Ozzy or Ashleyy?

benzviliran

Ozzy or Ashleyy?

#1 » Post by benzviliran » 07 Jul 2016 21:15

I'm not sure who's worst, Ozzy who keeps catching a spot and doing nothing or ashleyy who every god damn time ALT +f4 .

can some GM do something already and aid with those players?

ashleyy is doing something that allows him/her to log off for about 5 miniutes without being able to get marked as afk and without to get deserter.

ashleyy is like a serial BG leaver and does that every god damn time so please for the sake of the pvp/rbg community start acting and assist us with those players who are nothing more than a bunch of people who ruins to many people the joy of the RBG.

saw some topics about population reduction, see those 2 players? they are also a reason for server population reduction, people cant enjoy pvp when such players "play".
I am the swarm

Longi

Re: Ozzy or Ashleyy?

#2 » Post by Longi » 09 Jul 2016 16:49

I have nothing against you .... but I think only reason for low population is your stupid spam on forum about same shitty thing over and over and over and over again .... so please get over it, Wow Is MMO where you can meet many types of players and you cannot ban them just because they dont know how to play their class, they are afking or many other stupid reasons

have a nice day

Eronox
MVP

#3 » Post by Eronox » 09 Jul 2016 17:02

Longi wrote:I have nothing against you .... but I think only reason for low population is your stupid spam on forum about same shitty thing over and over and over and over again .... so please get over it, Wow Is MMO where you can meet many types of players and you cannot ban them just because they dont know how to play their class, they are afking or many other stupid reasons

have a nice day
Savage

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

wari

#4 » Post by wari » 09 Jul 2016 17:10

Nor ashleyy or Ozzy i chose watermelons ^_^

benzviliran

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 09 Jul 2016 17:48

Longi wrote:I have nothing against you .... but I think only reason for low population is your stupid spam on forum about same shitty thing over and over and over and over again .... so please get over it, Wow Is MMO where you can meet many types of players and you cannot ban them just because they dont know how to play their class, they are afking or many other stupid reasons

have a nice day
nothing against me? you already admited couple of times that you have something against me .

anyway people stay where they enjoy to play.

reading posts does not effect gameplay. it may cause less attraction in some cases which really depends .

but ofc people like ozzy or ashleyy who affects the gameplay are reducing directly the joi of the gameplay which will result in less people to queue rbg which may cause population reduction.

now to facts, more and more people less likely to join due to the fact that they get to play in their team almost every game with atleast one guy whos intentionaly refusing to help his team and sometimes even leave the game.

this is directly resulting the number of queues which reducing the quantity of rbgs and the amount which affects directly on the quality of them for even those who still choose to play which even reducing more the quality and acitivity of the pvp at RBGs.

the logic of "there will always be players like them" is wrong because in blizzard they use tools already against such behavior that quickly results in that the player would rather not repeat it .

if you dont know what im talking about check heroes of the storm.

also it doesnt have to be blizzard game, check dota check league of legends and more.

its obvious that people dont like imbalance in their team cause someone leave and companies who wish to maintain their population are working against such behavior in many ways.

since blizzard is doing so i dont see why as a blizzlike server we shouldnt do the same.

server population is getting low yet policy didnt change too much, people should consider changing the policy they use for years that after all those years didnt help to increase server population.

perhaps maybe theres a small chance that its because of this wrong logic of staying passive and hope it will pass.
I am the swarm

Kniteknite

#6 » Post by Kniteknite » 10 Jul 2016 02:48

Report player away isn't as efficient as RDF vote kick :tick:
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Royo

#7 » Post by Royo » 10 Jul 2016 06:07

Longi wrote:I have nothing against you .... but I think only reason for low population is your stupid spam on forum about same shitty thing over and over and over and over again
I thought you said it was because of the fact that it is summer.

Rohit

#8 » Post by Rohit » 10 Jul 2016 06:25

Funny thing Watermelons. Looks like you have a major problem with Ozzyy and Ashleyy but when Boucher does it on the horde side, you enjoy farming on him. So in your hypocritical statement only the feeders from Alliance affect the server and the players who then don't join BGs anymore and move onto other servers whereas if a horde is doing the same thing or worse then you enjoy farming and camping them.
/Applause
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

Longi

#9 » Post by Longi » 10 Jul 2016 08:34

Royo wrote:
Longi wrote:I have nothing against you .... but I think only reason for low population is your stupid spam on forum about same shitty thing over and over and over and over again
I thought you said it was because of the fact that it is summer.
oh man ... I wrote this because this is his five or sixth topic about same thing, about same players, about same " problem " ... I am just messing around and yes I do still think summer has a lot to do with lower population
But never mind

Mortium

#10 » Post by Mortium » 10 Jul 2016 16:15

Removed a post, please do stay on topic and instead of flaming each other we highly recommend players to help out staff providing evidence or "their part" of the story related to the topic.

benzviliran

#11 » Post by benzviliran » 10 Jul 2016 17:49

Rohit wrote:Funny thing Watermelons. Looks like you have a major problem with Ozzyy and Ashleyy but when Boucher does it on the horde side, you enjoy farming on him. So in your hypocritical statement only the feeders from Alliance affect the server and the players who then don't join BGs anymore and move onto other servers whereas if a horde is doing the same thing or worse then you enjoy farming and camping them.
/Applause

rohit i have reported boucher couple of times i think you should apology and stop jumping into conclusions calling me a hipocrite.

i am reporting both sides and that is a complete fact that for some reason you chose to ignore.

really rohit your comment is ... just check my posts and see how many alliance and hordes i reported you'll find a pretty balanced number from both sides.
I am the swarm

Nymunne
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Nymunne » 02 Aug 2016 10:40

Ozzy was already punished in another topic that was made regarding this issue. Regarding the other player, I'm afraid that for now we could not confirm the log out/ afk issue so more proof will be needed in the future.

That being said and the fact that this topic was pending for quite some time I will be moving this to resolved.