Wezza

Fjord
Donor

Wezza

#1 » Post by Fjord » 14 Oct 2016 14:07

This player afk and makes sure we lose bg.

He wont cc or dps anyone until they got 2 flags capped.

Also it isnt cool to say. [2. LookingForGroup] [Wezza]: i will make sure that ally never win today
Gamers dont die, They R3spawn.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Wezza

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 14 Oct 2016 14:44

Watched the player doing battlegrounds together with Jiranthos. He did battlegrounds with different characters (no dual-logging) and besides the fact that he might be not that good or the team was not really helping him he wasn't being AFK during the times we watched the battlegrounds going on.

As I already told you in the ticket about that message he wrote, since he was actually playing in battlegrounds and didn't do anything to suggest him helping the other team there is not much proof at the moment that he did something wrong.

So yea if there isn't anymore proof that you or anyone from the battlegrounds can provide, there is not much we can do with what we currently have.

milanlord

#3 » Post by milanlord » 14 Oct 2016 14:53

I saw that player few mins ago in bg on his paladin, I hope this time I won't reveal anyone's identity. He didn't afk or did anything that could make staff do something against him.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Fjord
Donor

#4 » Post by Fjord » 16 Oct 2016 23:09

It seems the hunter who had the ss needed dont wanna put em.

So just closed it
Gamers dont die, They R3spawn.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 16 Oct 2016 23:38

Ok then since no evidence that can be used that was submitted I'll lock and move this then.