Kick Player Raid Bug

apoc

Kick Player Raid Bug

#1 » Post by apoc » 10 Jul 2016 07:26

Today, while fighting Mannoroth, a person decided to kick me from their run. This guild is named, "Praetorian," and the culprit is named, "Chikenkiker." I have more then enough proof to stand behind my case, and I would recommend everyone to watch out for this guild. I will post the persons battle.net page. It will show the guild attached to his name. I'm not taking this case lightly, and they intentionally removed me to have an extra roll.

Keep vigilant people, we have assholes out there, that like to screw people over. Now you have a guild to watch out for.

mcheka

Re: Kick Player Raid Bug

#2 » Post by mcheka » 10 Jul 2016 08:29

What did I just read?
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Amoriann
Donor

#3 » Post by Amoriann » 10 Jul 2016 08:49

Is this some massive troll or some shit wtf is this
Professional Dps.

Rohit

#4 » Post by Rohit » 10 Jul 2016 09:04

Wrong forum perhaps?
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

Fastor

#5 » Post by Fastor » 10 Jul 2016 09:21

Is this Blizzard advertising itself here?

Nymunne
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Nymunne » 10 Jul 2016 10:52

Why is there a player report about a retail player here? I will give it a few more hours before locking this as maybe the OP will care to reply.

Mortium

#7 » Post by Mortium » 10 Jul 2016 12:58

Good thing we named this community "TrueWoW". Players might believe it's actually retail and start playing here?

Side-info: In case they return and see this then please do create the thread but here (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011699/) instead or create a ticket in-game about this. But doubt they will return and Nymunne will just close it.

apoc

#8 » Post by apoc » 10 Jul 2016 15:12

It was a troll, associated with a guild. While in the middle of a fight, the guy kicked me. So I never got to roll on any of the items. I'm directly blaming one person, but then the guild didn't respond. It's an assumption that the whole guild was along with it, because someone should have answered. :cry: I'm not really mad anymore, but it wasn't right either.

Simple case though.

1) I was running
2) In the middle of the fight, I was kicked
3) They beat Mann
4) I couldn't roll on any of the items, because blizz hasn't fixed a bug.
5) The guild done it, knowing the outcome.

As for a ticket, I'm sorry. They won't do anything about it, and have stated many things about, "their bug," issue. The guy in the guild knows what he was doing. He should be held responsible, but blizzard won't do crap. He is a troll, with major issues, and even shout out a damn phrase before dropping me. The ass knew what he was doing.

Note: I still have the pictures on tap, if you need it to be bigger? It shows the whole situation, that is broken down. Him screaming a phrase, to me replying in confusion and aggravation.

Btw, NEAT SITE! ^_^ Very well put together. I'm loving it!

Nymunne
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Nymunne » 10 Jul 2016 15:43

Sorry but his is not the place to make these kind of posts. For future random topics you can use the off-topic section (as long as it is not meant to cause dramas and insult other players).

Locking and moving as this post topic has nothing to do with any report or even our server.