Eryx abusing in WG

Tenebro
Honorary Member

Eryx abusing in WG

#1 » Post by Tenebro » 01 Nov 2016 15:36

Today right when WG started Eryx clicked on that shiny thingy inside chamber and won WG.
You can see in SS: Let the battle begin then right after ally took fort, also on chat someone asking to join wg cuz it starts in 1 min, and eryx inside. http://prntscr.com/d1pdf5
Idk what's the point of perma banning someone if he can just use another account.

Triblatri

Re: Eryx abusing in WG

#2 » Post by Triblatri » 01 Nov 2016 15:45

Players like Eryx should get perma ban, everyone can put one char inside of chamber and win wg on start it doesnt metter who control wg, toons will be inside of chamber. He will probably make excuse "i didnt know " but everyone can do that.

Gnurg

#3 » Post by Gnurg » 01 Nov 2016 16:22

I guess this one is still an issue: http://www.truewow.org/bugs/view.php?id=3951

Eryxeus has played enough Wintergrasps to know how to battle works. The Horde was controlling Wintergrasp, so the portal to Wintergrasp wouldn't lead to the chamber, but to the Alliance camp. Therefore the player must have placed herself purposely within the chamber before the battle started, likely with intentions of capturing the relic early by exploiting this bug.

Should the player be the Eryx of the past, I would encourage the staff to give the player a permanent ban. If it was possible, I would as well request an IP-ban for the player as her exploiting habit demoralize the community as a whole. I do know it's not practiced by the staff, but we're talking about the most exploiting member of TrueWoW who fails to improve their behaviour every time.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Matsy

#4 » Post by Matsy » 01 Nov 2016 22:41

If it is Eryx ban his IP.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

benzviliran

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 02 Nov 2016 03:09

he probably just lagged and clicked at the last bg on the relic and laggs stopped just few sec after the next bg begin its just laggs!
I am the swarm

Rohit

#6 » Post by Rohit » 02 Nov 2016 05:14

benzviliran wrote:he probably just lagged and clicked at the last bg on the relic and laggs stopped just few sec after the next bg begin its just laggs!
Waterbottles summed it right. He probably lagged in the WG before this one and wanted to click to win in that one but the poor guy's lag carried him forward to the next WG 2 hours later which he unknowingly and innocently won it just 2 seconds after starting.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

Wilcox

#7 » Post by Wilcox » 02 Nov 2016 06:12

Rules wrote: - Please check the section guidelines before posting. They can be found HERE.
- Off-topic is strictly not tolerated and posts that do not contribute to the issues reported will be deliberately removed.
because tenebro reported eryx to you instead of the server administration, so instead of waiting for a staff member to respond you're all giving your biased verdicts beforehand. i just had to write this because its really annoying that being reported is more like being brought out for a public trial

milanlord

#8 » Post by milanlord » 02 Nov 2016 09:37

If wg isn't working correctly, why just not disable it...Do we really have to lose more and more players who recieved ban,because of wg. I personally didn't know this is even possible.Wg caused more damage than good.
Why the player wasnt teleported outside when battle started? This wasn't his fault, this could have happend to anyone who was inside before the start of battle. Does this mean we should ban everyone due this bug, which I'm sure 95% of people didn't even know before this report.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Kniteknite

#9 » Post by Kniteknite » 02 Nov 2016 10:34

https://www.bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something

Of course this must be a bug. I'de like EryX to give His testimony as to what developements may have unfolded from His point of view as to how He found Himself in there, did He log in and somehow find Himself inside there ? WE should get as much information as possible before any decisions aremade too hastily , and without prejudice' I don't see any way someone could exploit" to get in there . What does EryX have to say about how this (may have) happened. An explanation would give GM s a chance to try and recreate this circumstance. In My opinion the evidence given that this was a purposefull exploit is circumstantial ~ seems like more smoke than fire, and the ony flames I see are in Wil's avatar, and from those jumping on band wagons~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#10 » Post by Dymond » 02 Nov 2016 22:14

Punishment issued. Closing and locking this topic. This was obvious bug abuse.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."