WG Exploit

Tenebro
Honorary Member

WG Exploit

#1 » Post by Tenebro » 07 Oct 2016 15:26

http://prntscr.com/cqy9p0
So a new player report about WG this time jackkson making demos inside fort as attacker, he even won the wg cuz of tenacity, thx TW staff for not giving a damn about the pvp on this srv.
This exploit is reported for almost 2 months http://www.truewow.org/bugs/view.php?id=4416 no fuck given it seems, along with all the major bug reports made about WG.

And BTW WG still crash srv, it just happened.

Eronox
MVP

Re: WG Exploit

#2 » Post by Eronox » 07 Oct 2016 15:33

You should start to appreciate things or just stop announce yourself

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Gnurg

#3 » Post by Gnurg » 07 Oct 2016 15:33

The accused player has played enough battles for Wintergrasp that he should be aware that this is a bug. A ban should be given.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#4 » Post by Tenebro » 07 Oct 2016 15:34

What to appreciate? There are barely any fixes regarding pvp on this srv, no wonder it's so dead.

alex58

#5 » Post by alex58 » 07 Oct 2016 15:36

Fix that thing, really?? Why you just started Wintergrasp?? Is bugged.. I know i did it, but you did too, Alliance controlled too, you maked vehicles inside the fortress too... I don't have SS, but you did it.. Fix that thing with NPC's.. I see my NPC's, on Horde too.. So, you destroyed that walls too, i don't have SS for that.. Anyway, keep fix this thing..

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#6 » Post by Tenebro » 07 Oct 2016 15:40

Please.. just shut your hole and don't claim bullshit just to make yourself look better, you were aware of what you did nothing else to say, banbye.

alex58

#7 » Post by alex58 » 07 Oct 2016 15:47

Nvm, enough for me.. :)
Last edited by alex58 on 07 Oct 2016 16:24, edited 2 times in total.

Gnurg

#8 » Post by Gnurg » 07 Oct 2016 16:13

Come to think of it, I didn't actually check the evidence properly. You can't really tell from the screen that the player is Jackson.

The player did however confirm his action in this thread though, so I suppose that should suffice?
alex58 wrote:Fix that thing, really?? Why you just started Wintergrasp?? Is bugged.. I know i did it, but you did too, Alliance controlled too, you maked vehicles inside the fortress too... I don't have SS, but you did it.. Fix that thing with NPC's.. I see my NPC's, on Horde too.. So, you destroyed that walls too, i don't have SS for that.. Anyway, keep fix this thing..
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

benta

#9 » Post by benta » 07 Oct 2016 16:15

Tenebro wrote:Please.. just shut your hole and don't claim bullshit just to make yourself look better, you were aware of what you did nothing else to say, banbye.
You really have some problems ''in there'' mate :)

Eronox
MVP

#10 » Post by Eronox » 07 Oct 2016 16:23

Gnurg wrote:Come to think of it, I didn't actually check the evidence properly. You can't really tell from the screen that the player is Jackson.

Zoom in at the vehicles name and read the subname

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#11 » Post by Tenebro » 07 Oct 2016 16:25

Gnurg wrote:Come to think of it, I didn't actually check the evidence properly. You can't really tell from the screen that the player is Jackson.

The player did however confirm his action in this thread though, so I suppose that should suffice?
alex58 wrote:Fix that thing, really?? Why you just started Wintergrasp?? Is bugged.. I know i did it, but you did too, Alliance controlled too, you maked vehicles inside the fortress too... I don't have SS, but you did it.. Fix that thing with NPC's.. I see my NPC's, on Horde too.. So, you destroyed that walls too, i don't have SS for that.. Anyway, keep fix this thing..
http://prntscr.com/cqz24v

Gnurg

#12 » Post by Gnurg » 07 Oct 2016 16:26

Tenebro wrote:

http://prntscr.com/cqz24v
Thanks, this one was clearer.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE