Killing inside relic in WG

strunfovi

Killing inside relic in WG

#1 » Post by strunfovi » 23 Jul 2016 13:27

I wanna report player Geoalex for killing me inside relic in WG while Horde controls it. I said to him on /e not to do it he didnt stop. Here are 2 pics as proof.

benzviliran

Re: Killing inside relic in WG

#2 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Jul 2016 13:44

he is probably not aware that it is forbidden and is considered a bug abuse, i suppose the best solution would be to get a whisper from a GM that will explain him that it is a bug abuse.
I am the swarm

strunfovi

#3 » Post by strunfovi » 23 Jul 2016 13:48

Well i dont find that best solution. Why is he special and get only whisp from a GM and other ally/horde players getting ban instead of whisp for GM to explain.

Longi

#4 » Post by Longi » 23 Jul 2016 13:57

it all depends on how deep you are in Gm´s asss ... some dudes are rly rly deeep so they are immune tu server rules

Fastor

#5 » Post by Fastor » 23 Jul 2016 14:01

strunfovi wrote: Why is he special
Because he is "special" :|

Wilcox

#6 » Post by Wilcox » 23 Jul 2016 14:07

Fastor wrote:
strunfovi wrote: Why is he special
Because he is "special" :|

ehh, geoalex is.. you just need to get to know with him, you'd feel sorry for the man then, i don't think he even understands the game/english but he plays anyway

benzviliran

#7 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Jul 2016 14:10

strunfovi wrote:Well i dont find that best solution. Why is he special and get only whisp from a GM and other ally/horde players getting ban instead of whisp for GM to explain.
because unlike most players who claim they didnt know or werent aware with geolaex case its different.

geolaex is known as a player who most of the time plays fair and doesnt abuse, if he does its not on purpose he is just a noob and his english is really bad.

this is why in my opinion in this case a gm should whisper to him directly to make sure he understands that it is a bug abuse.

in general this guy is a nice player and pretty active in pvp specially in rbgs. he plays fair and doesnt search for ways to abuse.

ban wont take any effect in this case as the player i believe is not aware of the abuse and even if u claim u explained it to him i believe he did not really understand you.

dont get me wrong i am pretty much against abuse and really up to ban bug abusers but knowing this player this wont do any good.
I am the swarm

strunfovi

#8 » Post by strunfovi » 23 Jul 2016 14:11

Mihana doesnt understand english so well too and yet he still does good job in everything. So there is no exception by not knowing english. Plus you have google translate these days, its very easy to copy paste stuff from rules and translate it to your native language. Rules are there for a reason, if they are not that important i can break them 2 like any1 else.

Wilcox

#9 » Post by Wilcox » 23 Jul 2016 14:19

yes you are certainly right, abusers should be punished but as benz says if you punish geoalex he won't even understand what he did wrong, imo it's better that a staff member tries to communicate with him

benzviliran

#10 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Jul 2016 14:20

strunfovi wrote:Mihana doesnt understand english so well too and yet he still does good job in everything. So there is no exception by not knowing english. Plus you have google translate these days, its very easy to copy paste stuff from rules and translate it to your native language. Rules are there for a reason, if they are not that important i can break them 2 like any1 else.
first of all mihana understand english well.

secondly when i say geolaex doesnt understand english i mean by that he doesnt understand even the simpliest sentences .

when u dont understand the languege u cant really use google translate for everything. also like i said some cases are different.

when u know someone did not break a rule on purpose and u know he wouldnt have done so if he knew it was forbidden u shouldnt punish him.

also its not really clear to all that u shouldnt attack the opposite faction in the relic so it also not something that should be dealt with a ban so easily.
I am the swarm

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#11 » Post by Tenebro » 23 Jul 2016 14:22

keep banning ppl weekly for this silly bug, that's how the population of this srv will grow

Doctor_J
Developer

#12 » Post by Doctor_J » 23 Jul 2016 14:24

Also when those 3 horde players were banned it was intentional abuse as the same 3 players had done this more than once (on different alts) or had been reported several times previous to the ss been posted which got them banned and had already confirmed it was same 3 accounts just different characters.

Gnurg

#13 » Post by Gnurg » 23 Jul 2016 14:31

You got the honor of dying to our lord and saviour and you want to ban him? People these days... :roll:
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

DuraS

#14 » Post by DuraS » 23 Jul 2016 14:48

Doctor J !

What are you talking about? I didn't even know that was an abuse and I still got 3 day. There was no warning from Gm or any explanation.

And I done that more then once ?...stop lying ......... -.-'

But still, DO NOT BAN Goalex, i dont thing he done that on porpuse.

Doctor_J
Developer

#15 » Post by Doctor_J » 23 Jul 2016 15:01

I am not talking bs there was tickets from alliance players even before the ss'es from which bas where issued and its probably due to gm responses to those tickets why ss'es where posted in first place.