a hack to damage the server

vanessaycar1

a hack to damage the server

#1 » Post by vanessaycar1 » 27 Jul 2016 02:28

someone can do something either some gm or someone else, since this day July 27 at 2 am time server a player named NEAL who is a magician 80 entered WSG and for some damn reason we could not attack him because the bar life came out blue, this hard until the alliances got two flags of the horde then magically if bone could attack, the life bar was red. I could say that it was some kind of program to hack or bar For disabling enemies. therefore I alone some gm them take the right attitude to this matter because it unbalances the tranquility that exists in the PVP community. are thanked Odim no more to say goodbye.

shaun03

Re: a hack to damage the server

#2 » Post by shaun03 » 27 Jul 2016 06:28

I know there is a bug that rears it's ugly head from time to time which results in the same issue, however it usually meant the "blue" person could not attack either. Also, you have zero proof of your accusations, so this is going to fall through.

Are you Benzvilliran by any chance?
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Chillmaster

#3 » Post by Chillmaster » 27 Jul 2016 12:49

I was in BG with that guy and I did not notice anything strange, although you should have made a screen shot.

benzviliran

#4 » Post by benzviliran » 27 Jul 2016 17:20

shaun03 wrote:I know there is a bug that rears it's ugly head from time to time which results in the same issue, however it usually meant the "blue" person could not attack either. Also, you have zero proof of your accusations, so this is going to fall through.

Are you Benzvilliran by any chance?
shaun do you realize how dumb you sound when you talk? its like you are chasing after something and in order to catch it you make dumb comments.

my guess is that thing you are chasing after is attention, though it doesnt matter i believe you should stop involving me with your bullshit so please stop posting retarded comments and mention me in them.

thanks!
I am the swarm

shaun03

#5 » Post by shaun03 » 28 Jul 2016 06:29

I was just asking a question dawg.

No need to get so upset about it.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#6 » Post by Dymond » 28 Jul 2016 08:24

There needs to be some type of prood.posted to back your allegations. Next time if you believe someone is hacking, make screenshots and.post them with your report.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."