plz leave that permabanned GM plz

essess25

plz leave that permabanned GM plz

#1 » Post by essess25 » 25 Sep 2016 12:14

Please Give me a chance Give me just one chance and final Please GM i will stop give me a chance i will stop that plz leave that permabanned to l return back playing with my account essess25 plz GM i will stop plz :'( :'( plz :evil: plz

Eronox
MVP

Re: plz leave that permabanned GM plz

#2 » Post by Eronox » 25 Sep 2016 12:30

Renew your iP And create a new account.
If Truewow keeps revealing bans then what would the purpose with punishments be?

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Nymunne
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Nymunne » 25 Sep 2016 12:47

Eronox wrote:Renew your iP And create a new account.
If Truewow keeps revealing bans then what would the purpose with punishments be?
He is not IP banned but his case is different and all his accounts are permanently banned for what he did. I personally will not lift the ban as it was issued by someone else and considering the multiple times he was warned to stop doing this he didn't stop. Since he was given plenty of chances I am against the removal of the ban especially considering how he was doing what he did to achieve what he wanted. If the person who banned him changed his/her mind after all this time then it's up to him/her to remove the ban.

Fastor

#4 » Post by Fastor » 25 Sep 2016 12:50

Nymunne wrote: how he was doing what he did to achieve what he wanted.
Info?

EDIT, nvm l found it. Dual queue in BGs whole bunch of time.

milanlord

#5 » Post by milanlord » 25 Sep 2016 12:53

Fastor wrote:Info?
This is Stormn if I'm not wrong. Maybe he got ban, cause he was whispering people to give him their account to play :P Also I know he had few bans for dual queueing in bg to lvl up faster :P
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Fastor

#6 » Post by Fastor » 25 Sep 2016 12:53

Well, edit my post above if you want, but it was pretty easy to figure out l just didnt figured it out asap.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Nymunne » 25 Sep 2016 13:06

milanlord wrote:
Fastor wrote:
Nymunne wrote: how he was doing what he did to achieve what he wanted.
Info?
This is Stormn if I'm not wrong. Maybe he got ban, cause he was whispering people to give him their account to play :P Also I know he had few bans for dual queueing in bg to lvl up faster :P
It's not just about him whispering people to give him the accounts it's the way he was doing it to obtain those accounts and scam those accounts that made it even worse.
Fastor wrote:Well, edit my post above if you want, but it was pretty easy to figure out l just didnt figured it out asap.
Had nothing to do with dual-queuing battlegrounds but since Milanlord already spilled over half of it and with the risk of other staff yelling at me for revealing his ban reason, he was pretending to be a GM to ask players for their log in information with the pretext of fixing their issues with their characters/accounts.

Considering that pretending you are a Staff member or impersonating one is a bannable offense what he did made it even worse as he managed to scam quite a number of accounts. He was warned more than once, so I can say that we were being gentle when it came to his punishment but then he even tried this scam with our staff members as he probably didn't know everyone's play characters.

I know what you might say: "people still fall for that?" the answer is yes, people still fall for it and people do not read and the rules or the announcements that a GM will never ask for their password and yes, they fall for it and he made it in a way that I didn't know it was possible (that is really something I can't say anymore as it might give other people ideas) until there was the discussion about his case at our Staff forums but I guess everything evolves. :P

essess25

#8 » Post by essess25 » 25 Sep 2016 13:24

its a finall chance after hat chance dont give me anymore chance trust to me plz GM and leave that permabanned and if l do it another time do for me what u want but this time give me just a one chance plz :oops:

Nymunne
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Nymunne » 25 Sep 2016 13:26

essess25 wrote:its a finall chance after hat chance dont give me anymore chance trust to me plz GM and leave that permabanned and if l do it another time do for me what u want but this time give me just a one chance plz :oops:
You have been given more than one change. As I already said it's up to the person who caught and banned you in the first place to take the action that he/she believes its best in your case so you will need to wait for the answer given by that Staff member. I personally will not lift your ban from the accounts.

arnis5
Banned

#10 » Post by arnis5 » 25 Sep 2016 13:27

Fuck off Stormn. Byeeeee.
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#11 » Post by Tenebro » 25 Sep 2016 13:49

He didn't got ban on his 19 char Killally.

essess25

#12 » Post by essess25 » 25 Sep 2016 13:57

who is report to me can l know ?

Skembic

#13 » Post by Skembic » 25 Sep 2016 14:08

If that english scammed anyone, good god. -.-

essess25

#14 » Post by essess25 » 25 Sep 2016 14:13

im nab english speak easy english with me plz :'(

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#15 » Post by Dymond » 25 Sep 2016 14:15

Stormn, this was your final chance. I warned you before about scamming accounts and all you did was ask me for free gear. As far as I am concerned, ban stands.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."