Ban jorex

benzviliran

Re: Ban jorex

#16 » Post by benzviliran » 09 Jan 2017 22:40

Jiranthos wrote:
benzviliran wrote:so a gm will come and check it by himself
You know that is not always possible? We're like, what, 5 GMs that are maining TrueWoW? The rest are admins, developers, or mainly PrimalWoW GMs. 5 people. Of those 5 people some have very similar time zones (think - work, school, kids, life), so we're definitely not available to be on 24/7 and be available to check out every single report manually.
So currently the system is as follows, you make the report, you provide the proof, we press the ban button. It's easier on all of us. You're already in "the scene of the crime" before we get there, just snap some shots. It's not that hard.

And I can hear you screaming: "Recruit more GMs, then!" already. And we are. So soon things should change for the better. :)
why dont u recruit extreme to be a gm?
I am the swarm

Xtremest

#17 » Post by Xtremest » 10 Jan 2017 08:56

i swear i read the previous post of jiranthos and clicked to reply to his post stating that i would like to be a GM. And then i saw your comment benzi <3 we share the same thoughts.

Anyways, hi i am xtreme and i would like to apply for GM position. i know i did many mistakes and so on but i deserve a chance. thank u
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

benzviliran

#18 » Post by benzviliran » 10 Jan 2017 19:04

+1
I am the swarm

Eronox
MVP

#19 » Post by Eronox » 11 Jan 2017 17:40

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Xtremest

#20 » Post by Xtremest » 12 Jan 2017 07:34

i love that <3
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

devil5000

#21 » Post by devil5000 » 14 Jan 2017 21:21

Jiranthos wrote:
You know that is not always possible? We're like, what, 5 GMs that are maining TrueWoW? The rest are admins, developers, or mainly PrimalWoW GMs. 5 people. Of those 5 people some have very similar time zones (think - work, school, kids, life), so we're definitely not available to be on 24/7 and be available to check out every single report manually.
So currently the system is as follows, you make the report, you provide the proof, we press the ban button. It's easier on all of us. You're already in "the scene of the crime" before we get there, just snap some shots. It's not that hard.

And I can hear you screaming: "Recruit more GMs, then!" already. And we are. So soon things should change for the better. :)
For some reason i thought we only have like 3 active gms xD
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Jiranthos
Admin

#22 » Post by Jiranthos » 16 Jan 2017 05:34

Player was punished, and the remainder of the comments here are off-topic. Moving Player Report to Resolved.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in