Eryx banned and still playing

Fjord
Donor

Re: Eryx banned and still playing

#16 » Post by Fjord » 12 Sep 2016 03:25

Thats why i am kinda asking how to solve this issue.
Gamers dont die, They R3spawn.

Fjord
Donor

#17 » Post by Fjord » 12 Sep 2016 16:20

Makde a new report about that, isnt really related to this.

Fjord
Donor

#18 » Post by Fjord » 12 Sep 2016 16:24

Anyways Eryx have done this for few years now, i wunder what staff will do about it, now that he moved horde and keep doing it with new paladin named Ztorm.
It not a new fact that he abuse different things, not doing anything will just show staff doesnt really care that players get away with exploiding stuff here.

Nyeriah

#19 » Post by Nyeriah » 12 Sep 2016 16:34

Not doing anything will show nothing, this report has no proof of anything at all whatsoever which violates the rules of this section and nobody else is covering this claim either. The best we can do is keep on watch for any abuses coming from this player and if he's indeed abusing again then we can issue a ban, but so far it's too early to say anything just from what you claim.

Justicelight
Donor

#20 » Post by Justicelight » 12 Sep 2016 18:28

And here it goes again, abuser > complaining player > staff, more players lost incoming.

When I suggested something else, people were agaisnt it, and topic got insta locked. Best way to handle a "disease" when you can`t control it is not to cure it, but suppress it. Give it something to "bite" in order to controll it. But I guess my ideas are too inferior to people way of seeing things here.

Good luck with future pests.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Nyeriah

#21 » Post by Nyeriah » 12 Sep 2016 18:40

Yeah but this isn't a disease. The best way to deal with abusers certainly is not to adopt them as official "pet abusers", letting them do their stuff and constantly policing them (wasting a lot of everyone's time and only upsetting players). If Ztorm is abusing now too again then all that it takes is a proof that he does so, either by some of us watching it or a video since we know it's Eryx.

If we were to follow medical procedures when dealing with "law" enforcement then by following your logic the cure to harassment/abuse/murder would technically let people (and in practice incentive them to) do it and only arrest them if they're caught in public.

This report as it is composes a bis in idem. It presents no evidence and tries to charge him for something he has already been punished for. In order to validate this claim new evidence needs to be provided.

milanlord

#22 » Post by milanlord » 12 Sep 2016 19:40

I played with his new pally few times on horde and I didn't notice he was abusing anything with his new paladin. The only abuse(if you can call it like that) is that he's playing retri pala in retarded combined gear. He would go for flag, but if he gets caught by alliance players he would die really fast.

If this is true what Fjord is claiming, then it really sadness me, cause I was happy to see Eryx is playing again and I was hoping he will cut the crap with lag abuse. I will really talk to him if I see him online and ask him to stop doing this if this was true, cause he will lose this paladin too and probably perma access to this server.

Off topic : Tbh i know these people have haters, but it was really nice to see that Eryx is back, I saw Vurzox yesterday, he's back too, he won't play much like before, but he's back which is nice. I saw King as well on some character. So people are returning slowly and I would like to call all people who currently aren't playing on server such as Justice, Keez, IceDice, Boxis and more who still watch our forum to come back, server needs you, and with you guys we can make Truewow great again.

Sorry for long post, I have one more question :) Did King got that global ban or just on his toon/account? Can he play again without a fear that he will be banned if staff finds out that he's playing again if he stay polite and don't write things which caused him to get perma ban? :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Fjord
Donor

#23 » Post by Fjord » 13 Sep 2016 15:19

Dude how to actually post a vid that he was killed, then 5 sec later he capped our flag, no respawn time, and instantly tp to our base.

he might be a good pvp player and lagging but hes using this on hes own advandtage ofc he is smart and wont do things when gms is watching, its rather hard to make a proper vid of him doing something wrong.

Server is slowly going to end, and i see that no action taken is cuz we dont wanna lose players ?

Fjord
Donor

#24 » Post by Fjord » 13 Sep 2016 15:22

No gms is actually active and online enuf to come asap and see for them self when he is actually in bgs, but thats another case.

Nyeriah

#25 » Post by Nyeriah » 13 Sep 2016 15:52

Server isn't going to die, stop trying to pressure us to take action, Fjord. If you can't provide a video, at least other people backing your claim up would be expected to keep this thread open.
Fjord wrote:Dude how to actually post a vid that he was killed, then 5 sec later he capped our flag, no respawn time, and instantly tp to our base.
Lag switch doesn't accomplish this

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#26 » Post by Dymond » 13 Sep 2016 22:24

Fjord, I was watching him just moments after you submitted the ticket, I did not see any type of lag after watching for several minutes. I explained this to you previously.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Fjord
Donor

#27 » Post by Fjord » 14 Sep 2016 02:07

Okay will have some vids and ss ready for next time.

benzviliran

#28 » Post by benzviliran » 14 Sep 2016 19:17

Dymond wrote:Fjord, I was watching him just moments after you submitted the ticket, I did not see any type of lag after watching for several minutes. I explained this to you previously.

hi i didnt watch the forums for a while.

i would like comment here and first ill start with dymond and than say my opinion:

Eryx does not always abuse, thats not new, he does that when its safe and in a way that people without expirience with abuses wont notice. (for example dymond who doesnt pvp much or is less expirienced with knowing when someone abuses or hacks) (also dymond i hope that does not offend you and if it does i apology).

it is known that ztorm is eryx, he even told it to many people. i knew it was eryx cause ive seen him doing exactly what eryx used to do.

example: with my shadow pve priest he was constantly going for flag at 1 game and i was blocking his way and just killing him for like 10 times . he started running in place and not being in line of sight all of sudden and after a short period of time he was with flag outside alliance base.

obviously he was faking laggs again after he got mad that i was killing him for god damn 10 times that he tried to do it normaly.

he was teleporting with flag and many people could not melee hit him either cause of that lagg faking.

also a player which i wont mention here told me that after eryx got banned he explained him how to fake laggs just like him and he also managed to.

i will ask a very simple question:

do the staff really want to repeat that all over and wait for drama to happen while eryx keep abusing and people quit server?

or either learn from the past get a bit smart and act faster.
I am the swarm

Nyeriah

#29 » Post by Nyeriah » 14 Sep 2016 19:31

I'll go ahead and lock this since it seems like no evidence will be added to this thread and no one else has anything to contribute to this specific claim.

Regards.