ninjing [Pillars of Might] and Primordial Saronite

essess25

ninjing [Pillars of Might] and Primordial Saronite

#1 » Post by essess25 » 29 Jun 2016 00:58

i give to screamy mats for make for me [Pillars of Might] but he is make and don t give me he is ninjing my [Pillars of Might] and he is ninjing my 4 [Primordial Saronite] :'( plz help me

Justicelight
Donor

Re: ninjing [Pillars of Might] and Primordial Saronite

#2 » Post by Justicelight » 29 Jun 2016 10:46

essess25 wrote:i give to screamy mats for make for me [Pillars of Might] but he is make and don t give me he is ninjing my [Pillars of Might] and he is ninjing my 4 [Primordial Saronite] :'( plz help me
Hello. I am sorry for what this guy did to you.

Please tell me you character name.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Mortium

#3 » Post by Mortium » 03 Jul 2016 16:29

We do not really involve ourselves into player drama and therefore we are not really handling these sort of issues. I do not really understand either what actually happened? You joined a raid and he took your item and primordial saronite or did you try to sell it for in-game gold or what happened? Please elaborate.

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 03 Jul 2016 16:30

He gave the materials for a player to craft it and they crafted it but kept it for themselves as he says.

Jiranthos
Admin

#5 » Post by Jiranthos » 03 Jul 2016 16:32

Nyeriah wrote:He gave the materials for a player to craft it and they crafted it but kept it for themselves as he says.
This is correct. I was online at the moment of it happening and explained the same reasoning as Mortium above, that trades are trades. Also there is no proof this trade actually took place, some players investigated and the "offending" player, of course, said no such trade took place.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 03 Jul 2016 16:37

Yeah, however Justicelight has voiced interest in helping them as a player so let's give it time to see if the parts respond to this.

By the way, Justicelight, I can also assist you - as a player - to get it crafted if you need me to

Jiranthos
Admin

#7 » Post by Jiranthos » 03 Jul 2016 16:38

I can also help with some gold or materials, as a player, if necessary.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Nyeriah

#8 » Post by Nyeriah » 10 Jul 2016 18:19

------- CANNED MESSAGE STARTS -------

It does seem like this issue has already been solved as it was discontinued or no longer followed up
by the original poster.

Usually a 7 days deadline is issued after the last contact attempt from a Staff member, which might be
directly expressed on the thread or sent by personal messages.

This thread is now going to be locked due to an extended amount of inactivity, in other words, no further
response given from the interested parts after a given period of time.

In case the issue still persists, please open a new thread.

--------- CANNED MESSAGE ENDS ---------