Could you please stop him?

Rohit

Re: Could you please stop him?

#16 » Post by Rohit » 29 Jun 2016 06:02

Bloodshade wrote:
Rohit wrote:The same applies for Boucher from the Horde then. He joins a BG and being a hunter dpses with his staff/polearm doing 34k total damage done in a 28mins long WSG. This was even verified by Dymond. I guess the same punishment should be given to both of them.
Dude, Boucher has 100 Battlegrounds played, Ozzy has 6500.
Dude, I unfortunately come across Boucher DAILY whereas I don't even remember having an encounter with this Ozzy. And I do a lot of BGs, everyday. I'm not saying Ozzy isn't sabotaging the BGs, I'm just saying that Boucher is doing the same currently. So the number of BGs done by both of them is kinda irrelevant, don't you think?
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

Royo

#17 » Post by Royo » 29 Jun 2016 06:33

Bloodshade wrote:
Rohit wrote:The same applies for Boucher from the Horde then. He joins a BG and being a hunter dpses with his staff/polearm doing 34k total damage done in a 28mins long WSG. This was even verified by Dymond. I guess the same punishment should be given to both of them.
Dude, weeks from now (or months, whatever) Boucher will be in the same situation as Ozzyy is currently doing, why not do something about it now before Boucher ends up being brought up in a thread?

The number of BGs is absolutely irrelevant, it just shows Ozzyy has been doing this far longer, that's all that says. Which in turn, Boucher will follow that path soon.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you'd want Ozzyy situation done now (I understand, don't worry), and leave Horde to suffer with Boucher until it gets to 6500+ battlegrounds played. Not cool yo

Kniteknite

#18 » Post by Kniteknite » 29 Jun 2016 07:52

Bloodshade wrote:
Boucher attempts to win, and won't be found hanging out in a tunnel ~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Rohit

#19 » Post by Rohit » 29 Jun 2016 08:19

Kniteknite wrote:Boucher attempts to win, and won't be found hanging out in a tunnel ~
KK, that's the best joke I've heard in a long time. The one where I had made a ticket and Dymond verified, he did 34k damage done in a 28 mins long BG with his staff.

This is from today http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/battleg ... p?id=58952 5k damage done. Awesome right?

And this as well http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/battleg ... p?id=58951 where I and Annashamana both being healers did more damage done than him.

So riddle me this, how is this an "attempt for win" when he does this every single day? :roll:
Character list:

Yantrik - Fire PvE

Gnurg

#20 » Post by Gnurg » 29 Jun 2016 08:36

Rohit wrote:
Kniteknite wrote:Boucher attempts to win, and won't be found hanging out in a tunnel ~
KK, that's the best joke I've heard in a long time. The one where I had made a ticket and Dymond verified, he did 34k damage done in a 28 mins long BG with his staff.

This is from today http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/battleg ... p?id=58952 5k damage done. Awesome right?

And this as well http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/battleg ... p?id=58951 where I and Annashamana both being healers did more damage done than him.

So riddle me this, how is this an "attempt for win" when he does this every single day? :roll:
The guy got 17k hp, he dies instantly if focused. One of the games you linked is a game where he was outnumbered 3 to 1.

You can't punish players for being low geared/skilled. Unless the players is going repeating to go AFK, I don't see any reason for a GM to intervene.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Rohit

#21 » Post by Rohit » 29 Jun 2016 08:50

Gnurg wrote:The guy got 17k hp, he dies instantly if focused. One of the games you linked is a game where he was outnumbered 3 to 1.

You can't punish players for being low geared/skilled. Unless the players is going repeating to go AFK, I don't see any reason for a GM to intervene.
You'll obviously won't get it, you play ally and aren't with him on the same side in a BG.

Do you see why he has 24k and not 17k hp?

Do you really thought that BG started 1v3 where he got out numbered and ganged?

Did you see his head, shoulders, chest, belt, pants, trinket and staff?

Do you really believe that he cannot replace those shammy items with decent hunter items from RHCs?

Do you really believe that a hunter should dps with his staff the whole time no matter how far the other faction player is?

I suggest if you aren't playing with him on your side and don't know how IT IS to be doing a BG with him then please refrain from replying. This doesn't really concern you. :x
Character list:

Yantrik - Fire PvE

Gnurg

#22 » Post by Gnurg » 29 Jun 2016 11:52

Rohit wrote:
Gnurg wrote:The guy got 17k hp, he dies instantly if focused. One of the games you linked is a game where he was outnumbered 3 to 1.

You'll obviously won't get it, you play ally and aren't with him on the same side in a BG.

Do you see why he has 24k and not 17k hp?

Do you really thought that BG started 1v3 where he got out numbered and ganged?

Did you see his head, shoulders, chest, belt, pants, trinket and staff?

Do you really believe that he cannot replace those shammy items with decent hunter items from RHCs?

Do you really believe that a hunter should dps with his staff the whole time no matter how far the other faction player is?

I suggest if you aren't playing with him on your side and don't know how IT IS to be doing a BG with him then please refrain from replying. This doesn't really concern you. :x
Considering the report is about the player Ozzyy, I suggest you make a new report for him rather than mixing him in here.

I personally believe that the player is 'rebelling' against the other players, because some elitist jerks in battlegrounds don't do anything besides complaining about low gear or other players in general (when themselves aren't playing very well). I went through the same when my shaman first joined bgs (even when I had full furious). The problem isn't botcher, but rather that most PvPers have a very bad attitude.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

nitroxide

#23 » Post by nitroxide » 29 Jun 2016 12:15

Yes "BAD ATTITUDE" , and i am the perfect example !
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

Rohit

#24 » Post by Rohit » 29 Jun 2016 15:18

Gnurg wrote:Considering the report is about the player Ozzyy, I suggest you make a new report for him rather than mixing him in here.
Okay, if a GM mentions that then I'll gladly open another topic.
Gnurg wrote:I personally believe that the player is 'rebelling' against the other players, because some elitist jerks in battlegrounds don't do anything besides complaining about low gear or other players in general (when themselves aren't playing very well). I went through the same when my shaman first joined bgs (even when I had full furious). The problem isn't botcher, but rather that most PvPers have a very bad attitude.
This is no rebellion, you don't enter every BG you get the chance to and then fight off everybody with your staff being a hunter and then never say a word about it to anybody on anywhere regarding what it was about. If you do it as a rebellion then you make sure that they get to KNOW. The problem is in fact Boucher and you'll never understand it as he doesn't play besides you and ruin it for you team by allowing the other team one extra player which is usually the game changer and making all your efforts of capping and then defending go futile. So again I'll ask you to refrain from replying anything as you're not capable to understand it which is clearly very evident from your posts.
Character list:

Yantrik - Fire PvE

Wilcox

#25 » Post by Wilcox » 29 Jun 2016 16:44

proof that ozzy is capable of playing properly if he wishes to.

Royo

#26 » Post by Royo » 29 Jun 2016 19:09

Gnurg wrote: I personally believe that the player is 'rebelling' against the other players, because some elitist jerks in battlegrounds don't do anything besides complaining about low gear or other players in general (when themselves aren't playing very well).
Let's all be honest, who actually believes this sorry excuse? Sorry, but you're highly delusional. It's nothing about "rebelling". Has it ever occurred to you that it could be a saboteur?

I do agree with you that this thread isn't about Boucher; this thread is about Ozzyy, and we should focus on that for the time being, and reiterate this accusation on Boucher in another thread.

Bloodshade

#27 » Post by Bloodshade » 30 Jun 2016 00:09

Rohit wrote:
Bloodshade wrote:
Dude, I unfortunately come across Boucher DAILY whereas I don't even remember having an encounter with this Ozzy. And I do a lot of BGs, everyday. I'm not saying Ozzy isn't sabotaging the BGs, I'm just saying that Boucher is doing the same currently. So the number of BGs done by both of them is kinda irrelevant, don't you think?
How exactly is the number of BGs irrelevant? You are trying to compare them, which is impossible. Ozzy has been doing this for YEARS, this Boucher is doing it for a month, literally a month.
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

Kniteknite

#28 » Post by Kniteknite » 30 Jun 2016 04:45

:tick:
Gnurg wrote:
Rohit wrote:

The guy got 17k hp, he dies instantly if focused. One of the games you linked is a game where he was outnumbered 3 to 1.

:tick: Why not pull a Wilcox (Uncle Wil) --> http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=35319 and help this guy out, I'm sure He has the best intentions, I think he might like some tips , who really wants to let down their side after all, or hang out in tunnels ?
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Rohit

#29 » Post by Rohit » 30 Jun 2016 11:32

Anyway, new revelation, Boucher now join in a BG, fucks it up, then when there's barely 5 mins left for the BG to get over he leaves and then immediately joins back with his alt Necromancien http://www.truewow.org/armory/character ... ien&realm= which is not even 1.5k in GS and with 15k hp gets 1 hit by each and every ally out there including the healers. He's probably aware about the report I posted here and doesn't want me or anybody else for that matter to post his performance in it.
This is new kinda bullshit we need to endure because of lack of supervision by a staff member in the early hours. Please do something about it before it pisses off more players and they decide to leave the server and move else where.
Character list:

Yantrik - Fire PvE

Kniteknite

#30 » Post by Kniteknite » 11 Jul 2016 19:45

May be He's like ...12 ? Has anyone had a chat with Him ever ?