Arena Wintrading

Bloodshade

Arena Wintrading

#1 » Post by Bloodshade » 05 Sep 2016 19:31

http://www.truewow.org/armory/ahistory. ... ry&realm=t
Firstly we see how either Easypeasy or Meheal are not joining most of the arenas vs Rixx and Azerothqt. (then that player is no longer in the team and Rixx now has a Shoulder) http://imgur.com/a/J0P8n

Then we see Rixx playing with a random 3k GS warrior and giving about 100 rating or more to Easypeasy.(warrior not in team after that)

And at the end a few probably legit cover-up arenas that are again losses.(or maybe not so legit)

And then Easypeasyx is in Rixx's team. http://imgur.com/a/vFoMI

100% obvious wintrading.
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

Nyeriah

Re: Arena Wintrading

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 05 Sep 2016 19:41

Hey, thanks for the report but these teams were already banned, someone was faster :P Thank you anyway!

Regards

Bloodshade

#3 » Post by Bloodshade » 05 Sep 2016 19:43

Oh. Nice :)
ImageImageImageImage

haithamnc

#4 » Post by haithamnc » 05 Sep 2016 20:00

Yeah.. @Bloodshade @Nyeriah you think i did winetrading obviously that's true i went vs Easypeasy and Meheal but didn't go winetrade i did some games with guy called Nerdstep..Gigimov.. and some other warr wanted some games for flush before that i didn't care of rating because as u see i was already got some rating so i didn't care after all so helped him some games and then Easypeasy logged his palla asking me if i am interested for some games i told him sure and i went some games also vs you and u saw this by urself bloodshade , you say i do winetrade or i get a banned for winetrading and i didn't do anything how would i winetrade even i didn't even logged or dualed boxing or anthything gm should check ips before overthinking fast...

haithamnc

#5 » Post by haithamnc » 05 Sep 2016 20:06

Rixx is here

Bloodshade

#6 » Post by Bloodshade » 05 Sep 2016 20:08

haithamnc wrote:Yeah.. @Bloodshade @Nyeriah you think i did winetrading obviously that's true i went vs Easypeasy and Meheal but didn't go winetrade i did some games with guy called Nerdstep..Gigimov.. and some other warr wanted some games for flush before that i didn't care of rating because as u see i was already got some rating so i didn't care after all so helped him some games and then Easypeasy logged his palla asking me if i am interested for some games i told him sure and i went some games also vs you and u saw this by urself bloodshade , you say i do winetrade or i get a banned for winetrading and i didn't do anything how would i winetrade even i didn't even logged or dualed boxing or anthything gm should check ips before overthinking fast...
Both the warrior and the warlock that you did games with are no longer in the team. How exactly will they get points?

Also don't include Gigimov in your excuse, he is a decent player unlike you.

You stopped playing when you lost a game versus me.

Wintrading doesn't necessarily have to be from the same IP...
ImageImageImageImage

haithamnc

#7 » Post by haithamnc » 05 Sep 2016 20:28

No i dont know any winetrad just by ip and idk about the warlock when he left thats not my prob and you dont have to tell me who is gigimov idk anything all i was doing vsing diff ppl and alot of commong ppl same time in arena i didnt winetrade and i dont need ur opinion on me i know whos decent and whos not..

Nyeriah

#8 » Post by Nyeriah » 05 Sep 2016 20:37

There were players playing on both teams from the same Ip regardless. Also, that Lesshealing warrior doesn't even have talents. I understand that playing just for points is a common practice but it can't be used to justify win-trading.

haithamnc

#9 » Post by haithamnc » 05 Sep 2016 20:50

Well what is my problem for i really didn'y winetrade imagine i played 2s for so long and old player havent done winetrades before and i got more than 1900 rating so after this i winetrade why tho i really have nothing to deal with this winetrade i didn't do any winetrades.. @ Nyeriah

mcheka

#10 » Post by mcheka » 06 Sep 2016 09:18

I recommend visiting http://www.winex.com/ for all your winetrading questions and needs.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Ancestor

#11 » Post by Ancestor » 06 Sep 2016 09:26

...scared to join any team now for 10 or rating if not mine cos might get acccused wintrading even tho team members might not know...

Nyeriah

#12 » Post by Nyeriah » 06 Sep 2016 09:37

Ancestor wrote:...scared to join any team now for 10 or rating if not mine cos might get acccused wintrading even tho team members might not know...
What?

Either way, the penalties for win-trading are well explained here http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=14629 and I believe it should be known to everyone by now that win-trading or rigging matches is not allowed at our server. It doesn't really take long for us to go and check a match and at most times we also have logs to cover it up.

By what's said above, I'll be denying this appeal unless other staff members have anything else to add to this.

Regards.

Bloodshade

#13 » Post by Bloodshade » 06 Sep 2016 13:30

Ancestor wrote:...scared to join any team now for 10 or rating if not mine cos might get acccused wintrading even tho team members might not know...
If you aren't part of the games in which it was wintraded you wont get the penalty. There's clear history of all arena games on the armory. (the team will be deleted, but whatever) So you have nothing to fear if you are a decent player.
ImageImageImageImage

Ancestor

#14 » Post by Ancestor » 06 Sep 2016 19:52

i played with easydk team 3-4 games but against other opponents(benta team?)..he asked me if can heal him...sure i helped...
and ye i didnt take part any of this

i just ment that if someone looking 2s partner in lfg and i think ok, for pnts i can go with any char, then im scared now to join because that other player might have done deal with someone to give him games...anyway i will make my own teams now and can be 100% safe that wont get accused for trading...

soz for misunderstanding and trashing this topic :D

Nymunne
Former Staff

#15 » Post by Nymunne » 06 Sep 2016 20:49

Ancestor wrote:i played with easydk team 3-4 games but against other opponents(benta team?)..he asked me if can heal him...sure i helped...
and ye i didnt take part any of this

i just ment that if someone looking 2s partner in lfg and i think ok, for pnts i can go with any char, then im scared now to join because that other player might have done deal with someone to give him games...anyway i will make my own teams now and can be 100% safe that wont get accused for trading...

soz for misunderstanding and trashing this topic :D
Only the players involved in win-trading from the team will receive a ban and their WF gear removed but unfortunately you will lose all the team rating along with them. No one is telling you not to go for 10 games or be someone's partner as long as you play it fair like you should. As already mentioned there are ways for us to check if a game is legit or not and the topic Nyeriah linked few posts above explains exactly the self-farming and win-trading that is not allowed on our realms.