I'm curious

w00le

Re: I'm curious

#16 » Post by w00le » 13 Jan 2017 05:53

Wow, Milan you're such a hypocrite, I personally saw you doing exactly the same thing many times, with or without flag. Unbelivable.

loveable

#17 » Post by loveable » 13 Jan 2017 06:52

Tenebro wrote:I know it's kiting and escaping which almost everytime saves me but that doesn't mean I'm abusing to win bgs or to achieve everything I want
well u kite good and i agree with it :? >:( :twisted: but , comon that place our mdps couldnt touch u and as i was only rdps i couldnt kill u when u had extra healer in ur team

and how all class can do it ? can u show me how a mage can do it while carrying flag ?
Last edited by loveable on 13 Jan 2017 07:02, edited 1 time in total.
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

loveable

#18 » Post by loveable » 13 Jan 2017 06:56

w00le wrote:Wow, Milan you're such a hypocrite, I personally saw you doing exactly the same thing many times, with or without flag. Unbelivable.
Dude ? what is wrong ? milan doing it too ? so u allowed to do it too ? OFC NO
if milan doing it , you can make proof and report
SO STOP Subterfuge about u doing it too or etc , any time u see smilar thing u can report with proof

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#19 » Post by Tenebro » 13 Jan 2017 11:02

Brennus wrote:Let's be honest: looks like someone is "trying to find a reason" to stop playing here.

Seriously, Tenebro, even if you do not like some TrueWoW features (like Transmog, Cross-Faction, etc.), why so much hate?
If you allow me to advice you, take a break from the game. Come back in 5 months or so. You will probably enjoy more the server if you do so.
Ye I don't like the custom features that srv got in the past year (even though they help the bored ppl that are still here) but that's not a reason to abuse something, I just simply did it for "fun" without caring about consequences. I don't feel hate toward this srv or staff, it's still the best blizzlike srv out there even with these custom stuff on it and about staff I barely even interacted with them on their play chars so I have no reason to hate them.

When staff will decide for how much to ban me then I will take a break anyway no matter if I want or not ^_^
loveable wrote:
Tenebro wrote:I know it's kiting and escaping which almost everytime saves me but that doesn't mean I'm abusing to win bgs or to achieve everything I want
well u kite good and i agree with it :? >:( :twisted: but , comon that place our mdps couldnt touch u and as i was only rdps i couldnt kill u when u had extra healer in ur team

and how all class can do it ? can u show me how a mage can do it while carrying flag ?
Mdps couldn't reach me cuz they didn't knew how to do it not cuz they couldn't, it takes literally 2 seconds to get up there by walking on the flat side of the tree.

benzviliran

#20 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Jan 2017 11:48

Milanlord, from all the abuses you do (on purpose) and also not get banned you dare report tenebroo?

i saw you doing that so many times in fact i think tenebroo copied you .

i dont know if its an abuse or not but i do know that you did the exact same thing so many times.

and i saw you abuse alot of stuff other than that that are sure abuse.

you try to get players you dont like banned or either you just trash talk them or insult them.

this is just disgusting you are so low.

grow up kid and start behaving more properly.
I am the swarm

milanlord

#21 » Post by milanlord » 13 Jan 2017 11:53

benzviliran wrote:Milanlord, from all the abuses you do (on purpose) and also not get banned you dare report tenebroo?

i saw you doing that so many times in fact i think tenebroo copied you .

i dont know if its an abuse or not but i do know that you did the exact same thing so many times.

and i saw you abuse alot of stuff other than that that are sure abuse.

you try to get players you dont like banned or either you just trash talk them or insult them.

this is just disgusting you are so low.

grow up kid and start behaving more properly.
k
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Triblatri

#22 » Post by Triblatri » 13 Jan 2017 12:34

Well there is nothing much to say just , if you wanna get +1 for banning teneanus you must rename forum "Let's ban Tenebroo because he is PRO and better then me"and im sure he will get perma :D

Justicelight
Donor

#23 » Post by Justicelight » 13 Jan 2017 13:25

I don`t have to describe you anymore Milan, but you sit in the same bucket with Tenebroo on this one. I have seen you doing this, especially as elemental, and I am melee, yet I got over it.

Losing is very frustrating, and it gets even more frustrating when people are tryharding. :) enuf said.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

milanlord

#24 » Post by milanlord » 13 Jan 2017 13:59

I wouldn't report if I don't think this is bug taking advantage. If I'm wrong, sure, its fine with me, at least I know its allowed. I never did go there with a flag, so haters, keep trying to put me in the same bracket as Tenebroo, but I know what I did and what I didn't. Going there with a flag while you are out of range for opposite team is bug abuse, if I did what Tenebroo did, I'm sure Benz would report me million times by now, since he saw me, that I abuse all the time and people would report me.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#25 » Post by Tenebro » 13 Jan 2017 14:29

Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6hgaNu_8qE if you wanna become cancerous.
At 4:15 you can see what I "abused" and how easy it is to get up there, no mount required or movement speed increase. There are some tricks at the end of the video that could be considered abuses like the jumps from 9:45 and that thing with bugging pets on fence/wall idk if that is even possible on tw but the rest of the tricks are legit, all you need to do is walk or jump, no glitches or texture bugs.

milanlord

#26 » Post by milanlord » 13 Jan 2017 14:42

Tenebro wrote:Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6hgaNu_8qE if you wanna become cancerous.
At 4:15 you can see what I "abused" and how easy it is to get up there, no mount required or movement speed increase. There are some tricks at the end of the video that could be considered abuses like the jumps from 9:45 and that thing with bugging pets on fence/wall idk if that is even possible on tw but the rest of the tricks are legit, all you need to do is walk or jump, no glitches or texture bugs.
If everything what is shown in your video is allowed on TW, while you have a flag on you , okay, sorry, my report isn't valid then.

Nyeriah

#27 » Post by Nyeriah » 13 Jan 2017 14:45

This is PvP objective obstruction, it's not allowed and punishments were issued for this before.

Cocopuffs
Donor

#28 » Post by Cocopuffs » 13 Jan 2017 14:49

wanna know what affects bgs? having 20-0 score but losing bg cuz players try hard potions so much, and rocket boots, etc. lmao, carry on. you can't report people for being tryhards. some rogue last night popped free action pot, sprint prep sprint and camouflage potion so I couldn't find him on the map with tracking. so yea, its sad, get over it.

milanlord

#29 » Post by milanlord » 13 Jan 2017 14:56

Indeed, without these little tricks its unplayable for some classes. I've been using some of them too without knowing its not allowed, not the one for which I reported Tenebroo, but I've been on some of these places. You can close this topic since the report isn't valid. Or sure, you can ban me too if you decide to ban Tenebroo for this, though then you could ban 70% of people who plays wsg, cause most of them uses some of these tricks.

loveable

#30 » Post by loveable » 13 Jan 2017 15:13

milanlord wrote:Indeed, without these little tricks its unplayable for some classes. I've been using some of them too without knowing its not allowed, not the one for which I reported Tenebroo, but I've been on some of these places. You can close this topic since the report isn't valid. Or sure, you can ban me too if you decide to ban Tenebroo for this, though then you could ban 70% of people who plays wsg, cause most of them uses some of these tricks.
they cant ban u w/o proof even if u say i used it ,
just let them ban tenberoo and if they have any prof about u , so they can ban u