Abusers in Wintergrasp

x00er00

Abusers in Wintergrasp

#1 » Post by x00er00 » 12 Jul 2016 01:38

After a successful alliance win in Wintergrasp horde is abusing in order to kill the alliance inside the fortress ( where the titan relic is ) supposedly behind an impassable door ( horde culprits : Apathy - Blood Brothers , Durasteel - Hellraisers and Lmmortal -Hellraisers ) also they are killing alliance quest givers in order to disrupt alliance questing but the real problem and most grave is that they try to disrupt alliance VOA 25 /10 raids by bypassing the door and killing peoples inside the fortress .

I would greatly appreciate your support and attention to this issue.
Proof you find in the attached links.

Enraged87

Re: Abusers in Wintergrasp

#2 » Post by Enraged87 » 12 Jul 2016 07:32

As i see there is no door :D

Chillmaster

#3 » Post by Chillmaster » 12 Jul 2016 08:51

Looks like a legit report, it says Alliance is controlling, there is a timer showing that Alliance had just won the battle.

Enraged87 if you don`t know i will explain you briefly:

If you win wintergrasp battle, that gate will be open to you so that is why the gate is open to the dead guy, but if you lose then you should not be able to get inside the chamber, although these hordes (losing team) went inside the chamber as there was no gates and they killed this guy inside. Which makes all this abusing.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Nymunne » 12 Jul 2016 09:48

Players banned 3 days as first offense. As said plenty of times before in the other WG topics this is a bug that should not be abused.

I will leave this topic open for a bit in case they want to say something.

Dropdead

#5 » Post by Dropdead » 12 Jul 2016 11:54

Yea I want to say

: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Guy flew down on purpose and got in so he can die inside and report lmao . Also fix your shit bugs or this server will die soon .

DuraS

#6 » Post by DuraS » 12 Jul 2016 14:05

Indeed, this tryhard IQ fighter tried to kill us in 3v1 outside and ofc he died about 3-4 times. After that he just went inside, because for some BLIZZLIKE reason the door just vanished.
WG is about pvp, and yes if theres no wall between you and me i'll gona attack you. Abusing ..what a joke...fix the damn thing.
If you can't stand the heat ,get out WG or PvP at this point.

Killing quest givers with 2min respawn timer? - Give me a break..

Disturbing VoA raids? - yea same as killling dudes at the icc gate , but i guess 10/25 v 3 is a big thing

3 day bann? - mkay ,no prob.

Well i guess more and more ppl using the Victim Card nowadays, what a same..
The only thing that I regret is that i didnt camped you even more . :)

But Hey ! Ciao after 3 days !

wari

#7 » Post by wari » 12 Jul 2016 14:19

If you really believe this is an abuse give them a 24 hours deserter from wg, But giving them a 3 days ban for that..sounds kinda stupid.

Chillmaster

#8 » Post by Chillmaster » 12 Jul 2016 18:40

You can´t get deserter from WG..... And i have been banned for 3 days for doing less bad things than that.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Nymunne » 12 Jul 2016 21:05

Even if he rushed there to escape or to try to report as it was mentioned out you should not follow him there and camp in the first place. Just because a bug cannot be so easily fixed does not mean that you get to abuse it.

I will lock this topic now as instead of actually saying something in your defense you all went ahead and started insulting. I would watch your attitude when it comes to in-game and any public chat as no one was being rude to you so you shouldn't write/talk the way you do so consider it a warning for the forums as well.