both of you are trying to get your guild leader banned :lol:
Wouldn't you report your guild leader if he wasn't actively cheating? (Not that this report is valid).

I believe this report should be locked already. Nothing discourages people from joining TrueWoW/PrimalWoW more than these kinds of shit posts. As for the report, I don't think it's valid. Even though it's complicated to attack the player up there, it's still very limited what he can do. Just move somewhere else, and he would be useless.
I remember many players left cuz ur custom nerfs , ..
anyway he could leav that place but he didnt and he keept dpsing in that place , also i dont Care if he is GL of one of my char or no
He is hord and i saw it so i reported WHILE I already knew staff will not punish any hord
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Gnurg

#32 » Post by Gnurg » 15 Jan 2017 21:03

loveable wrote:
Gnurg wrote:
blagovest_tonev wrote:The funny thing is both of you are trying to get your guild leader banned :lol:
Wouldn't you report your guild leader if he wasn't actively cheating? (Not that this report is valid).

I believe this report should be locked already. Nothing discourages people from joining TrueWoW/PrimalWoW more than these kinds of shit posts. As for the report, I don't think it's valid. Even though it's complicated to attack the player up there, it's still very limited what he can do. Just move somewhere else, and he would be useless.
anyway he could leav that place but he didnt and he keept dpsing in that place , also i dont Care if he is GL of one of my char or no
He is hord and i saw it so i reported WHILE I already knew staff will not punish any hord
Custom nerfs?
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

devil5000

#33 » Post by devil5000 » 15 Jan 2017 22:02

loveable wrote:
He could only dps you since you came into his range if you just kept out of his range he would go down.Staff doesent look at the which faction player is when deciding is it a punishment or not.Besides this report isnt even valid like people said since he didnt use any abuse to get there nor did he have anything that would prevent you from winning the bg.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Jiranthos
Admin

#34 » Post by Jiranthos » 16 Jan 2017 05:44

I'm leaning heavily towards this being a false report, since there is counter-proof to the reporters claim. Resolved.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in