Horde pvping inside chamber in Wintergrasp.

alex58

Horde pvping inside chamber in Wintergrasp.

#1 » Post by alex58 » 21 Oct 2016 18:58

http://imgur.com/a/H2RR4

They've decided to farm me inside chamber in Wintergrasp.. We won it and they came to farm me.. 4 players killed me (Macabros, Troon, Oblivyon and Plaguedbones).

Nyeriah

Re: Horde pvping inside chamber in Wintergrasp.

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Oct 2016 19:03

Unless this offers any Battlefield PvP advantage we will no longer be taking any actions towards this.

alex58

#3 » Post by alex58 » 21 Oct 2016 19:08

Lol, so, that rule was removed?? Now we can farm there?

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Oct 2016 19:11

There was never a rule saying you couldn't PvP there, if there were punishments before they came from the understanding of the given staff member's point of view and their own discretion. But from the further late discussions things have changed since then.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Hansrutger » 21 Oct 2016 19:23

Mortium wrote: In this case there was an advantage taken by an exploit as well as attacking of players happened by using abusive practices. Just to make it a bit more clear, getting inside there by glitches and exploits should not happen. There are several of these kind of glitches in the game, but what made this a valid report was due to the fact that he decided to use it for "farming player kills". Ban was issued to the players accounts, thank you for reporting.

L&A.
There is a difference between gates being UP and the player GLITCHING his/her way inside - versus - going inside and gates being DOWN.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Gnurg

#6 » Post by Gnurg » 21 Oct 2016 19:36

Hansrutger wrote:
Mortium wrote: In this case there was an advantage taken by an exploit as well as attacking of players happened by using abusive practices. Just to make it a bit more clear, getting inside there by glitches and exploits should not happen. There are several of these kind of glitches in the game, but what made this a valid report was due to the fact that he decided to use it for "farming player kills". Ban was issued to the players accounts, thank you for reporting.

L&A.
There is a difference between gates being UP and the player GLITCHING his/her way inside - versus - going inside and gates being DOWN.
http://www.truewow.org/bugs/view.php?id=3483
The gate can appear open even if they are closed. You can't assume that the player glitched their self inside their on purpose, hence there shouldn't be made any difference. Clearly, it doesn't matter in this case, as there was never supposed to be any ruling on PvP in the Wintergrasp chamber.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Nyeriah

#7 » Post by Nyeriah » 27 Oct 2016 15:47

I agree with Gnurg entirely on this, it's a PvP zone, so policing whether people can PvP there or not is quite inappropriate to say, at least, regardless of how anyone gets in there.

Locking this today if nothing new is added by other staff members

gulzarlodhi

#8 » Post by gulzarlodhi » 20 Nov 2016 20:26

i was scared, adiba told me dont kill hords in wintergrasp or u get a ban. Now i heard a good news that i can enjoy pvp. Those were lucky who were saved from my greeetings. /kissssssss....